Re: big harley ride

mit mortso /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

it's not popping, it's more of a roar. i put the pipes on, i had new gaskets, but the old ones were fine. short straight pipes that came with no baffles make all kinds of fun sounds. i know exactly what you're talking about tho. my buddies bike would do this perfect "pop - pop!" backfire whenever he let off the gas. mine was tuned by pros, and i'll be the first to say that doesn't mean shit, but they did a pretty good job this time. it ran flawlessly through all types of elevation and weather.. spark plugs look perfect and i haven't changed them once in the almost a year that i've had the bike.

planning the next trip already. georgia, to maine, to michigan, back down through tennese, and georgia. probably shoot for april or may....

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account