Re: Help me find my dream car

I bet it is, 40 is plenty for that! Have fun and be careful until you get good on that thing! :)

Nice! 40s plenty for that thing. Keep checking that front wheel mechanism for play.

I don't think it was play in the wheel so much as the wind buffeting its massive surface area with no fourth wheel to resist it.

Maybe so,or body mounts could be loose.

It's literally made of aluminium panels riveted and bolted to a tubular steel frame. I don't see any sign of fancy rubber body mounts. The engine sits on a subframe, but that's quite secure.

frame.png

Here's where the fork meets the frame. For scale perspective, those are 51mm fork tubes! Those six massive bolts securing the headset don't seem to be going anywhere.

IMG_2020-02-10_11-17-50.jpeg

Yeah, looks pretty stout. 3-wheelers are notoriously unstable on turns.

Dirty30 Dillon /

These are everywhere in NYC and easy to buy.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Hovercraft frame you may be able to drive to Cali....

I was the dreaded one's hovercraft mechanic. Briggs and Stratton 20 hp lawn mower engine for lift and propeller inside rim with the coil windings for the generator.

Subaru go 1.7l 4 popper Styrofoam molded hull with rails if u want it longer...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The flight stick and rudder pedals are pulleyed to the aerofoils I would make hydrofoil upgrade three post hydro gear so it is controlable in the water switch out to wheels on land. The hover thing is awesome but lacks brakes and right angles.

Overpriced Parts /

Poor man/poor family’s sports car collection:

A79A53C1-5964-421A-AD7F-C79E01DFD167.jpeg
B3D9144B-04AE-44B9-AB3C-DEDB66A08A24.jpeg

Sucks no garage to store them in in bad weather but

They are tuned with custom exhausts, they all rule with 13-15 (Cobalt SSes) and 17 seconds (Mazda) times in the quarter mph (the 323 wagon so not a sports car but at only 2,170 lb handles the twisties like nothing)

All Motörhead’s peeps in the area are so helpful/are the greatest help! all are paid for and have less $ than invested than one 6-7 year old Korean junk SUV,

USA is the greatest country for cars and everything (except for some right a left coasts citys,

Cool your car goes in a straight line some what swiftly!!!! Wowie tell me more about your new car that has a hole in the muffler.

Overpriced Parts /

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Cool your car goes in a straight line some what swiftly!!!! Wowie tell

> me more about your new car that has a hole in the muffler.

What new car? What hole ?

that 323 is really rad. nice

Overpriced Parts /

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> that 323 is really rad. nice

Thanks Will,

The custom made 3in exhaust and a good tune up really woke up the engine, the suspension and tires are in good shape, it handles twisties/corners better then one would think,

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account