Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Watched the whole thing......the guy is definitely alert to Fauci's

> flawed instructions.

>

> Way back in March Fauci also said go on a cruise if you're young and

> nd healthy.

I’ll be damned. Donny Ohio and the Flaming Orange Anus aren’t fooled by science. I just confirmed it with Chuck Woolery .

Re: Covid 19 stats

Be dead in 2 and 2

The problem is they are basing anything on actual science, actual numbers that aren't "probable". Maybe if they would do the research people wouldn't doubt what is being said.

Come up with actual proof that the masks work, come up with the actual numbers of real time cases and not just assume everything.

well im still here... been outta work (told to just stay home while still getting paid lol) for the last 4 months. only really log on here at work haha, just came back today.

if no one told me there was a pandemic going on, and no one was told to stay home tbh i wouldnt have noticed anything different. seems like the flu imo

still dont know anyone who has it

meh, my .02

been flipping a lot of cars and bikes though in my time off. kinda double dipping while collecting a paycheck from my regular job, i could go for another year of this. back at work im 1 week on 1 week off. easy stuff

I just want to say that I know this is a global pandemic,and it's just not about us.Also I did get fooled by that midget in the closet story once.I hate having to try to explain myself, but I do so out of respect .

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/data-suggest-floridas-record-breaking-coronavirus-days-may-have-been-0

More evidence of the numbers being played with. Do the actual math not just say bECauSe SCIEnCe.

Btw I havent had a single day off since the plandemic started. A guy I work with had someone living at his house that tested positive but he himself never tested positive, so if it were so easily spread explain that. I work with the general public daily and I've yet to hear of anyone get sick or die and we have a massive customer base.

The numbers still show that cases are going up (more testing) and deaths are going down. iTS SciENce, YOu aRE JuST a DeNiEr !!!!

punkrock randy /

Dude, did you even graduate HS or come up with a GED? You’re definitely ignorant as they come. Go to a Covid party u dumb =Dick

Here's what doesn't square with me.

For a segment of the population that is so deeply paranoid about deep state conspiracies, facial recognition software, 5G, Flouride in tap water,etc.

Wouldn't wearing a face covering be something you would support?

I know I'm appealing to the logic of morons here, but I keep trying to break things down simply for these people hoping ONE of them realizes just how fucking dumb they sound.

Dudes right.

> The Dude Wrote:

> https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/data-suggest-floridas-record-breaking-coronavirus-days-may-have-been-0

>

> More evidence of the numbers being played with. Do the actual math not

> just say bECauSe SCIEnCe.

May wanna read that article, dipshit.

It says Florida was UNDER reporting their cases.

As in, LYING.

The drastic uptick for the dates in question was a result of them sliding in covid stats that should have been recorded already.

So instead of a big swoop up, it should have been closer to a 45° angle.

This was DeSantis' attempt to appease the Pisshead (edited)

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> > The Dude Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/data-suggest-floridas-record-breaking-coronavirus-days-may-have-been-0

>

> >

>

> > More evidence of the numbers being played with. Do the actual math not

>

> > just say bECauSe SCIEnCe.

>

> May wanna read that article, dipshit.

>

> It says Florida was UNDER reporting their cases.

>

> As in, LYING.

>

> The drastic uptick for the dates in question was a result of them

> sliding in covid stats that should have been recorded already.

>

> So instead of a big swoop up, it should have been closer to a 45° angle.

>

> This was DeSantis' attempt to appease the Pisshead

Isnt that what I just said? They are fucking with the numbers, lying and getting caught just like the dems and votes. If you cant trust the numbers how are people going to believe what your saying is truth?

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> Here's what doesn't square with me.

>

> For a segment of the population that is so deeply paranoid about deep

> state conspiracies, facial recognition software, 5G, Flouride in tap

> water,etc.

>

> Wouldn't wearing a face covering be something you would support?

>

> I know I'm appealing to the logic of morons here, but I keep trying to

> break things down simply for these people hoping ONE of them realizes

> just how fucking dumb they sound.

You forgot one crucial fact, most people that think this is bull believe in individual liberties. The right to choose to wear a mask, or be surveilled. Remember Clapper saying he wasnt spying on the general public? That was a huge lie, and the 5g is just another tool to be used by the government to keep you under control.

Just look at china if you want to see the tyranny of 5g and what they can do to you if you disobey.

Why dont they just give them masks?

20200713_083410.jpg

DeSantis. Is. A. Republican.

He needed the numbers low to bolster Trump's claims and then had to fudge them when he got caught.

As someone else has asked, did you graduate high school?

You seem really slow.

This post has not aged well. Literally hundreds of thousands of Americans have died from this in just 4 months! If you want to believe that people need to get back to normal just look at the last time “the common flu” killed this many people. Nearly 1/3 of the worlds population were infected and 1/20 died in a little over a year. Seriously it’s all written down, with pictures and every thing for you dumb fucks.

I guess your not understanding my point, my point is that if there were any validity to this covid crock they would support it with real numbers or science whether it be positive or negative. Then I would have faith in what is being said, until that happens I'm going to go with with real world experience and my experience so far has been that all this bullshit is unjustified.

Again you brought up politics in this argument which is precisely the point. It's all about politics not health, if it were about health then they would have the scientific proof needed to base their wild assumptions on.

punkrock randy /

Some of you are so dumb. You act like this is something that we are enjoying if we take it seriously. It’s not fun for anyone, and you will prolong all of this with your ignorance and negligence. Get educated by other news sources, you’re watching news geared towards entertainment.

Dude. Yer dumb.

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> Dude. Yer dumb.

Compelling argument, thank you for your mind blowing response.

There's nothing to argue about, stupid.

Ecz9uitXgAISoCE.jpeg.jpg

^ Right, argument over. The shit is real, why people can't accept this is beyond me.

Yes, people die from the disease but it's no worse than the flu. Why dont you post the other 99 people out of 100 that recovered from the virus?

Your making a mountain out of a molehill.

Btw the majority of people that die from it have other co morbidity issues, the news however wont tell you that either. Like the young girl that recently died, she had cancer yet they played it up like she was perfectly healthy.

Again until they have facts about the virus I'll do what I want, until then fuck off with your overreaching orders.

Sure, whatever. Believe what you want.

Shifting gears a bit, now I'm genuinely interested in your education level.

Because you are giving Don one hell of a run here.

I know, critical thinking is hard to grasp when your a libtard. An actual scientific study revealed that those who choose to vote Democrat or liberal have a lower IQ. Try to not drool on your keyboard on maybe slap on a helmet for good measure.

You would think someone who calls themselves a liberal would want the liberty to choose, that's what defined them but now it seems they want daddy government to hold their hand throughout life.

I don't think it's about "daddy government" but common sense, why would anyone "choose" to put themselves in any more risk than is necessary to live? I mean you do have to go out to work or to get supplies etc, but why do any more than that? Maybe if you have no family or people you care about etc....I don't think wearing a mask would have helped the guy up there from getting it, but maybe if whomever he got it from was wearing one, problem is many have it and don't know, doing the mask thing if you are in a public venue is not only common sense, but common courtesy. It is not oppression to take an action for the safety of everyone. I will admit I hate wearing my mask, it's uncomfortable and gross etc, but I do it if I'm going to be in an area where you can't stay away from people. It's called being a decent human, best thing you can do imo is to stay away from people, this does not mean sit in your closet, you can go outside etc, go for a ride, sit in the park, just do it alone, I don't see why people have such a hard time with that. This is a serious disease, it should be treated as such, sure, it may not kill YOU, but what about other people? Everything is not all about the individual, you need to have compassion for others. Please consider the possible effect of your actions on others.

"aCKshUaLlY sCiENtiFiC"

You're a fucking mess, dude.

For another thing, do you want to go back to another lock-down? Look at California, by not taking safety precautions you add to that possibility where you live. Bad for the economy, bad for everyone's mental health etc. We ALL need to accept that our way of life has to change until a way to control this is found, an older persons life or the life of a person with pre-existing conditions is no less valuable than yours. It's really unpatriotic to not take protective measures, any of us could get it, we all suffer if the economy has to be restricted, our way of life may NEVER get back to how it was, or it could take years, this is not going away just because we are sick of it.

Covid cant be passed by someone not exhibiting signs, that's what the CDC says. I'm sure that not all the people who have got covid and died weren't wearing a mask. Like I said about the jail situation, if the masks work then why free the prisoners? Again it says in the guidelines that "masks are not a substitute for social distancing" so they admit in there own words that masks for the public are not a viable solution.

When I go to the store yes I avoid people, I avoid pubic transportation, I havent gone to any huge gatherings. Its things like common sense stuff they should be working on.

I just have the feeling that the economic effects will be far worse than this virus, just look at all the stores out of food and people not being able to pay rent. 47% of small businesses that were on Yelp have now closed for good, shouldn't we be worried about that? And shouldn't we focus on getting the country out of this nosedive?

If the lockdowns worked then the states that have been on lockdown vs the others that weren't would have a different outcome.

Dude. Where the fuck have you been? You DON’T need symptoms to pass it along. They’ve been talking about asymptomatic spread for months. We’ve already had 3 to 4 times the annual flu death numbers and we’re only 6 months in to a pandemic.

You suck at math and reading comprehension, just like our president.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account