Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??

Probably Fred /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

My old Dodge Caravan actually my wife’s old Dodge Caravan I would get rid of old gasoline and pre-mix a few times a year and nothing happened,

Actually my wife ended up driving the car for 5 miles (maybe more) with absolutely no coolant in it whatsoever because the rear heater lines rusted out and dumped all the antifreeze out, she made it home with the overheating alarm ringing and the temperature gauge dead and the engine did not fail,

The night before I dumped a year old 1-1/2 gallons of 40-50 to one premix with synthetic two cycle oil in the 1/4-1/3 of tank of gas that was in the van’s tank,

Next day I bypassed the rear heater lines, put a few gallons of antifreeze in it it was good to go for another year before everything else rusted out and failed, then we junked the car,

The engine still ran perfect used only a half a quart of oil if that between oil changes but every other system and the whole underneath the van was rusted beyond belief,

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Topic by: Angry Hipster Angry Hipster 10/30/19 04:36PM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F 10/30/19 04:54PM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Probably Fred Probably Fred 10/30/19 05:41PM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 10/30/19 07:04PM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Thomas TPRF Thomas TPRF 10/30/19 07:45PM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Josiah Radebaugh Josiah Radebaugh 10/30/19 08:34PM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 10/30/19 11:25PM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Don Ohio Don Ohio 10/31/19 12:52AM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 10/31/19 04:30AM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: live ɘvil live ɘvil 10/31/19 06:04AM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Rebel Moby Rebel Moby 10/31/19 03:51PM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Angry Hipster Angry Hipster 10/31/19 04:17PM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Chris Szuba Chris Szuba 11/01/19 06:32AM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Josiah Radebaugh Josiah Radebaugh 11/01/19 10:13AM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Chris Szuba Chris Szuba 11/04/19 07:54AM
  Re: Two stroke oil in your car's fuel tank??Re: Fred Braue Fred Braue 11/01/19 10:26AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account