WHHHHHHHYYYY?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Treatland treatland why have you forsaken me? Whay does my cash have to touch PayPal..

I refuse to deal with PayPal. Greedy corporate middlemen..

I do not use any kind of credit. Do not make me come down there.

Lunchbox lunchbox lunchbox......

Re: WHHHHHHHYYYY?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

This is why sometimes I feel the universe alighns againsth meee

Regarding your first post, if you were to contact them, they'd probably take a check, and do it old-school. Just don't expect to get your parts within 2 days.

Regarding your second post, I have a hard time buying into the notion that you are a victim. It's fine if you want to boycott PayPal and not have a credit card, but whining about the ramifications of your choices isn't going to elicit any sympathy from most users.

I still don't get why you guys don't use internet banking. Just send your money from your bank account to another person's bank account its not that hard.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I still don't get why you guys don't use internet banking. Just send

> your money from your bank account to another person's bank account its

> not that hard.

Ok give me your account number and I will start sending.

Is there anything malicious you could do with just someone's bank account number?

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> Is there anything malicious you could do with just someone's bank

> account number?

State side definitely Bas.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Bas Autowas Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Is there anything malicious you could do with just someone's bank

>

> > account number?

>

> State side definitely Bas.

It's not just State-side, Jeremy Clarkson had someone steal 500 pounds and give it to a charity after he posted his bank information in the newspaper to prove that identity theft wasn't that easy:

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2008/jan/07/personalfinancenews.scamsandfraud

If someone who isn't me tries to make a payment with my bank account i can just cancel the payment and Jeremy Clarkson could probably do so too.

If you have a bank account at all just use your debit card to pay, if not get a pre-paid debit card.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

No that's what I am trying to say I can not use my credit or debit unless I use PayPal which I would not trust anything. That big being secure. Who would hack treatland the blkblk knight?

Who would hack PayPal ? everyone who could.

PayPal holds my payment then my bank stops it 2 weeks later they clear it.

You open a second account with a small amount ..use that card only for internet or paypal...just deposit what you need to if you want to buy something or reserve hotel rooms or rent a moped ..(edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

There are no anonymous cards your info is still on there.

right, but if you get a pre-paid one, you control how much is on it, cash-pass, brinks, chime, green-dot.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

As of yet I do not have my info on telemarketing lists. I like it this way I will phone treats and do a phone order. Or snail mail.

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> There are no anonymous cards your info is still on there.

Do you think your info is not all over the internet already ..

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Zero spam..

No cell scams.

Landline gets. A random Tele marketer who if using blocked or spoofed# is directed to a directory and logged. If it isn't I can Mark the # .

The big centers have multiple clients.

I wanna get one for harassment. 13× in a month.

Its a peeve. 35 year old yahoo account no spam. IT security was a job I had.

My land line was getting 100 calls 8 were actually people I wanted to talk to. The phone co would not give me just local service.

Now it's all getting sorted.

I hah hoodrat calling to see if I was home so they can steal my pot. 3 xs. So yes aside from the p÷ps on buy and sell here who got my addy.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account