(Seattle area)Anyone wanna buy my 89' blazer?

Has around 160k. Been sitting for a year or so, Parked it when the front brakes started squealing and haven't messed with it. Front driveshaft for 4x4 is taken out. The bearings failed. But no damage just needs new ones and it'll work fine. Still drives 2wd. But I wouldn't daily it until the brakes are fixed. The radio quit working a while back too. headliner drooping...thats all the issues. Non matching tailgete because I'm an idiot...No rust! But everything else works fine. You will be jumping it I'm not going to go out there and start it just to say RUNS N DRIVES!. It's a good truck.clean title.

$750 for moped people. This is a good truck, I need the money to buy a car my mom can get into. Pos suburban is too tall(edited)

IMG_20200218_082633.jpg
IMG_20200218_082658.jpg

Re: (Seattle area)Anyone wanna buy my 89' blazer?

Located in Bremerton btw. Yes there is some surface rust where the paint started peeling on the upper rear behind the window. Nothing structural. Ac needs a charge, had to every 2 years or so.

Also, sence when do you have to pay to post on Craigslist!!!(edited)

I like it. If you were in ohio I'd trade you puch stuff for it.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Also, sence when do you have to pay to post on Craigslist!!!

Ya, that bullshit started 2-3 months ago

Try letgo too

shit that's rad

Overpriced Parts /

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Aaron Blair Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Also, sence when do you have to pay to post on Craigslist!!!

>

> Ya, that bullshit started 2-3 months ago

>

> Try letgo too

Yeah gagslist and fleabay suck balls, They completely destroyed my music\guitar equipment hobbies, motorbike hobbies, as well as automotive hobbies! I never sold anything on them!

Hopefully with all these new seller places those horrible sites Will die!

These young folks don’t understand but only maybe 12-15 years ago a handshake sealed the deal, Not to change your post after you email them a deal!

Nowadays you post something something and some asshole who lives on the street injecting illegal drugs from across the world and says to the seller (oh you should sell it for more) (because they’re jealous) and they can’t get it Because they’re only two or three years from death then you bid on it and be ready to go there!

Everything including junk sells for three or more times the price which you settled on! F the Internet,

Man I lived it all before the cell phone in the face people!

if you have a phone in your face right now and not using it to make money you’re an dumb F uk,

because in 2-3 years I lived more than any of these young folk that have the phone in the face, As well as anybody with a computer,

I don’t need a GPS because I have most maps in my head 3/4 of America,

For 3/4 of the country and believe me I’ll take a map over any GPS stuff because when they’re taking down as a three or four years ago all these satellites people who can’t navigate with a Compass and stars and anything else As well as I don’t need a GPS because I have most maps in my head for three force of the country and believe me I’ll take a map over any GPS stuff because when they’re taking down as a three or four years ago all these satellites people who can’t navigate with a compass and stars and anything else!

One of the simplest methods for determining a ship’s direction was to watch the movement of the sun across the sky. Sailors used the position of the sun as it moved from east to west to guide their route. At noon, they could determine north and south by the shadows the sun cast.

Navigating With Stars, ya

A banner indicating the beginning of its respective section: Navigating with Stars!

When the sun set at night, sailors used the stars to navigate. Stars move across the sky from east to west, and some stars, called rise and set stars, begin and end their nightly path below the horizon.

Sailors determined their heading by watching the movement of the stars the same way they watched the sun’s movement. Sailors measured the height of the stars in the sky to track their progress.

These young dumb folks with the phone in the face couldn’t survive in the wild if their life depended on it !

I could probably keep 30 years, 5 to 6 families 40- 50 people to live in the wild,

it sucks these young folk a holes in the USA are trying to keep our country from being number one,

10 to 15 years ago China was number six and now are number two even though they’re killing people that have the coronavirus,

if you don’t take stock or help USA when you’re dying laying there,

I won’t even Help you because you’re a dumb ass, USA help the world stabilize, if you’re going to be a jerk off and don’t believe it you deserve to die but You could change anytime you want to I mean I had three relatives in World War II they gave up their lives and if I didn’t meet the girl of my dreams I was ready inlist,

You’re not for USA just move away no issues

Roffrant™

That would bring some bucks here as it's not rotted out, if all the tires are as good às the spare that's worth the cost right there.

Roffrant™. Yep. Who reads after his first !

It really is great, it's the only vehicle that has never left me stranded. Breaks my heart to sell it. My niece is giving me a good deal on a 2000 Chevy/Geo metro. Let's be honest, the gas savings will pay for the car in 6 months, I'm daily driving a big block suburban!! But I need the car now. Looks like I'm going to need to dl one of those new apps.

Also yeah cl blows now, I have bought 45 mopeds through cl in the past 15 years and now it's basically ded. I already bought all the non advertised bikes in Kitsap county by posting ads on poles and showing up at elks/eagles/Masonic/ Kiwanis/kariotis/lions club meetings.....I'll just go to magic touch when I want a new bike, I'm sure they will get me a deal on a project. Good people there.

Angry Hipster /

I'm in my 30s and I still understand a deal is a deal. I once listed a bike with a locked engine, when the guy was headed over I went to move the bike and found the engine had freed from sitting with oil in it.

Did I change the deal? No

Did I try to charge more? No

In fact after I told him, he still haggled me. Boomer misbehavior... I would have told him to either pay full price or beat it if I cared more about the bike or had more buyers interested.

Anyhow. Not all the young people with phones are devoid of all moral and intellect, and not all boomers are to be trusted as fair.

And I'm sure we could develop the skills needed to circumnavigate the earth on a sailing vessel if needed or live in the woods if needed. I'd be willing to bet more millienals are into camping as adults than boomers were.(edited)

Hey, an idea.....dig around on the net and find a couple of Jimmy/Blazer forums to advertise this on.

We have a cimatti with your name on it.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> Hey, an idea.....dig around on the net and find a couple of Jimmy/Blazer

> forums to advertise this on.

Genius, thank you. I did pay the damn $5 for cl tho....

Might have to come over and take a look Daniel. I'm not gonna lie tho, I've got a Moby itch that needs scratching....but I'm gonna deal with a car momma can get in first.

We have some olde mobys and a Cady.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account