Re: porsche 944?

I got a pretty strong distaste for "nice" expensive things. Buying a new Porsche is fucking duuuumb. But I also have a strong love for cheap old crap, and cheap old crappy versions of nice things, that's a score.

anyway I for sure wouldn't part it out, cuz then you wind up stuck with whatever shit is left. personally i'd just sell it whole for a pretty comeup, have a fun story about how you owned a Porsche, and you don't actually have a Porsche you gotta worry about or spend time and money on.

Re: porsche 944?

lol, i miss this show

Re: porsche 944?

If you can find a running engine swap it in, if not with the condition of the body and the aforementioned wheels, (lucky bastard) ;) you could sell that car for at least double what you paid, lots of people out there with more money than sense.

Re: porsche 944?

listed for $1900 on fb marketplace

i have near 70 messages -_________-

i listed the engine is probably toast but i havent confirmed. sigh, i think i listed it too low

about 30 people wanna come see it. lets see if we can get her sold today

moped money,, lol right that's how it works? blow all the profit!!!

Re: porsche 944?

Guy across the street from our shop just picked up a 944 for peanuts I’ll post a pic tonight when I head over there

Re: porsche 944?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

i listed the engine is probably toast but i havent confirmed. sigh, i think i listed it too low

Eh, you stand to make good profit who cares. Besides, you dont want to list it forsale and deal with tire kickers for 6 months.

Re: porsche 944?

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i listed the engine is probably toast but i havent confirmed. sigh, i

> think i listed it too low

>

> Eh, you stand to make good profit who cares. Besides, you dont want to

> list it forsale and deal with tire kickers for 6 months.

+1 agreed.

so im headed to indianapolis on monday btw! i'll shoot you a message when i land, sir !

Re: porsche 944?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

So of course the motor is yours if you want it but i wont be in Indy anytime soon. If you want to pick up or ship just let me know. Its not going anywhere so you have time.

Re: porsche 944?

NICE!

Treats sale was extended too!!!!

Re: porsche 944?

> ..... poop Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> NICE!

>

> Treats sale was extended too!!!!

just ordered a few things! lol

Re: porsche 944?

Bump, sold friday for 1800. Not a bad comeup

Re: porsche 944?

no muss, no fuss, and tripled your dough

nice job

source-5.gif

Re: porsche 944?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

That was a great deal! And one headache gone!

Re: porsche 944?

944 spec class is poppin off now. Man that paint is too clean for only$600! Great buy home skillet!

Re: porsche 944?

Master D. Baiter /

Nice, hope u can turn it over. I crashed one exactly like it back in 2000. It’s a fun ride!

Re: porsche 944?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The main thing with these things is the previous owners if they followed the maintenance schedule and replace the timing belt when they should nothing would went to shit but on the plus side they do have piston inserts or rather sleeves end the number 2 piston is the first to go once the timing slips I know somebody that had one...

Re: porsche 944?

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> no muss, no fuss, and tripled your dough

>

> nice job

> >

Re: porsche 944?

i had a 928 euro spec once. it was the best car ever....

Re: porsche 944?

Fix it and enjoy every curvy road with it .... or may be a curvy racetrac

31F82B94-7428-4BA8-999F-0918037188C7.jpeg
DBAD4EC7-823D-4C59-A0D4-0D58C696708D.png
DC55B917-7B2E-449E-AB40-66E353AD849A.jpeg

Re: porsche 944?

> Thomas Puhl Wrote:

>

> Fix it and enjoy every curvy road with it .... or may be a curvy

> racetrac

nahhhh that's what i have a F20 swapped FB rx7 for and the '91 gtr ;)

cant keep em all

Re: porsche 944?

Master D. Baiter /

When I was 19 I scored a 1980 280zx for $100. It needed a $45 starter and ran and ran. Straight 6 Datsun/Nissan, I got like 25 tickets in it over a couple years then sold it for $280. Ha

Re: porsche 944?

> Megasaurass Rex Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> When I was 19 I scored a 1980 280zx for $100. It needed a $45 starter

> and ran and ran. Straight 6 Datsun/Nissan, I got like 25 tickets in it

> over a couple years then sold it for $280. Ha

oddly enough i just picked up an '88 300zx for $200 lol

needed some vac lines re ran, brakes were soft, old battery... etc.

i have about $275 into it right now, runs drives and stops. i'll see if i can get a pic up

177k miles. im chasing $1500

Re: porsche 944?

> Chris Szuba Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Megasaurass Rex Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > When I was 19 I scored a 1980 280zx for $100. It needed a $45 starter

>

> > and ran and ran. Straight 6 Datsun/Nissan, I got like 25 tickets in it

>

> > over a couple years then sold it for $280. Ha

>

> oddly enough i just picked up an '88 300zx for $200 lol

>

> needed some vac lines re ran, brakes were soft, old battery... etc.

>

> i have about $275 into it right now, runs drives and stops. i'll see if

> i can get a pic up

>

> 177k miles. im chasing $1500

Damn dude, quit your job and do this shit full time. Or have you already?? Lolz.. Look for a zx300 forum on line and post it there. Bet it's gone in a day or two.

Re: porsche 944?

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Chris Szuba Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Megasaurass Rex Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > When I was 19 I scored a 1980 280zx for $100. It needed a $45

> starter

>

> >

>

> > > and ran and ran. Straight 6 Datsun/Nissan, I got like 25 tickets in

> it

>

> >

>

> > > over a couple years then sold it for $280. Ha

>

> >

>

> > oddly enough i just picked up an '88 300zx for $200 lol

>

> >

>

> > needed some vac lines re ran, brakes were soft, old battery... etc.

>

> >

>

> > i have about $275 into it right now, runs drives and stops. i'll see

> if

>

> > i can get a pic up

>

> >

>

> > 177k miles. im chasing $1500

>

> Damn dude, quit your job and do this shit full time. Or have you

> already?? Lolz.. Look for a zx300 forum on line and post it there. Bet

> it's gone in a day or two.

haha trust me it's my fall back... if i ever quit or get canned. take a $30k personal loan and go HAM on flipping.

mostly motorcycles. mopeds dont bring that much resale as you all are aware, but i'll still do mopeds for the fun of it and to save them from getting crushed. usually just give them to friends to try to get them into it haha but occationally $100-$200 profit after fixing them bc they never run.

motorcycles are anywhere from 400- $1500 +/-

cars all depends on what i have. did a Chaste White '94 FD rx7 last year i scooped for $10k - got told im an idiot for buying a non running fd by my dad, put a few hours into it and maybe $300 or so if that? sold it for $20k about 2 months later.

did a red FD earlier this year i got for $16k and ended up selling to a buddy for 19k. "friend price" aha

i LOVE doing it, i'd do it for free anyway in my spare time as a Hobby, but the fact i can make money doing it is even better

Re: porsche 944?

thread takeover of flips....

$200 '88 300zx (non turbo :( ) i picked up 2 weeks ago

300zx.jpg

$1200 '87 E30 i scooped over the weekend

E30.jpg

and a $200 '93 3800mile ninja 500 with a full exhaust and upjet that was layed down 14 years ago and sitting in the dudes climate controlled garage since (no pic :( )

ninja and 300 are flips. i think im gonna daily the E30 through winter... it uh, "seals up" a little better then my samurai lol

my '91 2wd s10 5spd iron duke is for sale too if anyone is looking for a sub $2k beater truck

s10.jpg

Re: porsche 944?

Love the truck!

Re: porsche 944?

Scores of scores right there.

Re: porsche 944?

Jeremy Davenport /

> Chris Szuba Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> thread takeover of flips....

>

> $200 '88 300zx (non turbo :( ) i picked up 2 weeks ago

>

> $1200 '87 E30 i scooped over the weekend

>

> and a $200 '93 3800mile ninja 500 with a full exhaust and upjet that was

> layed down 14 years ago and sitting in the dudes climate controlled

> garage since (no pic :( )

>

> ninja and 300 are flips. i think im gonna daily the E30 through

> winter... it uh, "seals up" a little better then my samurai lol

>

> my '91 2wd s10 5spd iron duke is for sale too if anyone is looking for a

> sub $2k beater truck

> >

Once you start driving the e30 you won’t want to get rid of it...too much fun to drive, get the revs up there, you’ll love it! I have an ‘89 325is with a stick and it will stay in my garage for a long time.

Re: porsche 944?

> Jeremy Davenport Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Chris Szuba Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > thread takeover of flips....

>

> >

>

> > $200 '88 300zx (non turbo :( ) i picked up 2 weeks ago

>

> >

>

> > $1200 '87 E30 i scooped over the weekend

>

> >

>

> > and a $200 '93 3800mile ninja 500 with a full exhaust and upjet that

> was

>

> > layed down 14 years ago and sitting in the dudes climate controlled

>

> > garage since (no pic :( )

>

> >

>

> > ninja and 300 are flips. i think im gonna daily the E30 through

>

> > winter... it uh, "seals up" a little better then my samurai lol

>

> >

>

> > my '91 2wd s10 5spd iron duke is for sale too if anyone is looking for

> a

>

> > sub $2k beater truck

>

> > >

>

> Once you start driving the e30 you won’t want to get rid of it...too

> much fun to drive, get the revs up there, you’ll love it! I have an ‘89

> 325is with a stick and it will stay in my garage for a long time.

almost done the wheel bearings. she's on the lift in the garage.

i have a guy on r3v forum who has a 325i head, ecu, intake manifold, injectors and all pulleys he said i'd need to swap it onto my 2.7L for $400... i think im gonna take him up on it

side note, sold the 300zx yesterday, $800, meh. it was pretty rough but ran and drove... $600 profit cant be mad

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account