Can you tell what this is

Can you see a reflection in the mirror ?..what do you think it is..is it a tin sided wall ?(edited)

20200223_080452.jpg

Re: Can you tell what this is

I will post up and show you something really strange after some have made up their mind .no it's not me even if i am strange too

Not exact but type tin i am speaking of

20200223_161223.jpg

That’s not tin.

> Peter Fondue Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That’s not tin.

What are you seeing in the reflection?

I see you taking a picture

> Steve Dolan Wrote:

> I see you taking a picture

But do you see a wall in the picture behind me and he said not tin ..it 's called tin or metal here ..is that a metal or tin wall behind me(edited)

Here is the wall behind the mirror ..there is no metal.or tin behind it ..

20200223_171506.jpg

Not sure if you can make out the image as well as it can be seen in person but it appears to be a wall on a shop that i see ...the image seems to be etched or imbedded or whatever permanantly in tge mirror...the scooter sat for years in or next to a shop building...is it possible for it to have sat there with the sun shineing on it for so long that it imbedded the image into the mirror the way a monitor or tv screen will an image if left in the same spot for a long period of time ?

Here is another pic .maybe can make it out better .

20200223_155624.jpg

that is strange, but no idea if anything could get burned in a mirror, my guess is it's something behind the glass, maybe the reflective part has burned away allowing it to show through?

The mirror seems to be.in good shape..a.mirror has a painted back usually and if the paint is gone you can see.through it but with that image it doesn't look like you're seeing the back of the glass like a mirror with the paint goneto me it looks like the burned in image of a metal shop wall(edited)

I'd say yer right,Pop. Permanent sun burn. LOL!

I guess Don .i was going to clean the mirror and noticed that wouldn't wash off .i know if you leave a camera on the same spot for a long period of time and leave the.monitor on you can turn the camera off but the image will still be there ..it will burn the image into tge screen

Get rid of dat mirror! LOL!

You.might be right don ..that first pic shows reflection of only one part of the sleeve on that jacket hanging there..might have to get evil to exercise the demons out ..lol

He'd more likely cause MORE evil to it.....LOL!

I see the lines, but no images. It's probably from the way the mirror was made. It probably faded over time.

Just goes to show ya...………...bad things happen when mopeds sit. RUN EM!!

Water lines etched into the back of the glass. Filled up and evaporated multiple times at different levels.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> Water lines etched into the back of the glass. Filled up and evaporated

> multiple times at different levels.

That is a possibilty.but i wouldn't think the lines would be that even across and so many lines at different levels would really take a long time ..it is a little different look.in person than in the picture..i can see it as being the shop door image also..(edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Corragated ceiling....

You really want weird and eerriee.

The dreaded one passed. We had long discourses about the nature of reality and other dimensions. Well I showed him how I could make sepia type photos from thc resins on rolling papers. His face is center the keys in background and a sailboat right foreground.

Take this photo and use the handicapped color inversion . the dreaded one was all about sailing and key west had a 6 ft dreadlock was at a few mopedlar rides and well this I did a week ago when I broke a syringe by accident I do not paint it...

20200211_0700123.jpg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Btw my profile pic is a tree with my face on it.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Am I rorhshakking out?

Animorphizing...

Losing touch?

Part of a complex immersive ai SIM?

That has connections throughout a multiverse.

Need a vacation?

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> Btw my profile pic is a tree with my face on it.

Not sure but i think i made out what you are talkibg about but with my eyes as bad as they are i am seeing a pirate ship ..maybe i need a joint ..lol i do see the face in the tree but didn't realise you looked so much like your granny til now(edited)

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /
EECA58E7-CAB6-4F20-A9E0-C99D1D24FC6A.png

B6DCFD9A-8EDB-4C31-B243-590E2BB3C178.jpeg

I've thrown out mirrors like this before. Several still had water in em. Pretty sure that's what it is.

If light was doing it it would have been the sun blowing it out evenly, which I have seen too. Just white glass.. not the reflection off of some surface.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> I've thrown out mirrors like this before. Several still had water in em.

> Pretty sure that's what it is.

>

> If light was doing it it would have been the sun blowing it out evenly,

> which I have seen too. Just white glass.. not the reflection off of some

> surface.

That is the odd thing i see about it.i have a few where they turned white usually starting around the edges..this though has the lines that are all straight and light and dark lines like you would see in a photo..and they go all the way across even ..look close at the lines if they show that well and then image a garage door image in a mirror..

If it looks like a wall behind you when you're riding, at least it's not a wall in front of you.

Pushrod Fifty /

It looks your flipping the bird.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account