Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sunday

Overpriced Parts /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

The only real fist damage I did to a car was not purposely but to get the car rear off my magnum tire and fender,

A woman stopped 25ft past a temporary construction traffic light blocking traffic then put it in reverse without looking and then she went 20 ft past the “stop here” stop line other way when reversing making her car rear go on my front wheel and fender bending them both, small tank dent, twisting bike sideways (also cut my pant leg gave me a small scratch on my leg as I was trying to push my bike back out of her way) and dented chrome around headlight) then she just stopped leaving her car on top of my bike,

She was blasting the radio not hearing me yelling so I kept beating on the trunk lid and yelling until the woman took notice/construction workers took notice and she finally moved ahead off my bike,

I put at least five noticeable dents in her relatively new (maybe 2006 Impala?) trunk lid with the side of my hand and I did not hide the fact that I did!

Cop came (actually were already there at the construction site) and construction workers saw the whole thing so she was ticketed,

I went and got the police report at the station so I could make a claim against her for pants ripped from sharp fender, tetanus shot, bent fender, bent/warped wheel,

But the police report copy I got from the police station was such chicken scratch as well as printed so lightly so it inconclusive what happened, her cut rate bare bones insurance company told me to take her to small claims court for they would fight me in court,

Got a tetanus shot for 10 copay and 19$ bill, I straightened my fender to at least useable, had one of the last last motorcycle shops in my area fix my wheel with just a few new spokes and straightening for 35 bucks before it closed a month or so later and my bike was pretty much usable again but I bet her trunk lid will cost a lot more to get repaired then I paid not to mention her ticket cost,

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayTopic by: D dB D dB 06/25/19 01:16PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: A Zed A Zed 06/25/19 02:03PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: D dB D dB 06/25/19 02:29PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: A Zed A Zed 06/25/19 03:59PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: D dB D dB 06/25/19 04:03PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Seth B Seth B 06/25/19 04:35PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: D dB D dB 06/25/19 04:43PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: D dB D dB 06/25/19 04:51PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Don Ohio Don Ohio 06/25/19 09:56PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Thomas TPRF Thomas TPRF 06/26/19 12:49AM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Dirty30 Dillon Dirty30 Dillon 06/26/19 09:59AM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Don Ohio Don Ohio 06/26/19 01:25AM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 06/26/19 09:17AM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Bas Autowas Bas Autowas 06/26/19 09:28AM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Chöschi21 C.K. Chöschi21 C.K. 06/26/19 01:35PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: D dB D dB 06/26/19 01:39PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 06/26/19 10:11AM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Don Ohio Don Ohio 06/26/19 10:53AM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 06/26/19 02:55PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: A Zed A Zed 06/26/19 08:14PM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ 06/30/19 03:57AM
  Re: a biker punched my review mirror on the 5 on sundayRe: Marc Friedman Marc Friedman 07/01/19 06:20PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account