Re: Covid 19 stats

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > The Dude Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/exclusive-coronavirus-study-confirms-exception-new-york-new-jersey-overall-mortality-not-much-different-bad-flu-season/

>

> >

>

> > Some interesting new reports.

>

> Lol. Jim Hoft is literally known as 'The Stupidest Man On The Internet'.

>

> I'm not kidding.

>

> Google 'The Stupidest Man On The Internet'

>

> Be Better, Dude

no dude.... don't let them bully you.

Be best

Re: Covid 19 stats

I'm still not sure dude actually cares about masks or anything else except maybe just "owning the libs" or whatever cuz he's still cranky about being called out on his privelege. Then just slinks back into this stubborn self defensive attack against anything liberal or progressive or heaven forbid something that might benefit someone else.

Re: Covid 19 stats

I see some blasting comments and name calling started on the subject of the Floyd fortune..thats what i expected to happen...it is the normal for MA discussion threads....there are a handful that can carry on a discussion with opinions for both sides and have a meaningful talk...i posted my thought but instead of a counter of thought for why it shoukdn't happen the normal happened without thought ....there are no stats to look up and no fake news sources to quote but >>> simply my idea wanting to share with your idea....i didnt say it had to happen or will happen just want to share what my opinion is about it...i will still wait.on some more views before i give my side and will probably post it in the riot thread to keep down confusion for this one...thanks for reading

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

The “Floyd Fortune”. Piss off Pops, it doesn’t matter how things are put to you or which sources are cited. You argue just to argue and the points you make are quite dull. Keep practicing typing and words and math and anything learning related, it’s only going to get more difficult as you wither.

Re: Covid 19 stats

im not sure what youre rambling about, but if I remember right you posted that the family of a man who was murdered by police should give money to victims of riot damage, and you're now upset that nobody indulged that notion? I mean it's kindof offensive, or maybe you were trying to lead into some sortof nonsense whataboutism relating it to reparations or some other nonsense? I don't really know what you were going for or what response you'd expect. Maybe the police should give money to the victims of rioting. That seems like an even more reasonable conclusion from your frame of logic - since they, not Floyd and certainly not his family, are the ones responsible for sparking the protests and assosciated damage

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> im not sure what youre rambling about, but if I remember right you

> posted that the family of a man who was murdered by police should give

> money to victims of riot damage, and you're now upset that nobody

> indulged that notion? I mean it's kindof offensive, or maybe you were

> trying to lead into some sortof nonsense whataboutism relating it to

> reparations or some other nonsense? I don't really know what you were

> going for or what response you'd expect. Maybe the police should give

> money to the victims of rioting. That seems like an even more reasonable

> conclusion from your frame of logic - since they, not Floyd and

> certainly not his family, are the ones responsible for sparking the

> protests and assosciated damage

See will you stated it...you don't know what i am going for...you don't know if my opinion is for the good or the bad and not wanting to listen but just wanting to blast an idea without listening to the other side.. .that is partly my whole point in my post...look at how things go here in conversations that there is no way to have a conversation unless it is your or the others idea or a follow along the same line...no room.for other views without the nane calling and blasting..it all boils down to it being a one sided conversation or no conversation..in that case there is no need for any conversation because all thoughts are the same

Re: Covid 19 stats

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Pops says...........

See will you stated it...you don't know what i am going for...you don't know if my opinion is for the good or the bad and not wanting to listen but just wanting to blast an idea without listening to the other side.. .

Yes, will said that because any normal person can obviously see that what you are suggesting is a really shitty idea, so much so that it makes one think that you can’t be serious and that you must have been trying convey some other message because you suck at typing and works.

If in fact you are trying to suggest something other than what you’ve typed, why not elaborate on your ideas and explain it instead of being a whiny bitch about name calling and how conversations go here when stupid people with stupid ideas post stupid shit?

Let’s not play semantics pop. We all got what you meant. If you really can’t see why that is so wrong, you deserve the shit you’ve gotten for thinking it.

Enough with the differing opinions crap. Wrong is wrong.

Re: Covid 19 stats

I guess your outlook is your opinion blaine and like always i accept that....you are all coming to my point...your way or no way....doesn't really bother me ..i just wanted to show there is but one way to discuss anything here and that is nobody is to have a different idea....and how do you know it's a shitty idea without knowing what it is??? Mind reader or psychic? (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

Wow, is Pops outsmarting us or losing focus on what he was even getting at? Alzheimers must be hell. There are plenty of intelligent folks on here , just a few “bad apples “ right Pops? You and just a few others with your heads crammed completely up your own arses. Can’t imagine how often you’re coming back on a daily basis just to troll and contradict. Go wrestle your farm animals or whatever else it is you country bumpkins do. Typing and computers and critical thinking just aren’t your strong points.

Re: Covid 19 stats

If a thread is cool it may have 3 replies.If it's a bunch of BS drama it has almost a thousand.Sort of like that half naked girl with fish lip face gets thousands of likes,but the person post something they made with their hands may get two likes.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Yea cuz cool stuff you just post it and you're done, it doesnt stay interesting. Duh! Haha, this thread never ceases to amaze or depress

Re: Covid 19 stats

What you see here in microcosm, is why things will never change. Hang on, it's only going to get worse.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Ok on a serious note about the virus then.Three women at my place of employment got the virus.Two are already back to work.The third is not .She has diabetes,and I am not sure of her current state of health.I had to be tested because I fixed their machines at work one day and had a conversation with all three.So human resources said to contract the virus you need to be in close quarters with someone for at least 15 minutes.My test was negative.You know I worry about my mom more than anything because I go visit her a couple of times a week.The world is weird right now,and I am not even sure what to think or believe anymore about the virus.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Huntington beach is woke.

Re: Covid 19 stats

Huntington Beach is only good for it's dog beach.

That's literally it.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> ---------------------------------

>

> See will you stated it...you don't know what i am going for...you don't

> know if my opinion is for the good or the bad and not wanting to listen

If you were clear to begin with, one wouldn't have to ask. How could anyone vote for or support a lying, cheating, self centered racist bigot?? You have yet to explain that. Oh yeah, you have your reasons and own logic. So whats the use in asking anyways???

> but just wanting to blast an idea without listening to the other side..

> .that is partly my whole point in my post...look at how things go here

> in conversations that there is no way to have a conversation unless it

> is your or the others idea or a follow along the same line...no room.for

> other views without the nane calling and blasting..

You would think by now that you'd get a clue that many don't like your outdated opinions and views especially since you're a chump supporter and intend to vote for him again.

> it all boils down to

> it being a one sided conversation or no conversation..in that case there

> is no need for any conversation because all thoughts are the same

It may seem that way to you because you are NOT the norm anymore. Your time has come and gone. The world will NEVER stop changing. (edited)

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Huntington Beach is only good for it's dog beach.

>

> That's literally it.

One of the few that's allows dogs I guess. They had signs all down the coast that had no dogs on the signs. Said to my buddy they should take the dog off and put a person shitting with a line through it instead. At least most dog owners pick up after their pets but the homeless people are literally shitting everywhere in that state. The amount of trash everywhere was sickening.

Re: Covid 19 stats

It's def sad and pretty shameful we take better care of dogs than homeless people

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> shoobs is just am immature a brat from the suburbs

ooof, good burn mate. out here throwing fire insults like that can you save some pussy for the rest of us ?

Re: Covid 19 stats

like I said...

Re: Covid 19 stats

punkrock randy /

> Chris Szuba Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Potr zebie Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > shoobs is just am immature a brat from the suburbs

>

> ooof, good burn mate. out here throwing fire insults like that can you

> save some pussy for the rest of us ?

You still couldn’t figure out how to work it of he did. It’s not like your hand or pocket puss

Re: Covid 19 stats

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> > ---------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > See will you stated it...you don't know what i am going for...you

> don't

>

> > know if my opinion is for the good or the bad and not wanting to

> listen

>

> If you were clear to begin with, one wouldn't have to ask. How could

> anyone vote for or support a lying, cheating, self centered racist

> bigot?? You have yet to explain that. Oh yeah, you have your reasons and

> own logic. So whats the use in asking anyways???

>

> > but just wanting to blast an idea without listening to the other

> side..

>

> > .that is partly my whole point in my post...look at how things go here

>

> > in conversations that there is no way to have a conversation unless it

>

> > is your or the others idea or a follow along the same line...no

> room.for

>

> > other views without the nane calling and blasting..

>

> You would think by now that you'd get a clue that many don't like your

> outdated opinions and views especially since you're a chump supporter

> and intend to vote for him again.

>

> > it all boils down to

>

> > it being a one sided conversation or no conversation..in that case

> there

>

> > is no need for any conversation because all thoughts are the same

>

> It may seem that way to you because you are NOT the norm anymore. Your

> time has come and gone. The world will NEVER stop changing.

So the world is changing so everybody has the same thoughts and opinions...yea that sounds logical...everybody think alike ....hahahaha. ..wow you people really are intelligent..

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ..wow you people really are intelligent..

"you people" ??? our country is in a very trying time right now bud... that's a really incensitive statement

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> So the world is changing so everybody has the same thoughts and

> opinions...yea that sounds logical...everybody think alike ....hahahaha.

> ..wow you people really are intelligent..

honestly it seems like there's 2 sets of thoughts and opinions. and the wedge is being intentionally driven between the 2 more and more. I do regret that being of 1 "side" seems to indicate a full agreement with everything of that side and full opposition to the other.

But yes the world is changing, on the whole the changes are or should be for the better, for greater access to the comfort and equality that is very achievable and experienced by many and should be equally available to all. And there is one side which is uncomfortable with change, or at least unhappy with being told change is necessary, when they've been so content with the way things were or the way they view things through their narrow lenses. And that seems to be the driving factor behind a majority of trump's support, is saying "nah, fuck them, you don't need to worry about making things better for other people. watch me I can make it shittier just to piss them off" while having very little to do with actual policy or change. OR you have a lot of people with a lot of money and power making a lot of money and power from exploiting others with the current system and thus opposed to anything that challenges it (the idea that the economy is more important than the environment, for example)

But that makes it very frustrating to see inequality injustice, urgency for change, and to then see people actively denying it. Not arguing how to address the problems or other problems they view greater or more urgent, but just flat out denying these problems. It's erased the opportunity for civil discussion when one side's entire position is "that's not real"

So to your point, the most intelligent approach would be to gather as much information as possible from the most reliable sources possible and from that viewpoint, which does and should change as more information is available (never stop learning, from science and views of others, never rest on personal experiences), from that viewpoint I cannot support any of trump's destructive policy and to the specific point of covid I'm appalled at his dismissal and promotion of distrust of those experts doing their utmost to save lives, his wishywashy flip flops on position and guidance, and his focus on a few minor successes while ignoring the glaring and growing flaws in his response. It's unclear, dangerous, destructive, reckless and divisive - literally the polar opposite of what a leader should be

honestly he seems singularly capable of only rambling incoherently and having a staff reconstruct that into some kind of message that only resonates with his "side" saying "nahh fuck them, do what you want"

Re: Covid 19 stats

you kidding?!

he said it's scientific

its way over our heads

Re: Covid 19 stats

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I dont agree Will, I would likely be classified as the other side but I don't see things in a narrow lens, nor am I uncomfortable with change. I just don't think the left is going about it right. I'm not happy with the system currently and would implement many changes if I could. People can recognize issues and believe in different fixes. The media (along with others) are really creating a divide amongst us which his hurting people vastly.

Re: Covid 19 stats

the fringes are tearing us apart

except it's now been monetized in our culture and economy so every news channel, twitter troll, and jackwad with a webcam can try to stir up shit and make the other side look as bad as possible for "likes" and vast sums of money

the truth is that liberals and conservatives approach things differently, it's in our brains

politics used to be about compromise

2 sides approaching problems and finding solutions together

hate, division, fear, and a unquestioning fealty to authority have nearly destroyed the nation and I really don't think we can get anywhere close to where we once were just 4 years ago

This shit is REALLY bad, kids.

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I dont agree Will, I would likely be classified as the other side but I

> don't see things in a narrow lens, nor am I uncomfortable with change. I

> just don't think the left is going about it right. I'm not happy with

> the system currently and would implement many changes if I could. People

> can recognize issues and believe in different fixes. The media (along

> with others) are really creating a divide amongst us which his hurting

> people vastly.

this. on a serious note, #defundthemedia needs to become a thing

Re: Covid 19 stats

Lol the only media funded by us is PBS. You want to defund Peppa Pig?

Re: Covid 19 stats

> Chris Szuba Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > ..wow you people really are intelligent..

>

> "you people" ??? our country is in a very trying time right now bud...

> that's a really incensitive statement

Sorry that was not pointed at you ..was just pointing out evils plan ...the world willl change but people will always have different views us what i intended..i kniw we are in trying times but i still remain tgat i have my views and opinions as you do also and i might not agree with yours but hold no hard feelings because you think different..people like evil think you either think as he does or youare to ve briw beat into believing his way..

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account