Re: squirrels discuss

Master D. Baiter /

I guess she was 6 months old when I met her in the shed last November. I read that they can get pregnant after 1 year, that’s when she took off for 2 months came back. She’s naturally potty trained in a cat box, when I’m holding her and she gets feisty usually means she’s gotta pee and wiggleworms away to get there. Neat!

Courtesy of Crazy Wayne for ScooTerT:

(edited)

Master D. Baiter /

WaayyNe!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I thought I was the only one that can hear the squirrels plot to take over the world I feel relieved now

On my moped and a squirrel comes into the road ahead, I am of the mind to don't try to hit it and don't try to miss it. I just brace myself for the event that it will run under my wheels.

I feel that if I am swerving to miss the little imp and it of course changes direction, the other that straight up angle of my wheel will cause me to wash out over his soft body and go down.

I some times practice this dead straight aim on other corpses so I can anticipate the feel for future encounters.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Dear God man bunny hops they directly translate to squirrels it's like puch and Tomos....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

It is truly the strawback that broke the camel's hump...

The newer style Tomos Targa seat has no thread...

He pissed on it and my raggette that I use to wipe off the seat. I left the rag draped over my rocking chair..

The first shot in the next war I won the last one but this is like pearl harbor...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Perchance a mighty portent or omen...

We have a roadkill deer, half a moose and a few smaller critters in the big freezer in the cellar. Neighbour Francois in the volunteer rescue/fire department calls up time to time to retrieve road kill that none of the crew want... just hoist it into the trailer while it is still steaming and drop it of at Vogels to be butchered and packaged... yummy.

> Graham Motzing Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i'm eating on a whole freezer fulla roadkill deer that i picked up last

> winter, probably 300+ bucks worth of meat, and that was being kinda lazy

> and just taking the good stuff.

That's a good way to do it. We snagged some roadside deer last year but alotta places it's illegal cuz hunters were overfilling their quota or shooting does or whatever and then running them over to claim it was a roadkill

^ Seriously? That is some total bullshit....I used to hunt as a kid, there seemed to be rules? The level of laziness and entitlement never ceases to amaze.

yea, i think alotta places you can eat roadkill deer but you still gotta get a permit from the game commission like same day to cut down on fake roadkill hunting fraud

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account