Pickles on a sandwich.... Discuss(ting)

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

I like pickles, but not on a sandwich. There’s just something about a soggy roll that kills the joy of any sandwich, but when it’s soggy from pickle juice, i find it damn near inedible. What’s with this tradition? Is this an American thing ?

Re: Pickles on a sandwich.... Discuss(ting)

Hmmm, pickles on a burger are awesome, and I put ghost pepper pickle slices on sandwiches, but only between slices of meat so as not to have soggy bread.

Angry Hipster /

The placement of the pickle is what's important. You can't just stick it anywhere and expect it to be enjoyed.

I throw away the pickles and use the juice only

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Soggy you got to drain your pickle first and if you shake it more than three times its playing with it

Pickles are for cleaning your chains -is this like that eating laundry pods sort of thing or ????

chainpickle.jpg

Makes sense^^^

Vinegar and salt remove rust.

Waste of a pickle, but that is one clean chain! The tide pod eating thing is what happens to kids who believe everything on the internet is true and "cool".

I love em, but I only like pickles on fried chicken sandwiches. Regardless of spice levels...

Andrew Squiggman /

They have their place. But are way over used. I miss the old huge dill pickles from the barrel in grocery stores when I was a kid in the 70s

Ana L. of the Aurora Roras /

I open the sandwich and grab the pickle first.

Pickles are disgusting and should not be placed on any form of food.

> Dan G! Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I open the sandwich and grab the pickle first.

Second, I throw it out my window while driving and eating.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Thanks for the chain tip Rebel. I’d imagine they work well for cleaning corroded battery terminals also. I’ll have to remember that.

Overpriced Parts /

Josiah Radebaugh /

I love pickles! Only dill... Don't want them on sandwiches unless it's something like a Cold Sub and the pickles aren't sopping wet, to ad some texture.

Dill pickle chips on Spaghetti...………...don't knock it til you try it.

A different forum for for rants and opinions, don’t knock it till ya try it.... LOL

DUM DUM

♣Slew Foot♣ /

No no nobody even mentioned sandwich etiquette pickles are only acceptable under two conditions 1 you put potato chips on top of your sandwich 2 you have a sandwich that contains hot peppers

♣Slew Foot♣ /

And just so you know sometimes things that you would think would be really disgusting aren't as disgusting as you would really think like all of a sudden you find out your cheese whiz has anchovies in it or if you take a bag of extra bold nacho cheese Doritos and a jar of chunky peanut butter and you use the peanut butter as a dip it sounds pretty disgusting but if you try it it's like those little orange bar crackers on steroids

Andrew Squiggman /

Are dilly beans pickles? They are pickled, so I’d say yeah. Pickled eggs too. Yum!

i love all pickles. pickle everything

i like using the onions from the pickles on my hot dags.

I would dip a sandwich in pickle juice.

Ever have pickle and peanut butter?

Get better pickles

It adds a perfect bit of extra crunch that lettuce tomatoes onions don't have. and the salty vinegar/dill pickle flavor is a great compliment to mayo and mustard.

or to peanut butter. it's good. I do like pickles quite a bit, hot ones, sweet ones, sandwiches or whole.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

There is there was an old PA Dutch lady that used to make cinnamon Jerkins tell her how amazing and I hate sweet pickles there is also an old guy up here that used to run a hot dog shop and if you want it if you wanted ketchup on your hot dog he flipped the hell out any chase you down the street yelling ketchup is for hamburgers don't ever come back you deadbeat and the crazy thing is is he didn't even hear about Alzheimer's back in the 70s so he's either slipped or he is really serious about his hot dogs...

^Some people ARE that serious about hot-dogs....mustard only or you are some sort of heathen...I mean really it's a hot dog....I try to eat less than 2 a year, and I like ketchup on them! :)

Andrew Squiggman /

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> There is there was an old PA Dutch lady that used to make cinnamon

> Jerkins tell her how amazing and I hate sweet pickles there is also an

> old guy up here that used to run a hot dog shop and if you want it if

> you wanted ketchup on your hot dog he flipped the hell out any chase you

> down the street yelling ketchup is for hamburgers don't ever come back

> you deadbeat and the crazy thing is is he didn't even hear about

> Alzheimer's back in the 70s so he's either slipped or he is really

> serious about his hot dogs...

Pete’s?

Ana L. of the Aurora Roras /

Look what they did to jerod!!

Andrew Squiggman /

> Dan G! Wrote:

> Look what they did to jerod!!

Jerrod did it by himself with his pickle

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Silverside it was the one on 11th and Washington in Easton it was this really old guy it look like you fell out of Monty Python