Mittens

Who would've thought that Mittens would be the only republican with a sense of decency.

Just a shame he only did the right thing because of his faith.

Re: Mittens

He may have done it to position himself for a presidential run after the orange one can't run again? At least he had the balls to do it, for whatever reason.

That obviously also crossed my mind, but that would be a pretty long term plan if the dictator "wins" the next election.

It's the end of Mitt,unless he runs as Demorat. LOL!

His name is mitt because the globalists have their hand so far up his ass.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That obviously also crossed my mind, but that would be a pretty long

> term plan if the dictator "wins" the next election.

I'm afraid he is going to win....I can't believe how many people here think he is all that, but that will be the end, and someone has to come clean up after him. Mit has enough money where he could do nothing forever, but some want that title.

He just ruined his career. Good.

> Seth B Wrote:

> He just ruined his career. Good.

He might've ruined his career but he is the only Republican senator that won't go into the history books as a giant coward.

^ Yep, and it's hard to "ruin" anything for a multimillionaire! :)

Overpriced Parts /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> ^ Yep, and it's hard to "ruin" anything for a multimillionaire! :)

Ya 51% are millionaires or billionaires and none are really hurting financially unless they’re stupid,

Being a politician is about the easiest way to be financially set for life, many start out with good intentions but then to get elected or move up the ladder you Gotta do favors so along with deals and the dollars comes the corruption/more favors the payback of favors then repeat,

Our Republic is still the best country to live in because if you don’t like the city or state you live in you can move to one that suits you better, you don’t like your job it’s easy to get another one, you don’t want to work you can get into the government system (pretty easy if you know how to) and get free everything or to subsidize your job income, if you want to be addicted to drugs, live on the street and be able to steal up to $949 a day and not be locked up there are places you could go for that too,

It’s all up to the individual how successful he or she wants to be,

We still have so many freedoms and space that equals opportunities that other countries don’t have,

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> Our Republic is still the best country to live in because if you don’t

> like the city or state you live in you can move to one that suits you

> better, you don’t like your job it’s easy to get another one.

Do you truly believe this isn't the case in about 95% of the world?

You should really try to get out of America at least once in your life.

Afraid we might get framed and some stupid Judge might throw us in prison. Safe and Just here in the USA.

> The Dude Wrote:

> His name is mitt because the globalists have their hand so far up his

> ass.

Three Fun Facts many people probably didn't know, and one that pretty much everyone here knows:

1) Mitt's first name is Willard (Mitt is his middle name).

2) Mitt has a son named Tagg (short for Taggart).

3) Mitt's dad was George Romney, who was the CEO of American Motors Corporation (AMC) before he became governor of Michigan.

4) Don Ohio is an idiot.(edited)

The US has the highest rate of incarceration and largest prison population in the world.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Afraid we might get framed and some stupid Judge might throw us in

> prison. Safe and Just here in the USA.

> Thomas Smith Wrote:

> The US has the highest rate of incarceration and largest prison

> population in the world.

>

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Afraid we might get framed and some stupid Judge might throw us in

>

> > prison. Safe and Just here in the USA.

So criminals are roaming the streets in Europe? I believe it. LOL!

Pushrod Fifty /

Im not a party line dude and I vote for people that would never win but since they are against the status quo they are winners in my book.

> John Maxson Wrote:

> Im not a party line dude and I vote for people that would never win but

> since they are against the status quo they are winners in my book.

Draining the swamp! It's about half gone now....LOL! YThey tried for three years to remove our Prez with lies and innuendo, but the Constitution held true.

fuck me.

i have a cat named mitten. (singular)

the motivation being a quote from sin city, where marv looks down at his hands

“I check the list. Rubber tubing, gas, saw, gloves, cuffs, razor wire, hatchet, Gladys, and my mitts.”

never once have i associated her with mitt romney. now i'm kinda bummed.

What comes to mind

Screenshot_20200207-204217_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oy vey. it is most certainly not 'the best', its just been drilled into your head your whole life that, to you, it's as real as gravity.

Trumper's kids and grandkids are in for a rude awakening once Dear Leader's bills come due and he's either dead or in jail.

"Why did grandpa vote for that man, daddy."

"Because your grandfather was a god damn moron, son."

It's a conversation millions of us are going to be forced to have one day. While we wait in fucking bread lines.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > John Maxson Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Im not a party line dude and I vote for people that would never win

> but

>

> > since they are against the status quo they are winners in my book.

>

> Draining the swamp! It's about half gone now....LOL! YThey tried for

> three years to remove our Prez with lies and innuendo, but the

> Constitution held true.

You're an absolute caricature of the proud ignorance of the average ill-informed american dumbass.

And since you can't "get off" like a real man anymore, you use MA to give you the tingle in your pants that you so dearly miss.

Keep on, keepin' on.

Although reluctantly, Romney signed into legislation Mass Health that became the model for all members of the Commonwealth to have health insurance no matter what. His family has also given tens of millions to build massive, cutting edge facilities for medical research here in Boston (and elsewhere).

He also made his money by buying up strong businesses, stripping them of assets, then selling the pieces off to make TONS of money for himself while destroying families in the process.

And then the whole "dog on top of the car thing"

The point is that he's not all good or all bad, he's human.

But at this point in this horrific tale we call Trümplandia, I'll stand with any actual human against the aging skin suits wearing MAGA hats.

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> Our Republic is still the best country to live in because if you don’t

> like the city or state you live in you can move to one that suits you

> better, you don’t like your job it’s easy to get another one, you don’t

> want to work you can get into the government system (pretty easy if you

> know how to) and get free everything or to subsidize your job income, if

> you want to be addicted to drugs, live on the street and be able to

> steal up to $949 a day and not be locked up there are places you could

> go for that too,

This is possibly the dumbest reason I've ever heard to love our country. I take it you've never left the United States?

Overpriced Parts /

Yeah only been in Canada when it was just easy to drive right across the border with my car and boat,

Don’t think I’ll never leave the continent except for maybe riding in a cargo/freighter ship from the Great Lakes into the Atlantic and back for some freighter ships and such take on a few passengers sometimes, that to me would be cool, After 911 no one in my family and I want to fly again, it’s just a big hassle,

I don’t want to learn multiple languages, have different rights and laws, most cases worse than my country, Have to take all forms of public transportation or rent a car and pay eight dollars a gallon for fuel and rental car just to visit over populated small countries tourist traps,

If I would go to other country’s like ones in the EU I would want to be off the beaten path with no tours scenario and away from most tourist traps so going to those parts of countries like that could be dangerous not knowing language or anybody from the area,

There is no way I could ever see in two lifetimes every state, city, town or village and everything including thousands of square miles of Virgin Land and wilderness that the USA has so why would I need to go anywhere else, If I need to see more I could go to farther into Canada then I went,

The Continental US is near the size the EU not counting Alaska (and I could pretty much get away with mostly English and a bit of Spanish languages) and I could drive my own vehicle with gas for 2 1/2 dollars a gallon staying anywhere I want to not having to worry about being with a tour group and see all kind of things, cultures people, food and have relatives and friends scattered from east to west coasts,

5A7C1575-BD2B-4F69-8E96-FA634F5580DB.png

Each to his own but I’m not even done exploring the few thousand acres of woods, parks, Lakes and wetlands most just across the street from my house yet,

Quite a lot of assumptions for someone who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Please visit Europe so you'll learn what paying high prices for gas does for infrastructure, i think you'll like it. The only pothole in this country is called Amsterdam.

^ Lol, I WISH we had the public transit system many other countries do, we are getting there, in baby steps. I love having my cars, but the older I get the more just hoping on the bus or train appeals to me, don't have to worry about the idiot drivers which seem to be getting worse every year.

Trump has created jobs galore,Boys. I believe it was 225,000 more in January. Black and Latino unemployment is lower than ever. You are living in a delusional world with Pelosi and fake news leading you `down the garden path'.

I just checked my 401K and it is snowballing. YES!

Unemployment is down is pretty much the rest of the world too, so either that orange goblin is a genius or Don doesn't have a clue how the economy works.

https://www.usnews.com/news/economy/articles/2019-10-04/unemployment-lowest-since-1960s-as-employers-add-136k-jobs

OUR unemployment is not just down, it is the lowest since 1960s. Trump wins!(edited)

The business cycle has far more impact on the economy than whomever is in office. One of the very few positive things I have seen the goblin do is to help change the trade imbalance with China, that needed doing for sure. He has balls, I will give him that, but he is so far out of touch with reality due to the circumstances of his upbringing that he could not hope to understand the regular person on the street. He is a consummate showman, and master manipulator, all politicians are, but he is beyond anything I have ever seen, it is terrifying how many of my countrymen eat up his lies...we need a strong leader, yes, but we need one with ethics as well, by the likes of Trump, ethics are a sign of weakness, when in reality ethics are what made this nation great. There is some new young blood running for the first time, and I'm grateful to see it, way into Klobuchar , Warren, and especially Bloomberg. Bloomberg may not be young, but he is self made, and beholden to no one, the same can be said for Trump, but the difference lies in the fact that Trump is in this for his ego, and Bloomberg is in it for service, one of the Kennedy's once said with great wealth comes great responsibility or something along those lines, I respect the hell out of that. It kills me to vote democrat, but unless a better independent or republican comes along, to live with myself I will have to. I love this country, it is a wonderful place, with room for everyone, I don't want it figure-headed by an ego maniac. Trump lives by the Costanza theory, "it's not a lie, if YOU belive it". Scary. If you think like that and are poor, they lock you up, if you are rich you are eccentric.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account