Re: `And Justice for All'

> Megasaurass wRexckses Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

Damn, yeah, we are doing well as a society.... NOT!

If Schiff gets a whiff of a biff in the scif the griff will be a shiff sniff riff off the cliff.

FDFE0723-683D-41EB-A7B1-03A3ECD3EFAC.jpeg

Heh! The biggest liar in Congress...………….quite an accomplishment. Doesn't know who the whistleblower is......LOL!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Heh! The biggest liar in Congress...………….quite an accomplishment.

> Doesn't know who the whistleblower is......LOL!

Dumdum, the whole point about whistleblowers is that they can report wrongdoing anonymously. This whistleblower was right and about a dozen people including the goblin and his goon have confirmed this. The only reason that the republicans want to out the whistleblower is to publicly lynch him and because they have nothing better to do because they are defending a criminal that has already confessed.

In summary; trying to out a whistleblower is about the lowest thing someone can do, so it fits right in with the current republican partys actions. (edited)

The thing about it is, it’s not their job to make. It’s their job to do what they are told or be fired. It’s called chain of command. Do you like going to work? Do you like the shift manager? Do you like the store manager? He found a new job so there’s a vacancy. No problem just hired a new gal to manage the place. Upon meeting her, you see a big brown mole sticking out of her eyebrow. She notices you are quite capable, but mentions you stink, need a new pair of shoes and a shave. Is she doing her job? Is it your job to disagree because it had been permitted by the old boss? Meet the new boss. Fire every one of these fake ass feces.

I literally had an ethics training thing for work yesterday.

Direct quote -

"Bribery has a few common elements: 1) "This for that" or "you help me, I'll help you" even if it's not directly discussed or or even if you never thought about it, how could it be perceived by others. 2) Some form of personal benefit and 3) A business or policy decision at stake."

If I was suspected of engaging in bribery, I'd get fired. If I suspected someone I work with of bribery and didnt tell someone, I could get in trouble. It's literally, in the case of ethics concerns, my job (and everyone's) NOT to just keep your head down and do as you're told...

> A Zed Wrote:

> As much of a Cliff-era, non-Jason, non-Robert-era Metallica fan i am, i

> can't not love Garage Days Re-revisited.

best cover "album" ever imo

> ken gilbert Wrote:

> > A Zed Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > As much of a Cliff-era, non-Jason, non-Robert-era Metallica fan i am,

> i

>

> > can't not love Garage Days Re-revisited.

>

> best cover "album" ever imo

Interesting, i can't think of many of these type of cover albums

These are 2 songs from two similar coveralbums, but id have to think of more to decide if Garage Inc. is my favourite.

Id just started another thread about the show the Watchmen, the last episode had a whole string of careless whisper covers.

When I was a kid I really liked Me First & the Gimme Gimmes, and Richard cheese. for silly punk sarcatstic covers.

I also definitely liked garage inc a lot when it came out. especially the revisited disc 2. I was a big fan of old metallica, and justice was one of the first tapes I ever owned. but pretty unsold especially when it came to load and reload. Garage inc renewed some faith, it had some greats. I was blown away to hear more diamond head covered and I think their version of stone cold crazy fit the theme better than queen's original (also super huge love of Queen)

I also had a single for creeping death that had the diamond head - am i evil and blitzkrieg covers when I was a kid and I played the b-side harder than the single. That was how i even got into diamond head at all, and they brought back some more on garage inc.

There was another cover album a few years back by robert plant and allison krauss, it came out at a time I was really vibing on some bluegrass stuff, and had some covers of Townes and Tom Waits that were right on.

And speaking of townes, his covers of the stone's dead flowers, and the boss's racing in the streets took already incredible songs well beyond their originals.

I completely forgot about Richard Cheese, i listened to him so much when i was younger.

Pin ups by David Bowie is another contender;

(edited)

Everyone knows what bribery is. Joe Biden clearly displays in an uncut interview the definition of bribery on full display in full context in full view, in clear language for all to see first hand. You didn’t tell me, my neighbor didn’t text it to me what he saw on TV, I saw his lips move and his arms describe and his voice express and his demeanor of intent to be extremely unethical. I don’t give a fuck but he is wrong. Taking food out of your kids mouth storing it in a mattress in the houses guest house on the coast with the ocean rising. All of them

I just got turned on to Richard Cheese recently by my former GF.

> Megasaurass wRexckses Wrote:

> Everyone knows what bribery is. Joe Biden clearly displays in an uncut

> interview the definition of bribery on full display in full context in

> full view, in clear language for all to see first hand.

Yes,Biden makes his brags about getting a prosecutor fired in the Ukraine that was investigating his son. He gave them six hours to fire the prosecutor OR LOSE hundreds of millions of dollars in aid. He said`you don't believe me? Ask Barack.'

The prosecutor WAS fired. Now THIS was real bribery and intimidation. LOL!

(edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

There is no real Justice all there is is...

CASH....

Who was to know that the stopper to drain the swamp was located in the Ukraine?

Is it Buy’d in or Boughtout ?

Huma Mahmood “AdenAnn” Abeding

Come’on come’on think of some actors u like.

Resident Dump

Moke Petulance

Jefe Secondguessions

Gorge Soreass

Liza Plague

Adamant Schitt

Banshee PoohLoatheScheme

Sussain Vice

cHeter Ztoke

Duppie WashAscam-Schucks!

Grim Commie

sChmuck Shoeturd

Shmoe Buy’d in

artHillery Fraudame Stint’in

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account