Eliminate men's and women's categories in sports.

Brad William /

Steroids. Trans gender. Lgbtq. Riggs vs king. Gender bending female tennis stars. Gender bending male ice skaters. Girls playing boys football.. GASP!

WTF? Why all the bullshit? Let's just skip ahead a few decades and eliminate this retrograde nonsense, like separate bathrooms, and open all categories without gender qualification. So what that women tennis players would rank lower than men, in the short term? The sport would change. So what? Fucking conservatives anyway:)) Sporting contest would evolve on its own, organically, to create forms that invited the skills unique to either gender onto the field.

50 years on... kids in the high school bleachers watching an all-gender game of (???).. "Have you seen those 2d vids of our grandparents playing boys football and girls volleyball? Fuck, this is soo much cooler" (edited)

Re: Eliminate men's and women's categories in sports.

Brad William /

What game might those high school kids be watching in 2049. What would it look like? The future is ours to imagine it.

Change, be changed, or be that miserably archetype barking-mad old man shouting kids off his fucking lawn. (edited)

Hmmmm.... A non gender "athletic cup" could make millions.

Ya know like "going green". (edited)

Professional teams would still be about 100% male (somewhat depending in the sport) the problem would probably become mandatory quota.

There's also quite a bunch of sports that already don't care what gender you have.

Women can play in "mens" football teams, it just doesn't happen much. (I saw it once in a professional football match)

Snooker, darts and curling/bowls are some sports you see it regularly but thats some pretty niche sports. There are probably a lot more sports where it already happens that I don't watch.

Athletics is probably the one group of sports where it's actually forbidden, but the Olympics are only once every two years so who cares.

some of the African female runners are clearly chemically imbalanced and look and run like blokes. But that's a matter for the relevant organisers to deal with.

Tennis. Women players got equal winnings as the men, but generally only play 2/3rds of the game. How about the men get womens winnings and only do best of three? I suppose that's the wrong sort of equality.

Interesting social experiment I guess, but do enough people care enough to restructure everything currently in place?

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Interesting social experiment I guess, but do enough people care enough

> to restructure everything currently in place?

I could go for some sport bra and panty ads in my sports.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> I M Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> some of the African female runners are clearly chemically imbalanced and

> look and run like blokes.

This comment makes me think you are probably a piece of shit.

Indeed - professional sports is just a money grabbing joke now. Let anyone participate in whatever they want, uncategorised, and get rid of the dope testing... lets see just how much science and the human body can do before the ultimate breaking point... and make even more money doing it...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account