Re: Help me find my dream car

I love the Staggered AMG wheels. They're not quite Widebody style but yeah, it's planted.

Here you go Will....for sale near me, $200.00 Firm...lol...

20191124_153821.jpg

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Here you go Will....for sale near me, $200.00 Firm...lol...

looks like a k car. yeah ?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

You could always get a Vette!

vette.jpg

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Nope, definitely not a K car. It looks to me like a Nissan Sentra. Definitely an import.

> Chris Szuba Wrote:

> > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Here you go Will....for sale near me, $200.00 Firm...lol...

>

> looks like a k car. yeah ?

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

> Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

> Nope, definitely not a K car. It looks to me like a Nissan Sentra.

> Definitely an import.

>

> > Chris Szuba Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Here you go Will....for sale near me, $200.00 Firm...lol...

>

> >

>

> > looks like a k car. yeah ?

Dodge Colt sedan. Mid '80s.

^yep

A friend of mine always used to say "Hey look, It's a piece a Che-vette"

Overpriced Parts /

> Norris Hall Wrote:

> A friend of mine always used to say "Hey look, It's a piece a Che-vette"

I learned how to drive shitvette at 15, I didn’t even have a drivers license but I helped older lady who had a brand new one deliver phone books and in parking lots apartment building complexes I drove us around and she said you park better than me so I end up being friends for her with her and her family for a few years,

I remember taking her grocery shopping and someone after loading their car with a shopping cart then a strong wind came by and I blasted a moving shopping cart like 30 feet in the air, I did very little damage except for the grill and hood and she didn’t blame me but it it was like my first accident and felt bad !

Used to call those shove-its...drive it awhile,shove it awhile.

Chevettes at least look cool. theres a point where some reliability might be worthwhile. but crap tiny cars are still well within my wishlist. I do really love the dodge omni's

Early '80s Dodge Challenger kicks ass.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

1970s Mercury bobcat damn near indestructible and you can fit three PEDs in it maybe four if you're a gangsta type you could cut them up and fit 20 of them in there

Josiah Radebaugh /

I don't have a ONE car that I consider my favorite. But a small list of would definitely buy

Volvo 240's

Mercedes w107

Mercedes w108

Bmw 2002

Bmw m3

Crown Victoria/panther platform

VW Ghia

Ford f150 (Various years, nothing after 1985)

Ford Bronco

Chrysler Imperial

Linconl Continental (70's)

Cadialc Eldorado

1970 Cougar

1978 Charger

Rolls Royce silver Shadow (1978)

Triumph Spitfire

Original Mini (Various years)

Trabant

Peugeot 404

M35 2.5 ton

Older Honda Civics

Aston Martin DB5

Mazda RX-5-7-8

30's Modle A

Sure I forgot some

Diesel VW Rabbit Truck

1978 charger?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Al LeBaron?

If you wanted to go modern a Mitsubishi Mirage? There is a guy around here drives for Dominoes has one, see the thing all over, always thought they were electric, so never paid any attention to them, turns out it is like a modern metro, 3cyl and you can still get a 5spd. Scathing review from a dude on auto=trader.com, but it is like a "new" '90's car, basic, minimalist, ex mpg. Not sure if you could get a ped in it?

You mentioned the Omni, as low end as they were, were very practical cars, I owned a Horizon Miser edition, (basic generic car) 1.7 VW gas engine mated to a 4 sped manual trans, I think (but don't quote me) the trans from the diesel rabbit? The 2.2 Chrysler 4 in the "up" models either had an auto or a 5spd. Mine was as basic as it came, no headliner, just some fiberboard material body color matched, no ac/ manual windows, no cruse control, no tach, no nothing really. I bought it for $50.00 late 90's sans battery from a dealer I know, (car dealer) he was going to scrap it, I drove it 3 yrs with 2 full syn oil changes, adding my own battery, and one set of front brakes, all done myself. One of the cheapest cars to own and use I ever had, average of 35 mpg city/hwy. Loved and hated that car at the same time, not seen one in ever. Lots of room inside, for people or things, especially if you folded the real seat down.

> You could always get a Vette!

> >

^ want, no more left... :(

A0814856-B676-44B2-9F83-7E809CEC3EE4.png

theres a hottie diesel VW truck nearby for sale but they want over 5k. pass.

^ They are only going up, as the few that made it here rust away one by one, I know of a beautiful gas powered one sitting in a garage, no rust at all, non-runner, with topper, in a townhome complex near me, they have a group garage sale every year, and the owner who no longer drives will not sell it, she uses it as a shelf to sell her stuff for the sale! Face palm, but she know it's worth money and could care less if she dies with it, that is some devotion to the marque right there! :)

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> Here you go Will....for sale near me, $200.00 Firm...lol...

Not firm it seems, amazingly still avail, down to $175! If I had the room I would buy it just to see how long it would go. :D The drivers door has extra venting due to the MN rust, to all not in the rust belt, take a good long look, this is why there are so few classic cars in MN :( Duct tape would seal the air leaks and add "class" I would SO rock this mess if I already did not own 3 cars...lol. :) Has wood in the trunk as it rusted out, I sort of have wood thinking about driving such a wreck on wheels. Don't let this gem slip away! ;D

Garrett Boland /

I owned a Saab 900 turbo in high school that checks all the boxes for weird/cool, and it went like a bat outta hell when the turbo spooled up. I could sleep in the back or lay a moped flat, but unfortunately I had to sell it, too much rust that I couldn’t fix. I now own a Honda Element with a 5sp manual and awd that is amazing, so can’t complain, but damn do I miss that Saab. Definitely a dream car for me

> Definitely an import.

>

LOL

Did OP buy a samurai yet ? volvo 242 turbo or NA Orrrr a 740 turbo (edited)

'82 Montero 2 door, a "better" tin top samurai? I'm "stalking" one as we speak, plates expired in Nov, not moved since summer, in a private home driveway, me thinks it's that thing the kid bought and it broke down and kid went to school etc, or some variation of that theme, too old of a car for the neighborhood, big tires with good tread, I pray it's a manual trans, house has lights on, no snow removal/plowing on driveway, no real estate sign either? Snow birds? It's complete with '80's tint turned purple, this could be the ULTIMATE winter beater! Pull out all interior, coat inside and out with bedliner, reinstall interior, make winter my bitch! ;D These are cool little trucks! Will get a pic soon! Look into one of these, IF you can find one, also sold as the Dodge Raider.

Hey Will, I saw one of these in the local pull-a-part. Didn't have my phone with me or I'd of snapped a pic.

257081.jpg

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> Hey Will, I saw one of these in the local pull-a-part. Didn't have my

> phone with me or I'd of snapped a pic.

> >

+1 to these Previa's ! all-trac versions are sweeeeet

on paper.... front / mid engine supercharged awd = COOL

then you see it's this jelly bean lookin thing haha i'd still drive one

I do have a samurai. still fixing some stuff. and a junky 90's mk3 jetta. needs lotsa stuff. but totally love looking at these old vehicles. Suuuuuper love the fiat 4x4 and the lada niva.

like half of what I come to MA for is to check out sweet mopeds and now we got a sweet cars thread too. yesssss

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account