swarm and destroy?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The way I see it there are two types of moped Riders 1 the swarmers they hang out in groups and riding packs or two the lone moped ER whereas the first swarm II just destroys you ride your bike long enough it breaks you just destroy it is that where the destroy comes from? The Carnage of internal mechanical ineptitude?

Re: swarm and destroy?

Ten years ago we use to get drunk and ride around doing bad things...

Remember the cassarollers?

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

I cannot swarm because I don't know enough moped riders, but I somehow can't destroy. My little blue Trac is still going strong even though it has a knockoff 15.15, piston slap, loose electrics, a key on the dash that will arc to your hand, a smashed headlight lens, original tires, a broken petcock, leaky transmission, a poorly derestricted pipe... It's just mopeds. But hey! At LeAsT iT gOeS ThIrTy!!!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Didn't they do random acts of Bakery?

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

snobs basically

Josiah Radebaugh /

I wish to swarm but cannot find enough people to ride. I'm not much one to destroy.... Even the rattiest bikes I'll do my best to maintain.

I have ridden with folks in packs, but often not because there is no one else out here, we used to have Poutine runs but it is far for folks to get out this way. I have headed to other poutine runs in the city, but usually get distracted on the way and side tracked... I have made it to a couple of wrench sessions without a bike though as well as motorcycle rallies with motorcycles (and some without).

I mostly ride alone, mopeds, bikes and (oh and I can say it here on OffTopic) scooters (old vintage not plastic china ones) so I do not have to keep up with the gang if they are in a hurry to get places, nor do they have to catch up to me if I need to feel more wind.

I dont mind hanging with groups or gangs, but not into the get lit rowdy smash shyte up and be a nuisance type of enjoyment.

I suppose everyone has their own flavour of "moped lifestyle"

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Rebel I do believe you just made my bucket list I really would love to do a poutine run at least one before I dirt nap...

Indeed - we would have a lot to talk about after a goodly ride over a bowl of poutine and perhaps a pouding chomeur

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Rebel I do believe you just made my bucket list I really would love to

> do a poutine run at least one before I dirt nap...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

List of destruction.

7 cylinders. 12 pistons 10 cranks 2 Conrods

13 needlebearings 4 countershaft 4 cases 2 tranny covers

4 stator covers 4 chains 5 sprockets 16 pedals 4 pedal cranks

5 frames 3 headlight bezel 2 buckets 8 seats 3 posts 3 sets of controls 8 condensers 4 points 3 regulators 5 resistor blocks 3 taillights 51 bulbs. 3 sets of shoes 2 brake pads 1 drum 4 sets of rims 3 pipes 1 cdi box. 11 coils 7 sets reeds 2 heads 2 bars. 6 reflectors 1 Honda oddesy 1 Mitsubishi 6 shubberries and 1 utility apartment.

These are my deeds of destruction it is my blood oath....

I am destruction...

But from the destruction arises anew victim...

Damn I should get a few nomad patches or something?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

List of swarms 3 mopedlar rides and one Gettysburg....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Adding to my proud list of destructions 1 tibia 1 radius bone one clavicle 1 neck bone 1 C5 disc 1 knee replacement and 6 nice scars...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Collapsed chest wall 1 brain hemorrhage three concussions 6 burns on my ankles 5 smashed knuckles three broken toes oh yeah neck bone up there I meant to say collarbone

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I'm still trying to calculate how many miles I walked a moped home...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

This is 25 years worth...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Add 1 L of blood and 16 pairs of shoes 6 jeans 1 jean jacket and at the end we'll see if it ruined my life

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So anybody else want to declare their swarm / destroy record?

That new Mandalorian show on Disney+ is good.

You watch it yet? (edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Mopeds have made me poor I haven't had TV in 10 years nonetheless Netflix or Disney

^ You can get an old school tube TV for free all day long on CL as people don't want to pay to dispose of them, get a converter box and bam! TV for nothing, you know, how it used to be? :) Many more over the air channels than there used to be. Turn the brightness down to 1/2 or so and they last forever, my main one is 20 yrs old and just starting to fade, the one in my bedroom is close to 35 and works perfectly, my comp monitor is my only flat-screen so far, and it also has a digital tuner so it too could be a TV, also free, someone left it on the recycle bin with the remote, nothing wrong with it, except the owner having more money than sense. :) (edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The antenna gives me 10 channels but they're all PBS from different Metro areas and a few stupid channels that they throw in keep you from going nuts like me TV...

I'm not going to go out of my way to get mind controled...

I see, and get it, I still pay for cable, total jack, but I don't understand this streaming TV stuff from the computer, and I'm paying the cable co for internet anyway...so yeah...I can't get over the air reception in my living room, so I'm kind of stuck, I like the TV for background noise, as my cat does not have a lot to say. I like to have weather reports as well, as the weather can get nasty quick around here, and I like the old TV shows...Law and Order marathons every Sunday etc...I justify the cost as entertainment as I don't go out drinking and partying as I once did, and spent a hell of a lot more than my cable bill when I was. :) Plus can watch the Vikings lose football games... ;D

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I actually listen to radio on the internet I also have tubi and pluto tv.I hate using a cheapo cell phone instead of a pc. The next step is a smart tv. Then I can Bluetooth the video from my phone.

^ you are ahead of me brother... lol. :)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Oh yeah add one more thing to my list of destructive beads...

20191125_210410.jpg
20191125_210345.jpg
20191125_2103182.jpg

One jean jacket. The blood stain is kinda like an air Jordon logo or a ballerina in roshock ink blot test..

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Funny thing every car that ever hit me was Japanese.....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account