Re: War

i'll eat the fuck outta super saucy chicken. very into nashville chicken. any y'all ever had bonchon korean fried chicken? Syn used to hype this up all the time, i guess it started US franchises maybe around DC. He finally got us all to go when we were in richmond and even with excessive hype i was not let down. shit is good! double fried but somehow perfectly crispy and not excessively bready or saucy, it's damn good. i havent had it in forever but theres one in cleveland now

Overly sauced chicken is cheating in my opinion, and it makes my butt hurt. Buffalo Wild Wings is a great example of shitty, overly sauced wings. I prefer a goodly spiced dry rub mix and sauces on the side for your dipping pleasure. Never had Bonchon but we do have a couple locations in the Stapleton/ Denver area.... reckon I’ll have to go check it out... looks damn good!!!

FC61D94E-440D-4F5C-877E-19138F022405.jpeg

My first rotisserie chicken on the grill.

20151225_210356.jpg

What's the matter, fellas? Don't want to talk/debate/argue/joke/make fun of people about real shit, like political differences, and would rather change the subject to talk about shitty corporate chicken sandwiches?

Fair enough...just understand that Chic-fil-A is a conservative corporation that opposes LGBT rights, and donates money to Christian organizations. Conversely, Popeye's CEO donates to the Democratic party, is a man of science, and not a man of religion.

Oh, wait...i made this thread about music, and it got jacked by political rabble-rousers, then jacker-jacked by corporate poultry aficionados.

Never mind.

donohiolol.jpg

(edited)

Bro. Chill out and have a chicken sandy.. or don’t. Either way, no need to stoke the fire and re-invite the jarbles of stupidity.

> jayson sumpter Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Bro. Chill out and have a chicken sandy.. or don’t. Either way, no need

> to stoke the fire and re-invite the jarbles of stupidity.

Bro. Chill out and listen to some War.. or GWAR .. or whatever you like .. or don’t. Either way, no need to worry about what other folks post here to stoke the fire and re-invite the jarbles of stupidity.

Oh,thanks,K-evil! Now I can cross out Popeye's along with Starbucks and other sadistic organizations.LOL!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Tastykake SS

ALL Hail hohos

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Oh,thanks,K-evil! Now I can cross out Popeye's along with Starbucks and

> other sadistic organizations.LOL!

Excellent. Hopefully the trend of true enlightenment continues, and in the next few short years you’ll be able to cross off everything and starve to death. Yay.

I can eat at Chick-Fila...……………..LOL! Have one a few miles away.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Churches feed peeps...

Now if you find out oil is older than the bible accounts for you should be Amish and fein the evil of wires and internets...

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> I can eat at Chick-Fila...……………..LOL! Have one a few miles away.

Just not on Sundays, as all Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed in observation of the CEO's crackpot religious beliefs. LOL! (edited)

^ Right? Foods's not bad, the kids working there are scary cult like....togo is the way to go

Been meaning to catch the ferry over to Seattle n try Jollibee...my fat ass doesn't need fried chicken tho..

Plus I have 75 quail in my backyard. Mmm quail

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Cult like food service....

Panara bread...meditation and chanting before your shift they call it a motivational period ...

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> Cult like food service....

>

> Panara bread...meditation and chanting before your shift they call it a

> motivational period ...

Please post evidence that substantiates this. This sounds fishy, like the bullshit Don Ohio posts without any evidence.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I knew a girl who worked there.

It just opened and she worked there for a few months.she said it was. Like brainwashing the smell of fresh bread and the corporate programming...

I knew her a long time. I don't think she would lie she might have embellished a bit...

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> I knew a girl who worked there.

>

> It just opened and she worked there for a few months.she said it was.

> Like brainwashing the smell of fresh bread and the corporate

> programming...

>

> I knew her a long time. I don't think she would lie she might have

> embellished a bit...

I can't find anything to substantiate that...maybe that was a particular manager's deal, or something?

But yeah...if that is actually true, it's no better than Christian brainwashing, which seems to run rampant in the USA.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Hell I remember when Disneyland used to set people aside and say you can't come in

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> Cult like food service....

>

> Panara bread...meditation and chanting before your shift they call it a

> motivational period ...

Never DID like Panera bread...……….no iceberg lettuce allowed...…...I knew they were fools when I saw that. LOL!

They'd rather you take your chances on their Romaine(Ptomaine) lettuce that has been infecting a lot of people.

Iceberg lettuce is a disgrace to lettuce.

Just like a head of cabbage,which you apparently have,LOL, it was created in a nice tidy head for our convenience.

Now if they can't clean `Ptomaine' lettuce correctly, they need to stop pushing it on us.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> Iceberg lettuce is a disgrace to lettuce.

As far as I am concerned it only has one home. In n out double double.

Makes fucking horrible salads and it seems like its preferred here for some reason..

My favorite salad is thinly sliced cabbage with Japanese goma dressing.(sesame based yummy)

If I have to eat lettuce to be polite I prefer iceberg, salads are gross, the only good thing in them is the meat and dressing. I know, not healthy at all. Spinach salad is the worst thing ever, and I tend to like vegetables, but not spinach...YUK. Taco salad is good, but because it is not a real salad. :)

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> If I have to eat lettuce to be polite I prefer iceberg, salads are

> gross, the only good thing in them is the meat and dressing. I know, not

> healthy at all. Spinach salad is the worst thing ever, and I tend to

> like vegetables, but not spinach...YUK. Taco salad is good, but because

> it is not a real salad. :)

I love a good COB salad from Bob Evans Restaurants with mostly iceberg lettuce. Used to order them to go for the next day's dinner at the plant. Bleu Cheese,yummy!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Arugla for the win...

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> Arugla for the win...

Gary?

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > If I have to eat lettuce to be polite I prefer iceberg, salads are

>

> > gross, the only good thing in them is the meat and dressing. I know,

> not

>

> > healthy at all. Spinach salad is the worst thing ever, and I tend to

>

> > like vegetables, but not spinach...YUK. Taco salad is good, but

> because

>

> > it is not a real salad. :)

>

> I love a good COB salad from Bob Evans Restaurants with mostly iceberg

> lettuce. Used to order them to go for the next day's dinner at the

> plant. Bleu Cheese,yummy!

I'll eat a good ceaser chicken, xtra dressing plz.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

No I just been here long enuff. To know the secrets of moped Arugla...

That was an odd time... ;)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account