Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

…….by this prolific subway criminal. 139th arrest....LOL!

Quote Criminal: `I’m famous! I take $200, $300 a day of your money, cr----r! You can’t stop me!” Barry shouted to reporters. “It’s a great thing. It’s a beautiful thing. They punk’ed people out for bullsh-- crimes.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-bail-reform-law-nyc-subway-thief-thanks-democrats-139th-arrest

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

Great more Faux news.

I do like how cracker is used as an expletive.

Fuck you don, this is dumb.

Sounds like the problem isn’t with bail or prisons it’s with mental health services.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

I think it's pretty clear that Liberals letting them loose is just making for more crime. Of course a Socialist could never figure THAT out. LOL!

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

What do you propose then? Locking him up for life? Putting him in the stocks to be publicly shamed? Chopping off his right hand? When will you see this isn’t a liberal talking point, it is a humanitarian one.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

Put him in jail,for starters. Get him off the subway. He's already proven he's incorrigible. Send him down to Maricopa County.

No, the Liberals aused it by taking ALL FEAR of being arrested out of the criminal or wannabe criminal. Own up to it, Lib.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

Jail obviously didn’t work. He has been arrested over 100 times. The system isn’t focused on the rehabilitation of people, in fact it can turn petty crooks or people who make mistakes into far worse criminals. Making someone a felon takes away their options; places to live, jobs they can get, even social services to help them get back on the right track can be denied. I don’t know this particular case and neither do you, this is an article written by a white person about a mentally unstable person who needs help. At the end of the article they reference it.

“But Legal Aid Society, which represents Barry, argued the NYPD is using a few cases to spread fear over the new bail reform law.

“Mr. Barry’s case underscores the need for economic stability and meaningful social services, not a need to roll back bail reform,” the society said in a statement. “Locking up Mr. Barry on unaffordable bail or worse, remanding without bail, ultimately does nothing to protect the public and fails entirely to address his actual needs.”“

I stand by my original post. Fuck you don.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

That's pretty shitty, this dude is a duchebag, he will never stop, but it is a property crime, he should be held or offered bail, everyone should really, for a few days people would be free of him, they are not going to give him much time for this anyway. This is stupid, what happens when he kills someone? :/ YES there are underlying social issues that need to be addressed, but if you break the law you should be held accountable for your behavior, why shouldn't he? I feel I can talk about this as I have committed crimes and been busted for them, I could not afford bail the last time, and had to rot in jail pre-trial, that experience caused me to shape up and change my life. There is something wrong with a society where you can be 56 and still doing stupid shit like this.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

I will add on that if he has mental health issues he should be given treatment for them, it is easy to say that he does, but we really don't know, but some people just do bad stuff because they get off on it, and jail is where they belong. It costs money yes, but that is a price we pay to be safe from people like him. The underlying, much bigger issue is why people feel the need to do things like this? This is where work needs to be done, to give people a chance to see the light. I don't think this case would brand this man a felon, I would hazard a guess he is one already. I do firmly believe that if you do the crime, you do the time.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I will add on that if he has mental health issues he should be given

> treatment for them, it is easy to say that he does, but we really don't

> know, but some people just do bad stuff because they get off on it, and

> jail is where they belong. It costs money yes, but that is a price we

> pay to be safe from people like him. The underlying, much bigger issue

> is why people feel the need to do things like this? This is where work

> needs to be done, to give people a chance to see the light. I don't

> think this case would brand this man a felon, I would hazard a guess he

> is one already. I do firmly believe that if you do the crime, you do the

> time.

Yep! Do the time!

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> What do you propose then? Locking him up for life? Putting him in the

> stocks to be publicly shamed? Chopping off his right hand? When will you

> see this isn’t a liberal talking point, it is a humanitarian one.

Of course not locking him up for life, a part of me could go for the chopping off the hand, but that is really barbaric, but I believe it would be effective. We are better than that, or I would like to think so. But the just letting people go for committing crimes is no more an answer than mutilation. There has to be some punishment for doing wrong. He should go to trial, do his 30 days in county and hopefully get sick of it. Where we are sick as a society is that for those 30 days he may well be living better than out in the world, THAT is the problem. I know this, I met people like this in my stays in the gray-bar hotel.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

Well,like Maricopa county, AZ had the work gang and very little amenities at their lock-ups.

Honest work would do him a lot of good, maybe. He definitely needs an attitude adjustment. LOL!

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

^ it would, but I think it is too little too late for this person, but who knows. Jail is not supposed to be pleasant, it sure was not for me, not from the people, I got along fine, but for my lack of freedom, fuck that shit. Where the real issue is is how anyone can be more comfortable there, than in the free world. As long as that is the case, nothing will change. Education needs to be equal across the board, when you go to a shitty inner city school, you don't learn enough to be competitive in the world, the teachers don't care, hell they are afraid of the kids, the kids are given no hope. I at least knew right from wrong, when I was fucking up I at least KNEW I was, many don't. Everyone needs this hope, not just people like myself who were fortunate enough to be born in a decent school district. I could just as easily be sitting in a prison cell as in my own apt with a job that supports me. But I knew right from wrong, knew real freedom so I could miss it when I did wrong.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

Yea he doesn’t have to rob people in jail because most things required to live are provided to him. To me the only crime here is our “society “ leaving him behind. He obviously isn’t a violent criminal, otherwise he probably would not have gotten out 138 times before.

It’s really weird how you agree with the over arcing ideas of reform, but not the means to get there.

The new bail laws are meant to stop making it a crime to be poor. That is all. Sure some people might get off easy, but is that a bad thing? I like how you made it a point to say how you made a mistake once and did your time and you’re fine, but that isn’t the case for many.

For those more deserving of punishment there are restrictions against people who have committed violent crimes or are deemed to be flight risks.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

Don is racist swine.

I will never agree with him.

He should probably leave.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yea he doesn’t have to rob people in jail because most things required

> to live are provided to him. To me the only crime here is our “society “

> leaving him behind. He obviously isn’t a violent criminal, otherwise he

> probably would not have gotten out 138 times before.

>

> It’s really weird how you agree with the over arcing ideas of reform,

> but not the means to get there.

>

> The new bail laws are meant to stop making it a crime to be poor. That

> is all. Sure some people might get off easy, but is that a bad thing? I

> like how you made it a point to say how you made a mistake once and did

> your time and you’re fine, but that isn’t the case for many.

>

> For those more deserving of punishment there are restrictions against

> people who have committed violent crimes or are deemed to be flight

> risks.

What an ignorant life you lead! You really believe that tripe? LOL!

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yea he doesn’t have to rob people in jail because most things required

> to live are provided to him. To me the only crime here is our “society “

> leaving him behind. He obviously isn’t a violent criminal, otherwise he

> probably would not have gotten out 138 times before.

>

> It’s really weird how you agree with the over arcing ideas of reform,

> but not the means to get there.

>

> The new bail laws are meant to stop making it a crime to be poor. That

> is all. Sure some people might get off easy, but is that a bad thing? I

> like how you made it a point to say how you made a mistake once and did

> your time and you’re fine, but that isn’t the case for many.

>

> For those more deserving of punishment there are restrictions against

> people who have committed violent crimes or are deemed to be flight

> risks.

I enjoy talking to you, you do make sense to me, but I made many mistakes, not just one, and it was me being an arrogant punk, I needed my rights taken from me to see what could happen to me if I continued. I really see it as a social issue, where some are not given the same chance in life through lack of education, this is SERIOUSLY fucked up. I will admit to being at a loss on the no-bail laws, we don't have that here. I could not afford bail, especially the last time, so I sat. But it was possible. Point is, I put myself in the klink to begin with, I was not stealing to eat, in a case like that I could see no bail, catch and release etc, but a lot of those people do not show up to court, so then a warrant, then a few more days in the county, all for what could have been a 30 day trip or less or even time served? The closest I can see to what NY has is our pot laws in MPLS possession under a few grams you don't even get locked up/charged for, this makes sense to me. Like you said takes being poor out of the equation, which most that have a gram or 2 of weed are, and they are not hurting anyone. This guy was robbing people at times, that is hurting people. I mind my own business, and don't want to get robbed. The really bad thing is society has made it possible for this dude to make a living doing this senseless shit, maybe he was branded a felon at a young age, that can really fuck up your chances at a straight life. i have a friend that is suffering like that now, she is so limited at her chances for employment bettering herself etc. The system needs an overhaul for sure, I'm not smart enough to know what to do, but something has to change or guys like this story will continue to be a thing.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

He needs to be confined and made to do honest work. So does Daniel.....LOL!

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> He needs to be confined and made to do honest work. So does

> Daniel.....LOL!

^ Part of me agrees with you, but what you so fail to understand is that not everyone is given the same chance in life that we were blessed with, not everyone has a solid family, a decent income etc. without that, you don't know any better. we had that, not everyone does. Not everyone gets the benefit of a good education. I hated school with a passion, but now, I'm grateful I went where I did. I don't want to be robbed anymore than the next guy, but the person doing it may know nothing else. Their actions are their fault, but not always why they take those actions. Be grateful you had the up-bringing you did. I'm now for mine. I could have easily gone either way, and, rather rude of you to tell Daniel he needs to be confined, you have no idea his record or a thing about him. (I don't either)

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

Overpriced Parts /

Ya there is a bunch getting free, weird world we live in today! (Seems like only yesterday my friends brother got 6 months in the workhouse for having a joint on his ear cops found when he got pulled over, he lost his job, car, his girl and all his belongings through sheriff sale/evection, )

I was told that if you attempt to rob a bank and you succeed you’ll be set for awhile with food and shelter and if you don’t succeed you will be set for awhile with food and shelter,

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/serial-bank-robber-robs-bank-gets-immediately-released-under-ny-reform-laws-uQ-4Sx9-HEqXWcyrw7Fr0Q

632FA25F-4B99-4E6A-B4AE-BBBD8B82B4A7.jpeg

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/19/nyregion/bank-robber-bail-reform-nyc.html

31FBF4A1-1C46-47CA-AC0E-D4090C3A03E3.jpeg

Oh well maybe someday law makers/politicians will figure out enabling people to continue being bad is not a good thing

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

I swear there's nothing more tasty than getting some Simply Orange juice and some R.W. Knudsen cranberry juice, and mixing them. It's pretty much the best drink ever and super good for you. I've thought about mixing other juices since there's so many options out there, but it's like, what for?

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

^ How much vodka you got in there?

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

None.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

^ Good man. I can't stomach orange juice since the great screwdriver indecent of '88, I do however love v-8 juice. (vodka free) but as I remember great with too! ;) Sobriety is boring as fuck, but you sure do feel better and piss off far fewer people, so, worth it.(edited)

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

I only drink orange juice I make myself...the flavor additives are made by perfume company's like Chanel and added after the juice sits in a silo for months to make it taste like fruit again..can't be good for you. No store bought orange juice actually tastes like oranges. Just what they made us think orange juice tastes like over 50 years of marketing.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

Ok, I guess. So basically OJ is Chanel? Damn, then I've been spending my money wrong.

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

Overpriced Parts /

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I only drink orange juice I make myself...the flavor additives are made

> by perfume company's like Chanel and added after the juice sits in a

> silo for months to make it taste like fruit again..can't be good for

> you. No store bought orange juice actually tastes like oranges. Just

> what they made us think orange juice tastes like over 50 years of

> marketing.

Wow I can’t believe you know that, I’ve been preaching this stuff for years, people think I’m nuts when I tell them that ^ even my wife won’t listen to me and still buys Florida natural, Tropicana or some bull crap like that sometimes for her to drink,

Store bought ready made or concentrate orange juice is basically only the sugar water extracted out of the orange stored for who knows how long then they add the flavor packet and store it for longer, so it’s like a year and a half from when they were picked,

Most people don’t know apples are put in cold storage sometimes for over a year too and commercial Apple juice/most all fruit juices don’t even bother it’s worse for you than Pop, ready made orange juice is worse for you than pop too,

Restaurant food, fast food, prepared food is all bad too, Pretty much we make most food or drink ourselves, there is a few diners that make homemade food right in front you that we go to sometimes,

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > He needs to be confined and made to do honest work. So does

>

> > Daniel.....LOL!

>

> ^ Part of me agrees with you, but what you so fail to understand is that

> not everyone is given the same chance in life that we were blessed with,

> not everyone has a solid family, a decent income etc. without that, you

> don't know any better. we had that, not everyone does. Not everyone gets

> the benefit of a good education. I hated school with a passion, but now,

> I'm grateful I went where I did. I don't want to be robbed anymore than

> the next guy, but the person doing it may know nothing else. Their

> actions are their fault, but not always why they take those actions. Be

> grateful you had the up-bringing you did. I'm now for mine. I could have

> easily gone either way, and, rather rude of you to tell Daniel he needs

> to be confined, you have no idea his record or a thing about him. (I

> don't either)

Stephen quote: ` rather rude of you to tell Daniel he needs

> to be confined, you have no idea his record or a thing about him. '

I figured YOU could recognize a joke, Stephen. Daniel,maybe not.....LOL!

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Ya there is a bunch getting free, weird world we live in today! (Seems

> like only yesterday my friends brother got 6 months in the workhouse for

> having a joint on his ear cops found when he got pulled over, he lost

> his job, car, his girl and all his belongings through sheriff

> sale/evection, )

>

> I was told that if you attempt to rob a bank and you succeed you’ll be

> set for awhile with food and shelter and if you don’t succeed you will

> be set for awhile with food and shelter,

>

> https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/serial-bank-robber-robs-bank-gets-immediately-released-under-ny-reform-laws-uQ-4Sx9-HEqXWcyrw7Fr0Q

>

> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/19/nyregion/bank-robber-bail-reform-nyc.html

>

> Oh well maybe someday law makers/politicians will figure out enabling

> people to continue being bad is not a good thing

Good post,Ken! And absolutely dead on!

Re: Your Liberal Leaders are being thanked...................

donohiotroll.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account