NWA POWERRR

Best wrestling show in the history of television, even if it’s on YouTube. Classic studio style. Been hooked since day One. All you old heads on here will agree I think. Otherwise, fack ofe.

Re: NWA POWERRR

IT’S THE FUCKIN MOPEDER’S WRESTLING SHOW AND IF YOU DONT GET IT THEN LICK MY JOCKSTRAP

Swoops probably know about it. They film it right in ATL

No nips, your probably too young, but when I was a kid, the late, great, Bill Cardille, aka Chilly Billy, used to host Studio wrestling live at the WIIC channel 11 Pittsburgh. It was great! Bat man,Bruno Sammartino, Dominic DeNucci, Andre, George The Animal Steele. Many more, and of course, Ringside Rosie , Pye Trainer! Awesome stuff...

whoa rad. shit, never knew that one. I used to go watch a buncha amateur wrestling in college and there was pretty good luchador series at the flea market in knoxville but we never checked out atlanta's offerings.

My friends wife is the ring assistant for OldeWrestling here in cleveland. It's fun, sorta throwback wrasslin

"Ruby the Cleveland Cutie"

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I used to hang out with the angry somaon s

I was almost at the school in Allentown. The wanted be to be a manager guy like Hart or that Chinese guy.

Sometimes I feel like Forrest Gump.

wild bull curry, sheik, flying fred curry...thats my era.....being there, the audience was just as much fun to watch. i was like 6 or 7. i'll never forget that shit. 7 little people in the ring beating the shit out of each other, and my grandpa drunker than shit.....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I remember midget wrestling....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account