New rider!

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

My mom, about 2 months ago was talking t my other friends mom, Liana and they discussed mopeds. Liana probably said something along the line of, "YOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, those biiiiiikes are lit son! I got me one of those from wwayyyyyyyyyyy back then. Un blue mopaaaaaaaaaaaaaad" Then my mom was like, "siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!" and sent Liana into the garage to talk to Josiah and I. From what we heard we were expecting a blue crusty vespa ciao. She said " I had it for a bit, Then I hit suum gravel and Rippped onto the ground yo, it was gnarly!" From that we assumed it was toast and or dented and scratched to hek.

2 months go by, no news on the old bike, but we know that if anyone gets it, it's going to be none other than Gabriel Santiago-Flores, Liana's second son who she is tired of hauling round. Then out of the blue, when my mom gets home from work she says "the moped has arrived in their yard and has been hidden from Gabi" (Gabriel).

Another 2 days go by, the bike is leaning against a tree in their front yard with a tarp over it, locked and cleverly camouflaged with other bicycles. Then, the bike is revealed to Gabi without us knowing, Josiah and I get invited over and all we knew is that it was blue and a sax, s-aaaa-xxx. We were thinking sachs but uncertain.

The tarp was pulled off of the bike and what lied there for 2 nights was worthy of a show room. It had 179.5 miles on it. It has in a Perfect baby blue color and had a single dent with a scratch on the left side of the tank.

A sachs Suburban has been risen and now has begun a new stage for a new rider.

Congratulations Gabi, another newb with the mintiest of mopeds (I'm a little salty about it).

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.