Where is patient zero?

Overpriced Parts /

Is the person still walking around infecting people with coronavirus?

There is a pandemic that is disrupting supply chain, causing a market selloff, all kinds of havoc right now but they’re not saying there is one,

The virus does live on surfaces like paper money, China is burning their bank notes as we speak, Nike and underarmor are dropping there’s not gonna be a Olympics in Japan all kind of things,

It’s kind of contained in the US for now but since everything was a China/globalists economy it’s spreading worldwide and because of imports can’t seal off United States, it’s going to be around at least six months but who knows,

This should be a wake up call for the United States not to be dependent on any country though I doubt the globalists will let that happen,

Re: Where is patient zero?

You could also try to not be scared by what in reality is just the flu and only old and sick people die from it, just like the "original" flu.

Overpriced Parts /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You could also try to not be scared by what in reality is just the flu

> and only old and sick people die from it, just like the "original" flu.

Even though I'm older my wife and I do have some health problems But I'm not worried about that.

If I croak I croak oh well,

I had chickenpox, infected measles, pneumonia, flu a few times, I had strep throat, fevers, skin cancer and MSRA (that almost put me down for good) and all all kinds of diseases except for mumps,

I'm more afraid of getting (Mumps) then this New virus,

I don't care about me other than my wife and my pocketbook I'm just talking about being able to buy stuff and be able to do stuff since they went to a globalist economy,

Not even 15 years ago China's economy was sixth now it's 2nd!

We didn't need anybody for most things in the USA for years but the globalists/the rich 2-300 people that make the world go round and round started this crap exploiting poor countries in the early 70s for cheap labor that takes away human rights,

Maybe these globalists will lose a ton of money in the stock market and jump off the building like some did in the 20s,

Rick Bergsma /

When the market takes a dive , smart people buy stocks .

Overpriced Parts /

> Rick Bergsma Wrote:

> When the market takes a dive , smart people buy stocks .

I agree but it usually doesn't happen a day or two after record highs so there's something going on,

Many people are insane these days because they don't know how to hunt, fish live off the land without government or somebody's help,

There's no hands taught skills because they turn to their smart/dumb phones that are in their face all day long!

So many Young folk have no skills of anything,

Up until My wife and I had my health problems you could drop me off anywhere in any city in the USA with just the clothes on my back and in 30 days I'll would be on my feet with job housing and transportation,

Many people think it's time to cull some of these useless brain dead phone in face people,

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> > Rick Bergsma Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > When the market takes a dive , smart people buy stocks .

>

> I agree but it usually doesn't happen a day or two after record highs so

> there's something going on,

>

> Many people are insane these days because they don't know how to hunt,

> fish live off the land without government or somebody's help,

>

> There's no hands taught skills because they turn to their smart/dumb

> phones that are in their face all day long!

>

> So many Young folk have no skills of anything,

>

> Up until My wife and I had my health problems you could drop me off

> anywhere in any city in the USA with just the clothes on my back and in

> 30 days I'll would be on my feet with job housing and transportation,

>

> Many people think it's time to cull some of these useless brain dead

> d phone in face people,

What kind of health problems do you have that you still can't be productive

Overpriced Parts /

“What kind of health problems do you have that you still can’t be productive”

I need full knee replacement and my wife has heart Edema (water retention) and other problems after her 2nd heart valve, root/other heart parts replacement, I can’t do anything/procedures until she he has no symptoms and she can’t do anything/any more procedures until I have no symptoms,

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> You could also try to not be scared by what in reality is just the flu

> and only old and sick people die from it, just like the "original" flu.

The 2009 Bird Flu had the frightened all worked up, just like the Coronavirus. Now, most people barely remember the Bird Flu.(edited)

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> “What kind of health problems do you have that you still can’t be

> productive”

>

> I need full knee replacement and my wife has heart Edema (water

> retention) and other problems after her 2nd heart valve, root/other

> heart parts replacement, I can’t do anything/procedures until she he has

> no symptoms and she can’t do anything/any more procedures until I have

> no symptoms,

Hate to say it this way but seems you are just looking for an excuse not to do anything ....knee replacement is state of the art and little recovery time today..

>3% mortality vs traditional flus which are like less than 0.1% usually. So even though a lot more people die of the flu it's cuz a lot more people have gotten it. neither have treatments but the flu is vbetter understood and more easily guarded against. some medicine can shorten flu.

The other big factor is transmissibility and it seems like this is very easily spread. Very likely this wont be contained so I think it's a matter of how long you can keep it contained to work on treatments before everyone gets it.

anyway I'm glad this turned into a "kids these days" outpouring of roff prejudice

SARS MERS and now this one are pretty worth worrying about, i mean not like life-altering worry but yea be observant. I do agree most people are fed so much info via news etc that really focus on the sensationalist entertainment value of promoting fear, focusing on worst case outcomes etc. instead of just sharing important relevant information

Something i haven't seen mentioned here is the fact that the CDC program George W. Bush (Republican War Criminal) put in place to make sure America would be ready for such a global pandemic, was shut down by Dear Leader for millionaire tax cuts. So, of course I'll feel terrible for any non-Trump voters that contract Coronavirus but otherwise I hope they all shit their lower intestines out of their assholes.

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> Something i haven't seen mentioned here is the fact that the CDC program

> George W. Bush (Republican War Criminal) put in place to make sure

> America would be ready for such a global pandemic, was shut down by Dear

> Leader for millionaire tax cuts. So, of course I'll feel terrible for

> any non-Trump voters that contract Coronavirus but otherwise I hope they

> all shit their lower intestines out of their assholes.

Yeah that was a brilliant move from the orange goblin...

Overpriced Parts /

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> >

>

> Hate to say it this way but seems you are just looking for an excuse not

> to do anything ....knee replacement is state of the art and little

> recovery time today..

Can’t do a replacement, got to suffer for who knows how long, any more procedures are not approved by the work insurance co, I can’t do anything until case is over,

And since I fought the MERSA strep infection (requiring my knee to be split open twice) and then blood clots making me go in and out of the hospital several times and be bed ridden for almost 2 years the risks of the same complications and more are very high.

Yeah, I remember your troubles,Ken. I'm glad you got over that terrible infection. You're a great mopeder and great addition to this site,Buddy.

Dirty30 Dillon /

So you're not worried about contracting the virus, or the societal implications, but rather how it will affect your buying habits and wallet?

Then somehow that turns into an lecture on the working status of todays youth, followed by a very vague argument for age-based population control?

without very immediate action it could very well be catasrophic. People run around talking like "well look at SARS/MERS, that never lived up to the hysteria" well no shit because the "hysteria" caused an appropriate and immediate response from the medical community to address a very serious threat, which is why it wasn't a "big deal". Because some people made it a very big deal and addressed it accordingly, we're all OK. I hope thats the case again here but holy crap this is definitely important and this anti-intellectual contrarianbullshit dismissing this as hysteria or "fake-news" is really foolish and the kinda thing that could make this a real problem.

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> without very immediate action it could very well be catasrophic. People

> run around talking like "well look at SARS/MERS, that never lived up to

> the hysteria" well no shit because the "hysteria" caused an appropriate

> and immediate response from the medical community to address a very

> serious threat, which is why it wasn't a "big deal". Because some people

> made it a very big deal and addressed it accordingly, we're all OK. I

> hope thats the case again here but holy crap this is definitely

> important and this anti-intellectual contrarianbullshit dismissing this

> as hysteria or "fake-news" is really foolish and the kinda thing that

> could make this a real problem.

Don't take this wrong that i am agreeing with you ... well said

Fake news media wants a panic to drive down the economic numbers(dow jones,etc) before the election. We have out of 300 million people, 57 cases and no deaths.

Trump did the right thing by isolating and quarantining.

Pay attention to not getting the REAL dangerous flu virus. The death rate of corona virus 19 is less than 3% in undeveloped countries. In US as of right now, it's 0%...………...think about it.

Overpriced Parts /

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> So you're not worried about contracting the virus, or the societal

> implications, but rather how it will affect your buying habits and

> wallet?

>

> Then somehow that turns into an lecture on the working status of todays

> youth, followed by a very vague argument for age-based population

> control?

They’re lying when it says about age, it’s killing people of all ages, (I friend of mine does ham Radio and told me a lot), very little on the globalist news networks and media that over 90% of the rich globalist own is incorrect,

Rich Globalists want no borders/separate countries because they have borders/fencing around their properties with armed security,

People vaccinated for some other diseases or have unknown autoimmune/other conditions, lung issues, lung compromised from smoking, vaping etc. and if you get infected the second time you can die,

Some sick are just being not treated, left to die or killed, Test positive over there and good chance you’ll get lead poisoning too as in hot lead poisoning,

Yeah I need stuff but regular goods stuff to live, I don’t buy video games, electronics computers or New cars/electric cars/self driving cars,

Only bought Computer, printer stuff, when I had to because schools forced parents to buy that stuff or you’d have to go to the library do homework and first gen phone needed to send picture of site conditions for work since Polaroid went out of business,

There used to be tons more farms/farm-markets, flea markets, outlets and swap meets out here but now all are replaced by new houses, apartments for mostly global company workers so I’m forced to buy more global crap when I hardly had to buy any before,

Most all our foods, used cars and bikes, used household goods and clothing use to be bought local for way cheeper and better too, you used to be able to live like a king on a pulpers income, haveneighbors actually talk to you face to face and if you needed to borrow an egg or a cup of milk one could just knock on the door,

What devices, tv I got now are old hand me downs, just watch some local news and weather mostly, no streaming no nothing,

Wish I didn’t have to have any but they don’t make phone books or map books no more,

Ya like I said years ago there’s too much imports/stuff from China, they pollute with impunity and have no human rights (as well as steal trade secrets) now seem to caught many here off guard,

New factories now are in the works for USA to make stuff/goods but it can take awhile,

Most tech stuff like dumb phones, vid games, computers office equipment you name it and College/office/white collar type jobs that were pushed onto new workers that just deal with intangible goods just suck money out of the country, turning many USA citizens into pawns for the rich globalists,

No need to have home economics, Wood shop, metal shop, welding shop, auto shop classes, gym other hands-on stuff taught in schools when you can Google this and Google that as you J walk right front of traffic/motorist who are shopping/ordering stuff on their hand held device while they’re driving,

Farming is easy, a rich globalist presidential candidate said “you dig a hole, put a seed in, cover it, it grows”

So ya we should really concentrate on growing, manufacturing everything here again, hands-on stuff, actually talk not type,

I worry about contracting the virus through contact with anything made in China. Most everything's made in china now days.(edited)

riiiiiiight comparison to historical viral pandemics is invalid because it's all just lies to bring down the stock markets to sabotage trump. everything in the world is just an elaborate battel of team trump versus the mean scary reality

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> I worry about contracting the virus through contact with anything made

> in China. Most everything's made in china now days.

Ha i just got a china carb this week from cali ..have had the same thoughts lol

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

>

> > I worry about contracting the virus through contact with anything made

>

> > in China. Most everything's made in china now days.

>

> Ha i just got a china carb this week from cali ..have had the same

> thoughts lol

sterilize it

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

>

> > > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > I worry about contracting the virus through contact with anything

> made

>

> >

>

> > > in China. Most everything's made in china now days.

>

> >

>

> > Ha i just got a china carb this week from cali ..have had the same

>

> > thoughts lol

>

> sterilize it

Should have ..too late ..on the scooter and running

Get out the Lysol spray! LOL!

Well i have some of this HIGH grade arkansas gas in it ..maybe that will take care of it cough cough .

This is creepy stuff, even if this one turns out to be not so bad, or we come up with a vaccine, what about the next one, or the one after that, we need to be prepared, not have our heads in the sand, one has to wonder where these "bugs" come from, a lab? maybe, but I think it is the ecosystem working to rid itself of us, or pare us back to reasonable numbers, one of these days it may succeed, Black Plague anyone? We are really pretty fragile as life forms go.

I saw they say it came from a bat in some type shop in china that started it..also somebodybin cali supposed to have it that gasn't traveled or exposed to it that they can find (N B C )

Stephen said: ` but I think it is the ecosystem working to rid itself of us, or pare us back to reasonable numbers, one of these days it may succeed, Black Plague '

You attribute intelligence to the ecosystem ? Rather attribute knowledge to the Creator. This was all forecast for the last days by Jesus, including people being godless. Read up on it. We're in the last days of the last days. Matt 24 starting at WORLD War I and WORLD War II in verse 7. Just sayin!

I think i'm doomed already ..just got my parts order in the mail ...battery = made in china ...throttle cable=made in china ..guess i might as well give up..they are after me

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account