Funny prospect initiations

Although it is probably against the code of conduct to act on some of these ideas, I was wondering if anyone has any funny prospect initiation ideas. Someone asked a question on another site about what bike he can bring to a rally and totally embarrass himself with it. I was also thinking someone can wear a smashed up helmet everywhere for a couple days.

Re: Funny prospect initiations

A smashed up helmet is totally a bad idea.

It's probably true but the styrofoam was still good on this particular helmet. I'm sure an exception could be made where the person can choose a better helmet to wear while riding. I finally threw out my smashed up helmet and bought a new one.

You're an idiot.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I was also thinking someone can wear a smashed up helmet everywhere for a couple days.

Just spray paint a safe helmet hot pink and had that mohawk hair to it. Maybe a fake glue on beard too?

You're an idiot.

You cry alot on this site pondering why people dont get along with you... this could have something to do with it. It is possible to not like his idea while refraining from name calling.

Pushrod Fifty /

It would be funny to arrive all leathered out to a rally with an MSG Roadmaster friction drive and see the response.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Drag races x dressing and riding through rush hour or bar let out 145am.....

Flashbulb in Speedo marble in intake. After drinks.....

I once put a helmet full of piss on my head to make a point.

bicycle helmet tho, but we'd ridden to a party at a friend's and got into a lil quibble with some dingdongs who thought I shouldnt need to wear my helmet. Like I didnt initiate this at all. But later they wound up taking turns pissing in my helmet on my bike. I wore it anyway to illustrate yeah I really do care about wearing a helmet and it's more important to me than not having someone else's piss on me. Plus some got in my mouth which was verymuch a sexy turn on.

We dont really have prospects per se or silly initiations, but to be in swoops you've got to meet some req's:

1) build a bike. This requires rebuilding an engine, but we've made exceptions for rebuilding an engine that's not yours if say someone's got a good bike that doesnt need to be rebuilt...

2) attend regular rides. no set limit but show up once a month at least

3) 1 outta town rally at least.

4) 100% unanimous yes votes from everyone. cuz if one official member says no, sorry their opinion as a member is more important than the new member, you gotta respect your members 1st or what's the point. But it is open votes, everyone's gotta defend a "no" so theres room to persuade. still if someone's passionately no on a newb, sorry bro.

That said shit gets wild sometimes when you let folks know theyre in.

And while not official it's become something of a swoops tradition to "babybird"

this goes back to prolly wizbiz 3 which was one of our first rallies really as "swoops" and julian (guns) and I were babybirding drinks back and forth (regurgitating into the other persons mouth while they kneel in front of you flapping their elbows and peeping like a baby bird) to much amusement of everyone around. but yeah, it's become kinda a tradition to babybird new members haha

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You're an idiot.

"WhY dOeS eVeRyOnE hAtE mE???"

We require prospects ride mopeds with pedals. That is all.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> > Brandon Love Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > You're an idiot.

>

> "WhY dOeS eVeRyOnE hAtE mE???"

Well, I wouldn't put someone on what's pretty much the most dangerous thing on wheels with a fucked up helmet as some stupid initiation.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Brandon Love Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > You're an idiot.

>

> >

>

> > "WhY dOeS eVeRyOnE hAtE mE???"

>

> Well, I wouldn't put someone on what's pretty much the most dangerous

> thing on wheels with a fucked up helmet as some stupid initiation.

You are such a ray of sunshine.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Well, I wouldn't put someone on what's pretty much the most dangerous thing on wheels with a fucked up helmet as some stupid initiation.

So, perhaps there was a nicer way to articulate your thoughts on that. Saying...

You're an idiot.

Is just kind of crappy. Maybe thats why people dont respond positively to you. The whole treat others as you would want to be treated thing applies here.

> John Maxson Wrote:

> It would be funny to arrive all leathered out to a rally with an MSG

> Roadmaster friction drive and see the response.

Like this?.......

DrVkILaWkAAjTQQ.jpg

Overpriced Parts /

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> We require prospects ride mopeds with pedals. That is all.

Yes !

Though I do have a revival TS a55 that has pegs, Electric and and kickstart which blows away the Tiny chain backwards kickstart pedal start type tomos engines because its way more simple to rebuild and way other advantages

But I did have to sell a 04 a35 pedal revival and even with 10,000 miles it ran great but I had to sell it to buy that my low mileage a55 revival that blows away the 04 lx LTD because of the tube frame in weight carrying capacity,

I had a chance to buy a LX top tank a35 electric start brand new with only 3 miles on it for 1,3k but when I test drove it since I’m 200 pounds Over 48in wide chest it wasn’t quick or fast enough and at the time,

I could’ve bought a whole pick up trucks full of used bikes for the same price which I did but I would like to have the silver 04 LTD lx sitting in my garage right now,

Ken do you know that 48 " wide is 4 ft so over 4 ft is more than 4 ft and most common doorways are only 36"..you know the more you post about things ,the harder it is for me to believe anythin you say..

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> Ken do you know that 48 " wide is 4 ft so over 4 ft is more than 4 ft

> and most common doorways are only 36"..you know the more you post about

> things ,the harder it is for me to believe anythin you say..

I’m gonna step out on a limb here, and assume he meant 48” around.

Yeah I thought the same straight away, all around. Like the measurement for waistlines. Although maybe he side shuffles?

I would assume that's his pants size. I fit into about a 36 and he fits into a 48 but it's not really how wide he is.

Overpriced Parts /

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> Ken do you know that 48 " wide is 4 ft so over 4 ft is more than 4 ft

> and most common doorways are only 36"..you know the more you post about

> things ,the harder it is for me to believe anythin you say..

Yeah I said it kinda wrong what I meant was 48 in chest size for suit meaning lwide size” in suit size from a friend of mine who used to make suits, and actually my 48 suit I had to wear a month ago is little tight right now

Pushrod Fifty /

Almost, need the roadmaster, no club.

I wore assless leather chaps to a rally. It wasnt so much the rally where it got attention, it was walking into the rest stops on the way. not positively received.

thankfully there dont seem to be any pictures.

^ "not positively received" That should be a good thing in a rest stop bathroom....

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account