RIP Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash in Calabasas Sunday morning, Yahoo Sports confirmed. TMZ first reported the news.

Bryant played his entire 20-year career for the Los Angeles Lakers and won five NBA championships. He was named Finals MVP twice and league MVP in 2008. Bryant was 41.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department responded to reports of a helicopter that crashed into a hillside and caught fire, NBC Los Angeles reported. The crash was called in at 9:47 a.m. local time, per the report, and flames that spread a quarter acre were put out by 10:30. The fire department reported no survivors.

Re: RIP Kobe Bryant

Damn....

todd amundson /

I posted in buy sell about Kobe. My wife is loosing her shit.

I'm shocked. It doesn't really feel real. His 13 year old daughter died in the crash too. It really sucks.

was watching/reading about this just now

what a horrible way to go

only 41 years old

Overpriced Parts /

Damn, just was watching sports news this morning and they were showing stats how LeBron James when he last scored last night went into third place in all-time points leaving Kobe in fourth place and now Kobe died only 41 years old and his young daughter gone too, Crap!

I obviously don't care about basketball but it's always sad when people die at such a young age.

R.i.p.

Too bad...……….console the families. Helicopters have taken many lives.

This was shocking news today.

A reminder that we could be taken Home at any time, so live life to the fullest, tell people all the time how much they mean to you and don't harbor regrets and hatred towards others.

Life is too short!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account