squirrels discuss

♣Slew Foot♣ /

This is actually wfff but most people don't consider squirrels and mopeds as interlinked as they are it's like night and day good and evil black and white Sid and Nancy the squirrels have been a nemesis to the moped world for as long as it existed scurrying down from their High trees to wreak havoc on our wiring and are freaking tanks inside covers and seats eating the fine Slovenian thread-like the salty spaghetti that only the shores of the Adriatic could provide at best there a hazard to have as there are hazards to navigation we should take Australia's lead and eliminate the nut Grabbers I digress

Re: squirrels discuss

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I really really want to be mopeds Army's version of Hunter S Thompson...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

European squirrels have been found to carry leprosy the red squirrels the gray squirrels what we even have them here in Pennsylvania and they fly yes flying squirrels are native to Pennsylvania I saw a colony of them a year ago they're almost chipmunk sized kind of looks sort of like a chipmunk but they're bigger and more squirrel like and they have the flaps of skin to Glide between trees pretty cool but they're still a hazard to navigation

We have the chipmunk looking flying squirrels in Georgia too.

In Europe they have big flying squirrels.

The squirrels leave bikes alone. It's the rats and methheads they are problematic.

And watch out for racoons. They'll rummage through your junk pile and build themselves a bike if you ain't paying attention.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Dude possums they're like nocturnal chud squirrels creepy...

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Dude possums they're like nocturnal chud squirrels creepy...

I love possums but they're scary. They got the hands on both ends and a snake tail! And their face is all teeth! Their fur is amazingly soft too.

kevin Smellaflange /

i feed um all the time but my wiring dont look so good now

I've had squirrels eat holes in two plastic gas cans, and two plastic lawn mower gas tanks. They've also eaten half way though a roll of cloth backed emery paper, and chewed battery terminals off flush with the top of a battery. They've also eaten a hole in the end of an aluminum gutter.

> Saabsonettguy . Wrote:

> I've had squirrels eat holes in two plastic gas cans, and two plastic

> lawn mower gas tanks. They've also eaten half way though a roll of cloth

> backed emery paper, and chewed battery terminals off flush with the top

> of a battery. They've also eaten a hole in the end of an aluminum

> gutter.

Crazy.

Worst I've ever had was a ruined bathroom and kitchen floot after rats chewed through the hot water supply line going up to the washing machine box. Came home to a flooded house and it sounded like a waterfall in the wall.

We had a serious rat issue in that house due to the friend chicken place behind us and the house with rotating college tenants next door.

Interestingly, we never had a rodent issue when we had the house rabbit that roamed free but my ex had to bring home a beagle and that left the rabbit confined to a small area upstairs.

scootertrash communes with squirrels. max from legion I think may actually be a squirrel

♣Slew Foot♣ /

my problem is is it all so Twitchy I mean really I would love to make a suit full of Twitchy squirrels Twitchy squirrels try to say that on a voice app anyways yes squirrels are messed up and those possums man I don't think I'd like the freaking pad of the fur I mean seriously they're creepy and then like snuggle up with them like you said they're all teeth thanks up pre historic like crawled in like here here's my trilithic cat....

We tried to convince a possum to live with us but he got angry and moved out. We fed him cheap steaks and malt liquor.

I got a mole problem not every year but every few years !

During months when warm out I catch/kill one (when I had a cat who would come during spring/summer it was the same) and I feel sad because they are a smooth fur

Rodent not like a rat, I hate to see them die or suffer but they get in every few times every few years even though I fill all the holes from the outside of my house and scare my wife and one ran up my paint leg once so they got to go!

I've got just like a mole down here in FL, but it burrows thru the sand and always against the edges of the sidewalks.

Don't know what it is.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

They used to use Freon and they just open it up and fill the mole tunnels it's probably voles they're a little smaller but they make all the same marks that a mole wood but they don't eat grubs they actually eat the plant roots so there are tunnels will all show up on your lawn

Jimmy Cincinnati /

My father learned a trick about killing moles. Run your moped on the stand, hook a hose up to its tail pipe and put the hose in the mole holes. He said it actually work.

My only issues at the house are squirrels. They would chew thru my plastic trash cans and drag garbage all over the yard. I bought 2 metal cans with lids and that seemed to fix issue... however the garbage man beats the hell out of my cans and they are so small. To hell with squirrels.

How about armadillos? Them suckers will wreck your yard and they wear body armor.

They're like the possum's asshole doomsday prepped cousin.Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/19 09:36AM by thomashsb.

kevin smellaflange /

in Colorado near Utah me and Kevin tryd to get a scorpion but he was painfulll

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Do armadillos they carry salmonella and leprosy if I'm not mistaken yeah they're pretty f*** his scary looking even more than a f****** possum but as far as scorpions if you put a drop of vodka on them they will sting themselves to death

> Thomas TPRF Wrote:

> How about armadillos? Them suckers will wreck your yard and they wear

> body armor.

>

> They're like the possum's asshole doomsday prepped cousin.

I have an Armadillo,I think, under my pumphouse in the back yard. I fill in the hole and it digs it out.

Maybe voles? Whatever it is does just like a mole, but mainly follows edges of my sidewalks.

I just WON a 2 week battle with carpenter ants eating on my stud walls. TERRO bait and stomping about a thousand of em did the trick finally.LOL!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

And it's all you do is you put brewer's yeast in a little bit of sugar water or honey the whole Nest will be gone in a week

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> Do armadillos they carry salmonella and leprosy if I'm not mistaken yeah

> they're pretty f*** his scary looking even more than a f****** possum

> but as far as scorpions if you put a drop of vodka on them they will

> sting themselves to death

It's all fine as long as you cook the meat to at least 180* F.

Thanks,Slew.Brewer's yeast in sugar water, eh? I'll try it on the yard full of small ants I have. They were even eating my orange tree.

On my possible Armadillo......I may kill this one,but I won't eat it. Leprosy.....man that is gross.

kevin smellaflange /

A-zed and me eat road kill we cook it nice i git a belly ack once in a while kevin never gets sick

i'm eating on a whole freezer fulla roadkill deer that i picked up last winter, probably 300+ bucks worth of meat, and that was being kinda lazy and just taking the good stuff.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Thanks,Slew.Brewer's yeast in sugar water, eh? I'll try it on the yard

> full of small ants I have. They were even eating my orange tree.

>

> On my possible Armadillo......I may kill this one,but I won't eat it.

> Leprosy.....man that is gross.

They don’t all carry leprosy, lol, they’re just one of the few non-human animals that can.

DE8F0CFE-8D5C-4969-B741-6E0CAA5FCEC6.jpeg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Once again Ken gets right to the point and got to the real point of this whole thread yeah something like that

Nothin' but a fucking tree rat.... I toss fire crackers at them for laughs!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Funny thing I'm 54 and I just realized the groundhogs are woodchucks I never seen a groundhog chuck wood though they're sort of like beavers without the water or the dam building