Re: According to Gallup,

You FEAR the electoral college.LOL!

Re: According to Gallup,

no i just dont understand why you're so worried about it being gone, and especially curious why you think it's doing whatever you think it is...

Re: According to Gallup,

I think eletorial college should be banned all together and have always felt that way

Re: According to Gallup,

The electoral college is to make sure the smaller populations have a say. As large as NY and Califunny are, we'd be tapping to the Looney tunes of their Prez, with no say-so from fly-over country.

Electoral college keeps things fair for the heartland people. The coastal twits can't run it all. Heaven knows they're enough of a plague as it is.

The people that grow your food and raise the livestock don't lice on top of each other in a dirty city...............they live in God's open country, providing for the wretches in those cities as well as the dwindling population of good people in those cities. LOL!

Re: According to Gallup,

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

^ And this is exactly why it should be done away with. We wouldn’t have a jackass as president if it didn’t exist.

Re: According to Gallup,

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ^ And this is exactly why it should be done away with. We wouldn’t have

> a jackass as president if it didn’t exist.

You have this backwards as usual...…………...you would have a `jenny-ass' without it. LOL!

Re: According to Gallup,

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The electoral college is to make sure the smaller populations have a

> say. As large as NY and Califunny are, we'd be tapping to the Looney

> tunes of their Prez, with no say-so from fly-over country.

>

> Electoral college keeps things fair for the heartland people. The

> he coastal twits can't run it all. Heaven knows they're enough of a

> plague as it is.

>

> The people that grow your food and raise the livestock don't lice on

> on top of each other in a dirty city...............they live in God's

> open country, providing for the wretches in those cities as well as the

> dwindling population of good people in those cities. LOL!

Right... because people in the heartland are "more american" than americans in other places and their vote should count for more? why, because they are more conservative? It's an excellent point. totally valid. (extreme sarcasm) that's totally not "total disdain for American freedom and the right to choose your Gov't people" to give people who take up more space in less populated areas a disproportionately larger impact

Re: According to Gallup,

I hope this is not a sign of things to come. Found this at a local peddlers mall....smfh.

20200224_183012.jpg

Re: According to Gallup,

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

^lol

Re: According to Gallup,

The fuck is that supposed to be? Alf's scalp?

The red hats really will buy anything related to their Dear Leader

Re: According to Gallup,

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I hope this is not a sign of things to come. Found this at a local

> peddlers mall....smfh.

> >

You.need to buy.one and put it on a stuffed monkey.turned backwards riding on back of your ped and have it waving at the traffic lol

Re: According to Gallup,

Trump supporters should just admit their inherit racism and bigotry. It’s really getting to the point where making excuses for him anymore makes me question what sort of values Christians have anymore. Stop trying to act like you’re on the moral high ground when in reality you’re just white trash with no clue what having class is.

Re: According to Gallup,

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Trump supporters should just admit their inherit racism and bigotry.

> It’s really getting to the point where making excuses for him anymore

> makes me question what sort of values Christians have anymore. Stop

> trying to act like you’re on the moral high ground when in reality

> you’re just white trash with no clue what having class is.

If that is directed my way friend i would like to know what about anything i said had anything to do with you ..if you.don't like what i post then don't read them...and by the way my.opinion.of trump or anybody else is no reason for the name calling and smart ass crap.in your post ..you are intitled to your opinion the same i am ..have a nice day

Re: According to Gallup,

Yea your post suck. Not even kinda, like full blown oreck vacuum levels of sucking. I don’t tolerate bigotry, zealots or just general selfish dick headery. I wasn’t specifically calling you a name, but if the shoe fits... (edited)

Re: According to Gallup,

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Trump supporters should just admit their inherit racism and bigotry.

> It’s really getting to the point where making excuses for him anymore

> makes me question what sort of values Christians have anymore. Stop

> trying to act like you’re on the moral high ground when in reality

> you’re just white trash with no clue what having class is.

Guess you haven't seen the polls where Trump is gaining BIG on the Black vote? He's not racist, but you are prejudiced.. LOL!

Re: According to Gallup,

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yea your post suck. Not even kinda, like full blown oreck vacuum levels

> of sucking. I don’t tolerate bigotry, zealots or just general selfish

> dick headery. I wasn’t specifically calling you a name, but if the shoe

> fits...

Seems to me you are so uneducated you don't know how to write a post to carry on a normal.conversation...you seem to be like some that say because i don't hate trump that i am for communist rule and you are for american freedom...well i have a really hard time understanding because i am always saying you should have your opinion and i should have mine and we will talk about the differences to sway the other to their way of thinking...you on the other hand have the notion i am to think the way you do have no opinion of my own and if i don't agree or talk the way you think then i am stupid or dumb and called names...i get confused because i thought all along i was supposed be able to have my way of thinking also under the american way of freedom of speech..maybe i am communist all along and just didn't know it..

Re: According to Gallup,

If you wanna understand why daniel's so upset its because people pretend they "want to have a conversation" or "consider the other views" but when it comes down to it, you just get "LOL" and little laughy faces when you make a point. When you bring irrefutable fact to a discussion it's repeatedly disregarded as "fake news".

When you look at or read the things trump posts and says (from his own mouth) he seems to be nothing but an embarrassing and egotistical petulant child. With just a little scrutiny his covert racism is plain as day - he courts it and encourages it in a smug and self-assured way that he can still step back and say "who me? that's not what I meant *heheh wink" or "I didn't say the 'N' word so I'm not racist".

And for as many times as you try to point out these truths or argue real points or share your point of view youre disregarded and laughed at, provoked, until finally you just say "fuckit, these assholes don't actually want a conversation" and call them out for being full of shit. And sure as day they (yea you guys are reallllly predictable) come right back with "All I wanted was a reasonable conversation *heheh wink" or "I didn't say the 'N' word" and seriously believing that because your blind ignorance was so offensively apalling that it made someone upset, that it somehow means you won.

Re: According to Gallup,

again though:

There's nothing that can be said. this argument is useless. i'm not going to convince ya to drop your selfish ignorance and short sighted self-defense, and you're not going to convince me that military spending and ballooning national debt to fund corporate interests and the ultra wealthy is more important than caring for other humans and the planet we live on.

The only thing these discussions serve is to remind me that I am disgusted by you, by your selfishness and your ignorance, your self-rigteousness, anti-intellectualism and disregard of fact, evidence and reasoning, it reminds me how disappointed I am in the state of our country that so many could still support a man so morally repulsive, regularly embarassing and self-serving.

I should probably avoid even commenting, just reading these makes it impossible to treat you with respect elsewhere, after witnessing your true motives, smug disregard of fact and passive tolerance to greed and evil. I really wish I could undo this disaster of a presidency if for no other reason than to allow me to have continued pretending that so many of the people in this country and even on this forum are decent reasonable caring human beings.

Re: According to Gallup,

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If you wanna understand why daniel's so upset its because people pretend

> they "want to have a conversation" or "consider the other views" but

> when it comes down to it, you just get "LOL" and little laughy faces

> when you make a point. When you bring irrefutable fact to a discussion

> it's repeatedly disregarded as "fake news".

>

> When you look at or read the things trump posts and says (from his own

> mouth) he seems to be nothing but an embarrassing and egotistical

> petulant child. With just a little scrutiny his covert racism is plain

> as day - he courts it and encourages it in a smug and self-assured way

> that he can still step back and say "who me? that's not what I meant

> *heheh wink" or "I didn't say the 'N' word so I'm not racist".

>

> And for as many times as you try to point out these truths or argue real

> points or share your point of view youre disregarded and laughed at,

> provoked, until finally you just say "fuckit, these assholes don't

> actually want a conversation" and call them out for being full of shit.

> And sure as day they (yea you guys are reallllly predictable) come right

> back with "All I wanted was a reasonable conversation *heheh wink" or "I

> didn't say the 'N' word" and seriously believing that because your blind

> ignorance was so offensively apalling that it made someone upset, that

> it somehow means you won.

So all you.just said doesn't apply to you ? You just did basicly what you say i do..thats your view of things you post over and over....i usually am just trying to make lite jokes or banter just to have a good time and pass the time....i made the above post i guess you would say aimed at joking with evil about buying a hat because.i know he doesn't like trump..he seems to be one of some that has enough common sense to know when somebody is joking ..i knew he wouldn't buy the hat or put it on his moped ...was just making light hearted joke to keep things going .

Re: According to Gallup,

One problem with your way you think is so right is you.think your opinion is the only opinion..it might come off that way but i am not actually a 100 % trump fan ..you and the others try to make me think there is somethng better but you never point out any thing anybody else has done but constantly harp.on what trump.has done bad or wrong ...we certainly (in my opinion) didn't need hillary so who was left ?..any way you put it the way to change anybodys way of thinking certainly isn't the way you see it reguardless of how dumb i am and how smart you are (edited)

Re: According to Gallup,

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> One problem with your way you think is so right is you.think your

> opinion is the only opinion..it might come off that way but i am not

> actually a 100 % trump fan ..you and the others try to make me think

> there is somethng better but you never point out any thing anybody else

> has done but constantly harp.on what trump.has done bad or wrong ...we

> certainly (in my opinion) didn't need hillary so who was left ?..any way

> you put it the way to change anybodys way of thinking certainly isn't

> the way you see it reguardless of how dumb i am and how smart you are

^ Anyone wanna take a crack at translating this for me?

Re: According to Gallup,

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > One problem with your way you think is so right is you.think your

>

> > opinion is the only opinion..it might come off that way but i am not

>

> > actually a 100 % trump fan ..you and the others try to make me think

>

> > there is somethng better but you never point out any thing anybody

> else

>

> > has done but constantly harp.on what trump.has done bad or wrong ...we

>

> > certainly (in my opinion) didn't need hillary so who was left ?..any

> way

>

> > you put it the way to change anybodys way of thinking certainly isn't

>

> > the way you see it reguardless of how dumb i am and how smart you are

>

> ^ Anyone wanna take a crack at translating this for me?

Willd for president!

Re: According to Gallup,

I think he was upset that aligning with trump is automatically assumed to be stupid. that he is a victim of a prejudice that sugests all trumpites are equivalent, deplorable and stupid.

Re: According to Gallup,

I don't hold my opinions as more valuable or "right" than others', i just expect that others give their opinions the same scrutiny that I give mine.

Re: According to Gallup,

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Potr zebie Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > One problem with your way you think is so right is you.think your

>

> >

>

> > > opinion is the only opinion..it might come off that way but i am not

>

> >

>

> > > actually a 100 % trump fan ..you and the others try to make me think

>

> >

>

> > > there is somethng better but you never point out any thing anybody

>

> > else

>

> >

>

> > > has done but constantly harp.on what trump.has done bad or wrong

> ...we

>

> >

>

> > > certainly (in my opinion) didn't need hillary so who was left ?..any

>

> > way

>

> >

>

> > > you put it the way to change anybodys way of thinking certainly

> isn't

>

> >

>

> > > the way you see it reguardless of how dumb i am and how smart you

> are

>

> >

>

> > ^ Anyone wanna take a crack at translating this for me?

>

> Willd for president!

Ok by me ...might have to put a few more screws in his platform ,it seens to be a little shaky right now ..

Re: According to Gallup,

One thing for some reason you all want to think i am a heavy trump backer..nothing could be farther from the truth ..i know reading something typed out is easy to get mixed up ...i have no problem with all the things you believe ..i just try to undrrstand how somebody can constantly call names ,talk a bunch of crap,never give any viable information but put others down for making a statement ..i have posted about some of the demos in the running and have agreed with some but not completely with other points..i never once called any that said bernie will win or amy should win any names or talked bad to them fir saying what they said ..i don't know that if one comes out with a good enough platform that i won't change up and vote that way.my point is the democratic party is so split and devidedbat this time all are grasping at straws with nothing solid to go on

Re: According to Gallup,

LOL! TDS...………..it's a thang, with Demorats. I believe that the fake news Kool-Aid DOES have TDS poison in it. You guys are proof of it.

Re: According to Gallup,

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I don't hold my opinions as more valuable or "right" than others', i

> just expect that others give their opinions the same scrutiny that I

> give mine.

This is why I respect your opinion more than most. You are diplomatic by nature and would make an honest politician.

Re: According to Gallup,

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> LOL! TDS...………..it's a thang, with Demorats. I believe that the fake

> news Kool-Aid DOES have TDS poison in it. You guys are proof of it.

Don, open your mind and think for yourself once. Try reviewing the news from more than one source. Try to step back and look at yourself, your state, your country from the outside. Or turn a blind eye and live in bliss with ignorance.

Re: According to Gallup,

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Born to be WillD Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I don't hold my opinions as more valuable or "right" than others', i

>

> > just expect that others give their opinions the same scrutiny that I

>

> > give mine.

>

> This is why I respect your opinion more than most. You are diplomatic by

> nature and would make an honest politician.

You say that (not aimed at you wild) .thats the problem with most ..they go in with very good intentions and honest but get bought off and leave with bad intentions and a blind eye and a pocket full of money . Had that happen with a good friend of mine that got into state politics..went in a very nice honest guy but started listening to and hanging with the more experinced and ended up corrupt.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account