Immediately after you order new parts

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

hope ya didnt buy from 1977 mopeds.....haha

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

^ Totally forgot about them. wonder how business is. same as usual?

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

Immediately after ordering, you forget that one little part that's gonna hold up everything. Everytime.

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

> The Dude Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Immediately after ordering, you forget that one little part that's gonna

> hold up everything. Everytime.

^^This. Every damn time.

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

Overpriced Parts /

> Seth B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > The Dude Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Immediately after ordering, you forget that one little part that's

> gonna

>

> > hold up everything. Everytime.

>

> ^^This. Every damn time.

That’s not a problem with treats, all you got to do is order the little part you forgot right after first order, put in comment box on check out page to ship with main order and email treats saying to ship with main order also, most times they will credit some or all extra shipping costs and all parts will come at same time, They are great :)

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

Fast shipping is like fast food, It's never fast enough.

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Seth B Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > The Dude Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Immediately after ordering, you forget that one little part that's

>

> > gonna

>

> >

>

> > > hold up everything. Everytime.

>

> >

>

> > ^^This. Every damn time.

>

> That’s not a problem with treats, all you got to do is order the little

> part you forgot right after first order, put in comment box on check

> out page to ship with main order and email treats saying to ship with

> main order also, most times they will credit some or all extra shipping

> costs and all parts will come at same time, They are great :)

Yeah, I’ve done that a couple times. But there’s also been a couple times that I’ve been too late. Treats ships fast!

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

When i forget to order parts i pick them up at a local moped shop or drive to JMPB to pick it up.

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

Well isn’t that nice, living in your socialist moped wonderland... :)

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> When i forget to order parts i pick them up at a local moped shop or

> drive to JMPB to pick it up.

thanks for rubbing it in

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Bas Autowas Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > When i forget to order parts i pick them up at a local moped shop or

>

> > drive to JMPB to pick it up.

>

> thanks for rubbing it in

That's what i'm here for.

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

Anonymous User /
scootertrash

I lost more in the mail the past 3 months than ever. I ordered 2 sets of 3 clutch springs kits. After losing the order or not following thru, I did receive the package 1 1/2 months later. Opened it up and see 2 single springs total, for a 125-150cc motor. Late, lost, Not packaged by specific manufacturer I ordered from, wrong size, wrong quantity. Over 2 months now on a lost belt. 1 1/2 months for piston clips that fit in an envelope. Unqualified business makers learn as they go then deem themselves professional.

Re: Immediately after you order new parts

♣Slew Foot♣ /

An unusually large erection?

Wait wait WFFF...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account