Any Pokémon Go players out there?

I need more friends!

F3512F83-F87A-40D6-BED2-36D1592B883B.jpeg

Re: Any Pokémon Go players out there?

I might be showing my age but what the hell as Pokémon Go? and should I even care.

> Jeff Parr Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I might be showing my age but what the hell as Pokémon Go? and should I

> even care.

I found one behind my mailbox.

Is that the thing I stepped on? it was brown and mushy.

I don’t know. I never played again. That was a couple years ago.

im @36, just 200k xp or so from 37. i'll post mine up today

8858 1615 5603

ayyoo

Pfft. I only play real Pokemon.

IMG_20191108_040108.jpg
IMG_20191108_040441.jpg
IMG_20191108_040723.jpg

We played when it was new. It was a fun low impact excuse to wander outside and find little local historical landmarks, especially when megan was preg, but we kinda gave up after kid.

I still play alotta the old ones, I recently paired fire red and leaf green and collected the full original 150. Not just collected them all, but collected ONE OF EACH in Bill's PC. That's a bitch to do because for example you have to get both of the fossils twice to have an evolved and involved, and you have to get each of the starters 3 times etc etc. Even still the hardest part by FAR was getting a Tauros. Motherfucker that sucked. You see em like 1/400 encounters in safari zone and you got like a 2% chance of catching it so odds are it takes like 2000 encounters or some shit, it sucked. I played for 3 days just trying to get a Tauros. Fuck that pokemon. I had like 15 chanseys before I got one tauros. (Catch the chanseys anyway even if you got one sometimes they carry a lucky egg

Never got into the gba era. But I've heard great things about firered n leafgreen.

There's just too many now...new I was done when the one after crystal came out. I'll stick to the childhood feels

I am just gonna leave this here

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
IMG_2019-08-15-18331037.jpg

i heard boobs were a sexual organ

My girlfriend got me back into it. I need new friends for field research. My trainer code: 3549 1169 1548 (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account