The Dodge mentality...............beware mopeders!

I've been warning y'all about Dodge truck drivers attitudes, Jeep drivers too. I thought buying jeans with holes and worn out and hats with worn bills and faded was bad enough...………...LOL!

To show more Dodge craziness, click on this you tube link:

Re: The Dodge mentality...............beware mopeders!

Overpriced Parts /

Love mopars, but old ones, but pretty much all old American muscle cars are great,

What was great about old Dodge, Chrysler Plymouth cars was you could have a plain Jane car and order it as muscle car, it would be delivered with no badges stating what it was (a factory sleeper)

If NASCAR officials didn’t basically ban them (hemi head engines) by forcing them to have 500 more pounds and restrictor plates then the Chevys Because everybody wanted Chevys to win we would’ve had way more advanced engines then we did today (Ford canted valve engines were also in that banned category)

My father had a Chrysler wagon that had a 440 ci and with the towing package had a very low ratio Dana rear axle, the car was scary fast from stoplight to stoplight,

Of course the 1957 392 hemi that daddy Don Garlits used to break all the records and to this day the fastest piston powered drag car has a engine with a hemi design head, like many Moped’s have so you could can make the same power with less compression then other brand X head designs due to the hemispherical design of the head,

And if it wasn’t for the designers at Chrysler Plymouth we may be speaking German or Japanese because of their nickel plating process that helped develop the A bomb and their W design tank engine that was three Chrysler engines made into one helped with the war effort more than people know,

1971 hemi Cudas as well as hemi 69 dodge Daytona’s and superbirds sell in the millions of dollar range,

Some of My sons friends are into the newer dodge cars and just a simple dodge charger with a v6 has 300 hp, that’s nothin thing to sneeze about, A scat pack challenger or Challenger RT with manual shift is quite fun to drive too,

As far as stereotyping a dodge driver I’d say many drivers nowadays no matter brand vehicle they drive can be danger on the road, many don’t use turn signals, are very distracted and have way more road rage (even when they’re in the wrong) then in years past,

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I've been warning y'all about Dodge truck drivers attitudes, Jeep

> drivers too. I thought buying jeans with holes and worn out and hats

> with worn bills and faded was bad enough...………...LOL!

>

> To show more Dodge craziness, click on this you tube link:

I saw no craziness in that video.

What I did see was a very clever idea for a paint job. Hard to report that color to popo when it screams past @ 200+ mph.(edited)

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Hard to report that color to popo when it screams past @ 200+ mph.

"Hello Airforce, this is the NYPD. We have an unidentified jet with a dodge strapped on top that needs to be shot down."

No mention of color anywhere... which is impressive coming from the police.

I still drive my '03 dodge ram 1500. It's a great truck. many good times in it and because of it. terrible fuel economy but, w/e I drive like 10 miles a day.(edited)

So what is this guy doing that is so offensive? Or dangerous for that matter? When did showing off your car become "offensive"?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> Hard to report that color to popo when it screams past @ 200+ mph.

>

> "Hello Airforce, this is the NYPD. We have an unidentified jet with a

> dodge strapped on top that needs to be shot down."

>

Too much lead in that paste you're eating Jimmy boy.

> No mention of color anywhere... which is impressive coming from the

> police.

Are all people in Ohio slow and retarded like you Jimmy?

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> So what is this guy doing that is so offensive? Or dangerous for that

> matter? When did showing off your car become "offensive"?

The guy isn't from Ohio which is gods country dontcha know.

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> As far as stereotyping......

Ken you nailed it.

Nothing more to say.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

.(edited)

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/45/ce/53/45ce535d896c8dcf958b1267f8b85d24.jpg

LOL!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/45/ce/53/45ce535d896c8dcf958b1267f8b85d24.jpg

>

> LOL!

Alright Don, I still don't get this, this guy is doing nothing dangerous? By contrast I could film a co-worker with an RT who removed most of his exhaust, and drives like a demon, he is a hazard to all, not just mopeds....but what if he had a Camaro? I don't see your point? A car is like a gun, no more dangerous than the person with it.

I didn't SAY the guy with the deranged looking Dodge,(that paid big money to get that laid on a new car), was dangerous.

I was pointing out a different mental attitude that seems to pervade a lot of this later generation of Dodge owners.

I was also repeating the warning for mopeders to be especially aware of these drivers.

Ok, see I think it is unreasonable to single out a make of car, it is the moron behind the wheel, in MN we dread Suburbans piloted by phone in face idiots who don't grasp the importance of physics in stopping a 4wd vehicle, the problem is people, not vehicles, the cars are better than they have ever been in saving the drivers and I use the term loosely, from themselves, yet they crash all day every day as doing something other than driving is more important, until they wreck out. People are too stressed out, too entitled, if weather is bad leave early, drive slow, don't blog about the roads on the roads and not watch where you are going!!!! In our first week of hands free only phone use, over 700 tickets were issued, despite a media blitz re: the new law, pay, mother-fuckers, pay, I hope they take their dl away after multiple offences. The "smart" phone is more dangerous than any muscle car ever has been. Turn it off, live in the here and now, never mind your "internet persona" it is not real anyway, and the lies will still be there when you power back up. At least you will BE alive to tune back in. A corolla can kill you just as dead as a Hellcat, if the driver is tuned out. The internet is an amazing resource, but there is no need to be logged in all the time. It will never be "real".

You have Suburbans, we have more fancy Pickup trucks and Jeeps ready to run up on you from behind and believe me,I get OFF the road when I see one coming.

But the RedNeck mentality is especially strong in the RAM and Jeep family.

Must be something about that RAM mindset....LOL!

We have all those vehicles here as well, I still say it is the "driver" not the vehicle. Where you are it may be a redneck thing here, it is an "I'm more important than you" thing, MOVE, and when people don't, crashes. Respect and common sense are super powers today. The biggest problem with people with no common sense, is that they don't know they don't have it....I almost can't wait until I'm too old to drive, that sucks, but if I could get by without, I would, you can't trust anyone anymore to have the sense to come in out of the rain, much-less drive safely.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

It's people not the cars for god sakes if you have that small of a dick just admit it to yourself don't try to overcompensate by getting a big vehicle I mean for Christ's sakes I tell the Harley guys I need the step through so I got room for my dick you guys are obviously overcompensating for something I mean how often do you go over 40 in town it's all like a shitshow of prestige and importance I mean seriously it is the person who is driving not the vehicle itself the guy that hit me couldn't wait 5 Seconds seriously you shot me I contact I know you seen me and then he floor is it to rip in front of me just to find a car in front of him turning so he jams on them and then he blocks the bike lane I had one of three choices a take a left into oncoming traffic and the direction of his moving Wheels cut around to the right and go over the curb and into a fire hydrant pole and mailbox or hit a parked car so realizing that none of them had insurance I hit the idiot that pulled in front of me.

Blue Collar guys they get paid minimum wage and in a hurry to get to the bar or home to get a beer after work are just as dangerous as soccer moms on the phone in there green minivans at least moms on the phone in their green minivans are just distracted whereas these Goombas are doing it on purpose and I'll tell you after all this insurance it clears and everything's all settled down I'm going to sneak up behind the guy that hit him with a ball peen hammer in the head just so he knows what it felt like then maybe drag them for a couple hundred feet that would be Justice but no......( sarcastic John Belushi like Saturday Night Live voice)

Read the first sentence in the opening post again...………..of COURSE it's the drivers. But the type that prefers the fancy Pickups and jeeps bears more watching.

The Driver chooses the vehicle.

Years ago, there was an assault on SUVs by Liberals to a large extent. The news would sometimes actually report a story of an accident like this: ` An SUV ran a car off the road today on such and such road.' Thus villifying the SUV instead of its NUT behind the wheel. LOL!

states35.jpg

> live ɘvil Wrote:

>

A true Ohio State Buckeyes fan laid to rest! R.I.P. Buckeyes fan.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> A true Ohio State Buckeyes fan laid to rest! R.I.P. Buckeyes fan.

So I'm beginning to believe that all these things which Don Ohio speaks of only happen in oHIo.(edited)

No, but anywhere young RAM drivers and Jeepsters are plentiful, watch out!

I've never been particularly loyal to any car brands, Dodge doesn't really stand out to me as particularly interesting or awful.

I used to own a dodge Omni, that's easily one of the coolest cars they ever sold.

my dad used to have a colt vista, that was a really cool car. I remember some big family trips with like 6 people packed in there, it was awesome.

I also had a dodge aries for a minute

And a dodge caravan in the 90s, it was a pretty excellent minivan actually. if I were to get a minivan i'd totally love to find a good condition 1st or 2nd gen caravan or voyager.

I can't think of many dodge's now that I've got any particular interest in though. really mediocre white bread of cars.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Well I had the Mercury equivalent of a Dodge Aspen it was a Mercury Bobcat wagon and it was one of my favorite cars and to this date it was the best car I ever owned but God dammit those Dodge omni's and the Pacers all the Goldfish Bowl cars all by dear God you're lucky if you could get them up to 70

I like small slow trash cars tho. im a mopeder thru n thru

the K's saved Chrysler, thanks Lee I, RIP.

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> I like small slow trash cars tho. im a mopeder thru n thru

>

> the K's saved Chrysler, thanks Lee I, RIP.

Fuck supras

Overpriced Parts /

Cool, Performance cars that held a whole family not just one or two people, Livin between two Chrysler Plymouth dealers (and also a imported car dealer that had Panteras) all I saw was cool cars as a kid and when I learned to drive, a few year old used one was cheaper than a new Moped,

I owned 2 C bodies, 2 B bodies, a F body and and a 1 ton Dodge van, best cars I ever got for the price I paid,

Man those were the days!

People Loved their Mopar‘s

265200B5-32C4-475B-AC57-B061522B225E.jpeg
9240A542-EA82-4BC7-83D7-BC67D703CDEA.jpeg
9A5D3D3F-F0BB-47CA-9979-1DCD879AEFB6.jpeg

Overpriced Parts /
877C28BD-B589-413C-A54E-4EDFE0AFBBB0.jpeg
54D40835-5755-4CCD-9510-A26DB191F27F.jpeg
9047B066-A4D1-45CA-A3AE-BE4A6FF7C1AC.jpeg