2 in 2 years

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
78547926_1177285629138548_4836687981991428096_o.jpg

kid totaled her second car today. one killed a deer, this one killed a vw jetta.

Re: 2 in 2 years

damn. need to slow down, put the phone down. something i learned.... i used to have a volvo c30, "hot hatchback". it was meh.... pretty much a focus st (volvo's version). 2.5L i5 cyl with a t4 turbo.... heavy modded making mid 200's whp. could cruise at 80 no problem

got pulled over a lotttttttt

well now i have a skyline gtr that's dumb fast, and i've been pulled over once. i think it's that mindset of yeah i can go fast, everyone knows this car is fast, but i dont need to go fast all the time... i love cruising at 55-60 in it, breaking necks of passer-byers. i daily a suzuki samurai that can sometimes get up to 65 haha

it's also an age thing imo. i got it all out of my system from 19 - 23 or so

how old is she ? did she pay for the car herself? once i really had all my money tied up in things i paid for, i noticed i was much more careful with them

hopefully she's okay, that's what matters

No more car for her.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> No more car for her.

Lolz^

She needs to slow down, and mopeds could help her with that. js

Probably Fred /

> Chris Szuba Wrote:

>

>

> well now i have a skyline gtr that's dumb fast, and i've been pulled

> over once. i think it's that mindset of yeah i can go fast, everyone

> knows this car is fast, but i dont need to go fast all the time... i

> love cruising at 55-60 in it, breaking necks of passer-byers.

I’ve hit several deers, my wife hit a deer and my son hit a deer none of us totaled the trucks/vans/ car though there was a lot damage that needed to be repaired

But wow Chris ! a skyline GTR is one of my sons favorite cars bar none!

Man he wants one so bad! though his tuned 08 turbo ss at 113mph in the traps in 1/4 mi and 158+ top end is not a slug and would give it a run for it’s money!

This is Mine In name but basically both of ours is a fun car too especially with the 3in custom exhaust! and a tune, 5 speeds are fun as well as having a 1.2 mi road to play on,

Only moving objects I have ever contacted are slower idiots on the track coming down to the inside late while I am passing them on a corner. Even then it is only trading paint.

Time for someone to visit Bondurant forsome skill honing, its cheaper than a hospital stay or a funeral.

"Driver education" in this country is appalling on a good day.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

kids ok so it seems.

6 grand to fix.

a bent inibody, yay

Shitty, glad everyone's ok tho

F the car, of course the unibody is bent, junk it, get her a caprice or a police issue awd Taurus. The important part is the kid is ok, much more expensive to rebuild than the car. Before she gets a new car a proper driving course would not hurt, and, and I'm serious, if she wants to drive, no smart phone in the car, not ever, a flip you can only talk on is ok, but no phone with a screen, she can whine all she wants, but if she is under 18 you have a say, if over she pays for her wrecks, both in a new car and insurance rates. Either way she will be less of a threat on the road than many kids. NO internet in cars, EVER, is ok. Look out of the clear part up front...you know the windshield? Fucking idiots, I hope she does not drive anytime soon again, the rest of us will be safer. The real trick is to offer REAL driver education, what passes for it today is marginal at best? Teach her yourself if you have to, that's how it used to be done,

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> F the car, of course the unibody is bent, junk it, get her a caprice or

> a police issue awd Taurus. The important part is the kid is ok, much

> more expensive to rebuild than the car. Before she gets a new car a

> proper driving course would not hurt, and, and I'm serious, if she wants

> to drive, no smart phone in the car, not ever, a flip you can only talk

> on is ok, but no phone with a screen, she can whine all she wants, but

> if she is under 18 you have a say, if over she pays for her wrecks, both

> in a new car and insurance rates. Either way she will be less of a

> threat on the road than many kids. NO internet in cars, EVER, is ok.

> Look out of the clear part up front...you know the windshield? Fucking

> idiots, I hope she does not drive anytime soon again, the rest of us

> will be safer. The real trick is to offer REAL driver education, what

> passes for it today is marginal at best? Teach her yourself if you have

> to, that's how it used to be done,

lol. i tried these things. your welcome to try. wear body armor though...

26yrs old. neither wreck was her fault in any way.

^ LMFAO, at 26 she is on her own. I'm glad she was not hurt, that is all that matters. I'll look for my Kevlar.... ;)

armor more like the bad guy at a self defense course.

:)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account