Re: Happy Lab

Overpriced Parts /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

You guys are silly it’s not Labor Day in the USA it is memorial day coming up and I wish it was today because it’s 82° And the pools were closed today and not to be open till the 27th of this month which is memorial day not Labor Day ! I feel because of the global warming climate change whatever you wanna call it they should be open at the moment it’s 75°F or above: when I rode today for a hr and only used .8 of a gallon,

2AEADF22-C18C-4C67-B018-7173B5D7B370.jpeg
6768D282-E0EC-4D1B-A908-63A97D74184B.jpeg

USA is the way! in the micro climate where I live is so weird just two or 3 miles away from where I live is either warmer or colder when if I have to move move I’m going to hate it because nowhere else on earth that has all four seasons is better than where I live :)

You guys I feel sorry for you ha ha because it gets just cool enough where I live to keep the away the crazy addicted people away and it’s warm enough that I never have to winterizes any of my bikes!

Reminderville OH forever

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account