Re: Australia burning at both ends

yeah forests did fine with natural burns, but then we started living there. so we obviously tried to prevent all fires to keep our communities from burning, but without semi regular burns allowed to occur naturally, that lets dead wood build up and become much worse when it does light off. so then we had to introduce controlled burns to maintain the natural fire systems as best as possible. it's not the perfect solution but it's the best outside of just not settling people on land. our lives are incompatible.

definitely california was originally a gold boom but i think there's a strong influence of trans pacific trade sites and comfortable climate that has led to the silicon valley boom, modern growth. LA really grew after the car, not from gold. of course it's not an ideal place either, not enough water, but its very comfortable and i definitely feel the draw, it's nice out there.

the fresh water trade is pretty wild. limited resources.

anyway i support doing something, i am not sure the best something, but i think not having kids is a good move (oops) and living modestly helps, but the personal effects on humanity's environmental burden can only go so far, there's a lot of room for a new paradigm where technology and innovation are given economic incentives through regulation and taxation of emissions. i believe it could be a big win, both for the environment but also longterm for the economy and for shifting trade back to the US, allowing people to drive towards advancement not through ever cheapening manufacturing but being able to outperform competitors with superior practice

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> but in a more literal sense of the words australia is

> infact lit. on fire. (ex: what's up? the sky. hahaha not funny)

...i thought thats what you were saying....

***Kim Jong illest*** /

OMG Ken is the biggest fucking idiot.

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> an important introduction to the world we've created and

> the increased likelihood of aberrant and extreme weather conditions

> creating problems becomes greater and more frequent.

already more examples with extreme monsoon seasons devastating indonesia again

Overpriced Parts /

> ***Kim Jong illest*** Wrote:

> OMG Ken is the biggest fucking idiot.

Yeah you’re a genius ! I’m so wrong that over 10.5 million people have to live in one county (la county) in one state because they want sun the entire time (as well as many western states) and people want to live on a island country that used to be prison for the same thing even though there’s not enough resources like water and electricity to sustain large population in any of those places,

Everybody knows that factory farms are not good for the environment but we have to have factory cities of people,

***Kim Jong illest*** /

brub brub brub brub ohio boomer republican brub brub brub

youre a world class dipshit ken, dont change. who am i kidding, you wont.

fyi, the outback is just about the most perfect place on earth to harvest vast amounts of solar and wind energy. like, literally the most perfectly ideal spot on earth. what makes you think they are lacking power in australia? atoms dont split down under ken?

also, australia isnt an island you brain dead fuck, its a continent. by your logic, all continents are islands. fucking idiot. also australia has a VAST continental aquifer. they are literally never going to run out of water. ever.

does your asshole get chapped from being told youre wrong all the time or does it get that way from talking out of it all the time?

either way, shut the fuck up, youre literally always wrong about literally everything.

Overpriced Parts /

> ***Kim Jong illest*** Wrote:

> brub brub brub brub ohio boomer republican brub brub brub

>

> youre a world class dipshit ken, dont change. who am i kidding, you

> wont.

>

> fyi, the outback is just about the most perfect place on earth to

> harvest vast amounts of solar and wind energy. like, literally the most

> perfectly ideal spot on earth. what makes you think they are lacking

> power in australia? atoms dont split down under ken?

>

> also, australia isnt an island you brain dead fuck, its a continent. by

> your logic, all continents are islands. fucking idiot. also australia

> has a VAST continental aquifer. they are literally never going to run

> out of water. ever.

>

> does your asshole get chapped from being told youre wrong all the time

> or does it get that way from talking out of it all the time?

>

> either way, shut the fuck up, youre literally always wrong about

> literally everything.

5A629FEE-BDD8-47C4-97E9-8196D7E5E820.jpeg

Then go there if it’s so good ! (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account