Re: (Seattle area)Anyone wanna buy my 89' blazer?

Aaron Blair /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

It really is great, it's the only vehicle that has never left me stranded. Breaks my heart to sell it. My niece is giving me a good deal on a 2000 Chevy/Geo metro. Let's be honest, the gas savings will pay for the car in 6 months, I'm daily driving a big block suburban!! But I need the car now. Looks like I'm going to need to dl one of those new apps.

Also yeah cl blows now, I have bought 45 mopeds through cl in the past 15 years and now it's basically ded. I already bought all the non advertised bikes in Kitsap county by posting ads on poles and showing up at elks/eagles/Masonic/ Kiwanis/kariotis/lions club meetings.....I'll just go to magic touch when I want a new bike, I'm sure they will get me a deal on a project. Good people there.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account