Re: now my heads screwed on right

Who are you?

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

i am the cre8tor

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Damn they wanted me to do that in 1995 it looks like you got a bunch of Master links in there unfortunately without a proper pain management I would have died on the table even now with medical marijuana I still couldn't rely on it for the surgery because the federal government won't allow them to use Marinol I was recently told I need it done because I'm losing motor control above my waist on occasion I'll pinch the nerve and I'll drop whatever I'm holding I've had that numbness and tingling in my arms for 10 years plus I do get sciatic like spasms on occasion in my arms and I've had cervical headaches for 30 years I feel for you man let me know how it is after a year

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

dropping things is grea fun , huh? 2 tingling digits on each hand. more to come i suppose. f..........k

Overpriced Parts /

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> dropping things is grea fun , huh? 2 tingling digits on each hand. more

> to come i suppose. f..........k

Get a real Moped that just isn’t electric motor junk and your bike is with a real 2t Moped engine on it will work better and you will get much help here and you will live longer!

hey roffman

tumblr_inline_n035m7P8Bp1sytd7h.png

Master D. Baiter /

Damn dude, same here, i have a spinal cord injury without surgery tho. Rotator cuffs, hand and arm numbness, jaw and cheek pain. Cronic whiplash fucking sucks!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So much for relying on martial arts demonstrations and fire juggling as I'll fall back to retirement earnings yeah I could see juggling blades and the poor 12 year old kid who accidentally loses an arm....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

but you guess you got to look on the bright side I can now remove frying pans from the stove without pot holders

i have feeling just some loss of control

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account