Re: According to Gallup,

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Born to be WillD Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > I don't hold my opinions as more valuable or "right" than others', i

>

> >

>

> > > just expect that others give their opinions the same scrutiny that I

>

> >

>

> > > give mine.

>

> >

>

> > This is why I respect your opinion more than most. You are diplomatic

> by

>

> > nature and would make an honest politician.

>

> You say that (not aimed at you wild) .thats the problem with most

> ..they go in with very good intentions and honest but get bought off and

> leave with bad intentions and a blind eye and a pocket full of money .

> Had that happen with a good friend of mine that got into state

> politics..went in a very nice honest guy but started listening to and

> hanging with the more experinced and ended up corrupt.

All that goes without saying. Better to go in uncorrupted than with prior experience.

Re: According to Gallup,

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Pops, i see it as though willd’s comments weren’t directed towards you personally. They’re more directed towards don ohio. You just happened to stumble in and made the mistake of jumping on donnys bandwagon for a bit.

Hands down, don truly is a moron. This isn’t just my “opinion”.

Willd makes a valid point. What good is an opinion if it isn’t substantiated with some form of facts? All of dons opinions don’t contain facts.

No facts=ignorant moron.

Willd for president.

Re: According to Gallup,

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Pops, i see it as though willd’s comments weren’t directed towards you

> personally. They’re more directed towards don ohio. You just happened to

> stumble in and made the mistake of jumping on donnys bandwagon for a

> bit.

>

> Hands down, don truly is a moron. This isn’t just my “opinion”.

>

> Willd makes a valid point. What good is an opinion if it isn’t

> t substantiated with some form of facts? All of dons opinions don’t

> contain facts.

>

> No facts=ignorant moron.

>

> Willd for president.

I didn't jump in and jump on don because don has never said anything out of the way to me ..i didn't really call myself jumping on dons bandwagon but i guess could be seen that way..i honor his opinions the same as i do yours but will also say i have seen several posts where he brings comments directed at him on himself .i won't say i agree with all he says when he says things just to set somebody off...i really hate that some have branded ne to be that ..i might not seem to be but i am very open minded and like to make jokes and enjoy myself ..i am however not a pushover and will push back if provoked..i have no hard feeling toward anybody and hope they don't toward me ..

Re: According to Gallup,

I have no hard feelings, but I love to laugh at these guys. Probably shouldn't take so much advantage of their ignorance, even though they are deserving of their comeuppance. LOL!

At least Pop has looked at Trump's presidency without an extremely prejudiced eye.

Re: According to Gallup,

I don't go along with all he has done but i do go along with some changes he's made that i think was for the better ..my way to look at it is he got elected and i see some good and some bad ..nothing i can do will change that..all the bickering and down playing has no good for you,me or anybody else..i say again ..we sure did not need hillary ..i won't go into a lot but just one thing she was set on was to take guns out of your hands ..i will say i don't see where the average person needs a fully auto ak47 or ar15 but one thing that keeps us soil safe is other countries know they can't come here and win a war because almost every home has atleast 2 or 3 and in my part of the world every kid 6 years old or older has been taught about hunting and how to shoot . Thats what keeps us safe but she was dead set to do away..i at this time don't see any dem that has anything that will help so i am actually just waiting til vote day.

Re: According to Gallup,

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I don't go along with all he has done but i do go along with some

> changes he's made that i think was for the better ..my way to look at it

> is he got elected and i see some good and some bad ..nothing i can do

> will change that..all the bickering and down playing has no good for

> you,me or anybody else..i say again ..we sure did not need hillary ..i

> won't go into a lot but just one thing she was set on was to take guns

> out of your hands ..i will say i don't see where the average person

> needs a fully auto ak47 or ar15 but one thing that keeps us soil safe

> is other countries know they can't come here and win a war because

> almost every home has atleast 2 or 3 and in my part of the world every

> kid 6 years old or older has been taught about hunting and how to shoot

> . Thats what keeps us safe but she was dead set to do away..i at this

> time don't see any dem that has anything that will help so i am actually

> just waiting til vote day.

I'd say MOST of these Dems running are about the same. Take our guns. I'm like you, and don't yet see the need for automatic rifles, but it WAS a military grade rifle that stopped that idiot from killing more people at that church shooting a coupla years ago or whenever it was. He stopped it.

Re: According to Gallup,

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hands down, don truly is a moron. This isn’t just my “opinion”. (edited)

Re: According to Gallup,

Musta been a MORON that stopped that church massacre from becoming very much worse, eh?

I know who really fits your description and the answers in YOUR mirrors. LOL!

Re: According to Gallup,

(don switching feverishly between accounts)

giphy-36.gif

Re: According to Gallup,

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I know who really fits your description and the answers in YOUR

> UR mirrors. LOL!

Story checks out. Don is always in someone else's mirrors causes he rides slow.

Re: According to Gallup,

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> (don switching feverishly between accounts)

^ :D

Re: According to Gallup,

I can't help when jealous people try to rewrite my words. The don45640 account is mine. Go to the REAL account. LOL!

Re: According to Gallup,

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I can't help when jealous people try to rewrite my words. The don45640

> account is mine. Go to the REAL account. LOL!

Jealous of what?

Re: According to Gallup,

My uncanny handle on the situation when you lefties /socialists speak your lies. LOL!

Re: According to Gallup,

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> My uncanny handle on the situation when you lefties /socialists speak

> your lies. LOL!

Welp, wishful thinking on your part does not make it truth.

Re: According to Gallup,

You prove it every day,Evil. LOL!

Re: According to Gallup,

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You prove it every day,Evil. LOL!

Um, to whom? One person on MA (you)?

Re: According to Gallup,

You're still proving it.

Bothers you,eh? Wrong about politics, wrong for over 3 yrs. about Trump on the Russia hoax, wrong on morals...….just wrong. LOL!

Re: According to Gallup,

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You're still proving it.

>

> Bothers you,eh? Wrong about politics, wrong for over 3 yrs. about

> out Trump on the Russia hoax, wrong on morals...….just wrong. LOL!

Yes in your mind Don. At best, Pops has been the only person on all of MA to remotely agree with anything you've had to say in the last 3 years. Ya, I'm really bothered.....not lmfao! I'm not the one out of touch with reality Don. (edited)

Re: According to Gallup,

Okay, if you say so....LOL!

Re: According to Gallup,

The Administrative state runs most things. The president is rather limited. Without abolishing the Federal Reserve, private bankers will continue to exert undue influence. (they fund both sides of wars, for example) So far, I have not heard a candidate mention the FED. (Since Ron Paul) . I always vote 3rd party, regardless. 90% in office are crooks.

Re: According to Gallup,

Isn't it wonderful you have the right to do what you want,believe what you want,Kurt? Thank the Constitution and the Founding Fathers for that.

Re: According to Gallup,

Actually, I cannot. Not by some fault of the founders, but because of the NRA and both parties. The Second amendment is CLEAR, (to most of us). It says "shall not be infringed", not qualified in any way. There are many more erotions of freedom I could go into, but only by sticking to freedom, will we have a more unified people. Good Evening to you. I am grateful I was born here.

Re: According to Gallup,

^ Well said sir, vote Amy, if she does not win, bunker down for 4 more yrs and then hope the republicans come up with a decent human for a candidate, stop this madness.

Re: According to Gallup,

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ^ Well said sir, vote Amy, if she does not win, bunker down for 4 more

> yrs and then hope the republicans come up with a decent human for a

> candidate, stop this madness.

Amy.mihht be the choice Stephen...i.just have not seen anything much on her views of things .she doesn't seem to do much tv time in my area ..i saw Biden and Bloomburg seem to be maybe behind the sceen joining forces.might not be the case but Biden claims a 5 mil increase in donations in a 24 hour period and then him and Bloomburg showing up together in Selma kinda makes me think Bloomburg might have been a big contributor and plans to push Biden if he (Bloomburg) decides to back out.

Re: According to Gallup,

Kurt szaid: `There are many more erotions of freedom I could go into,'

An erosion of freedom to keep and bear arms? You are delusional.

Re: According to Gallup,

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Kurt szaid: `There are many more erotions of freedom I could go into,'

>

> An erosion of freedom to keep and bear arms? You are delusional.

Pot, kettle

Re: According to Gallup,

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ^ Well said sir, vote Amy, if she does not win, bunker down for 4 more

> yrs and then hope the republicans come up with a decent human for a

> candidate, stop this madness.

Weeelllllll stephen ..yu have to pick us out another one now buddy ...i hear Amy pulled the plug..my thought is Bloombug might try to push Binden ahead of Bernie to get Biden in ..with Biden seeming to loose a little like maybe altheimers setting in Bloomy might be looking to get VP ..tgen if Biden falls ill he would move in without the election ..just my thought for the day .. (edited)

Re: According to Gallup,

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ^ Well said sir, vote Amy, if she does not win, bunker down for 4 more

> yrs and then hope the republicans come up with a decent human for a

> candidate, stop this madness.

Amy Klobutcher is OUT! The wicked witch is gone. LOL!

Re: According to Gallup,

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > ^ Well said sir, vote Amy, if she does not win, bunker down for 4 more

>

> > yrs and then hope the republicans come up with a decent human for a

>

> > candidate, stop this madness.

>

> Amy Klobutcher is OUT! The wicked witch is gone. LOL!

I don't know about beingba witch ..stephen thought she might be a good one to vote for so i was trying to catch up on her views but i guess too late now .i try to be open in my thinking Don..some don't think so but i do try to respect others opinions

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account