Re: New rider!

Josiah Radebaugh /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

And let me tell you! That was the cleanest carb I've ever seen from a bike that's been sitting! Had a little bit of old 90's tar in the bowl but other than that it was amazing!. I bet I could've started it with out doing anything to it.. Thank was petty clean with a little bit of fine rust. Paint and chrome looks good. Starts super easy. It even had a little bit of red ATF in the Super Shiny Sparkly clean tranny. Has the original, unopened tool kit with the slightly rust stained yellow rag.. Tire pump firmly attached, probably never used..... It is amazing... 20mph model, good for a new rider. I'd almost say he doesn't deserve it cause he's plowed through many potholes. I fear he might degrade it's greatness in time with out proper moped training... We'll see. Anyway, its beautiful... Has the original keys on the key ring.. Old Yellow Ohio plates.... Amazing bike... Super lucky

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account