who's your sisters?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

My city has a few sister cities one of them is in Japan the other in Slovenia and another in Germany I have a few pics of a place in town where they donated artwork sculpture or other marker...

20191019_153438.jpg
20191019_154030.jpg

Re: who's your sisters?

neat. I don't know actually, but I remember in Mannheim they had a sister city in Japan and had a really cool japanese tea house in the central park that was a great spot to check out

Lünen in Germany apparently.

Screenshot_20191021_230807_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

My hometown of Zwolle is on the top left of the map, but it suits my city to have a very unadventurous sister city.

Columbus Ohio sister city is Dresden Germany.

A local rich guy lived there as a youth when it was fire bombed and leveled during WWII.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

My hometown of Zwolle is on the top left of the map, but it suits my city to have a very unadventurous sister city.

i can hardly agree with anything you say but you do have a pretty city.

Apparently Cincinnati whores itself out, we have 8 sister cities now???

https://www.wlwt.com/article/exclusive-former-mcdonalds-manager-shares-what-happened-in-fight-with-customer/29568542

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I was going to edit my post but Ive decided it captures the heart of Cincinnati. I googled an article from 2012 about Cincinnati and its newest 8th sister city, but somehow the link turned into an article about a Mcdonalds manager fighting a customer.

Look, we have a poop brown looking river...

All good JC, you don’t have to prequalify Ohio’s shittiness.... the resident posters do a fine job of that already.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Id rather live near a poop colored river than to treat people the way Daniel, Bas, A-zed, and others do here. The voice of "Tolerance" seems intolerable to decency.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Id rather live near a poop colored river than to treat people the way

> Daniel, Bas, A-zed, and others do here. The voice of "Tolerance" seems

> intolerable to decency.

Being intolerant to racism is a good thing. Its standing up to the worst kind of human being.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Being intolerant to racism is a good thing. Its standing up to the worst kind of human being.

So what you do is just label anything you dont like or understand as racist and that gives you a free pass to be an a-hole to people. Makes sense in your world view no doubt!

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Being intolerant to racism is a good thing. Its standing up to the worst

> kind of human being.

>

> So what you do is just label anything you dont like or understand as

> racist and that gives you a free pass to be an a-hole to people. Makes

> sense in your world view no doubt!

Not really. I say everyone that supports an openly racist leader is also racist.

If you support David Duke because he got your city a new dog park (for arguments sake) you are still a racist.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wait I thought he was a closet racist

I mean if you ask the orange haired Goblin if he's a racist he'll tell you no...

Nice share Slew. Had no idea this was a thing. I'll have to make a Saturday adventure out of it.

Mpls has 11 or so, the latest as of 2014 is Bosaso Somalia...does not come as a surprise, we have the largest Somalian population in the country, they are everywhere in my city a suburb of Mpls, they seem pretty cool, except for a staggering inability to drive a car. I work with a few, industrious, glad to be here, genuinely nice people. Mpls_St Paul is noted for taking in refugees from anywhere, many churches sponsor family's, help out. The last big group that came, (to my knowledge) were the Mung in the '70's, St Paul has a very large Mung community.

Its really weird. I looked mine up and the sister city is England uk. Yes I know its a whole country. I actually share a lot of cultural stuff with them and never realized they were a sister city.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account