Adderall and mopeds.

Chris Carleton /

Any connections?

Re: Adderall and mopeds.

Drugs and Moped yeah they kind of go together because most of Moped’s are automatic transmission you don’t have to manual shift but on my puch za50 engine you can let them shift by themself or you could blip shift on throttle for shorter shift like a Chevy 2 speed powerglide transmission for partial or full throttle down shifts,

If you don’t have one of these bikes I suggest you get one, kit and tune one and tranny for a fun reliable, best bikes in the world!

Ooohhh.... Shinyyyyy

Adderall is garbage, just like ritalin and all those other shitty drugs.

Brad William /

sometimes I like to ride my staged-shot-motorcycle/scooter-movie-towbehind-trailer so I feel like one of the CHIPs guys. Smoking, drinkin, eatin lunch..no problem. even a quick nap on the way.

I like weed with mopeds. Then again weed goes well with just about anything. The seasoning of life...makes everything better. Except visiting your parents, don't smoke when visiting your parents cause then you just be all paranoid and weird.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

I’d think riding a moped on adderall would suck. It’s already a slow ride. Adderall would make it seem even slower, then you’d end up at home with the cylinder pulled off the bike trying to figure out what is wrong with it now.

Just say no.

I need, well, makes life easier, ADHD meds to make it through the work day. Adderall isn't that exciting for me recreationally.

Meds definitely make me get more achieved in the shed and less likely to fuck up things due to getting distracted or rushing through it.

Regular Adderall users = tweakers.

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Regular Adderall users = tweakers.

It took me until I was in my forties to get past that notion.

Just calling a spade is a spade, man. I've known enough people who use Adderall as a crutch and shortly there after end up abusing it. It is super addictive and also causes permanent damage to your brain from prolonged use. Prescription pills and the pharmaceutical companies that push them are the biggest problems for the working class that not enough people talk about. Everyone is so worked up about Medicare for all and what not, but really the main issue these days is corporate welfare and how our government panders to the wealthiest people in a way that can somehow be spun by the media as good for the people.

I have ADD and quit all those damn mind controlling drugs. I'd rather be myself than something that drugs make me to be.

I'd might not help me much "further" in live, but it shure feels a lot better.Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/19 08:36PM by dutchpuch.

Big Pharma is really scary, it is like they want everyone on something...some of these drugs even have side effects that are identical to what you are taking them for, WTF? If you truly need something that is fine, but I think a lot of people expect to feel as good as they did at 18 their whole lives, and the docs are happy to write you something...you have to be very careful about what you take and what it will do with anything else you are taking.

I was on Adderall from 14 to 20. You know what it got me? Robbed...several times...

How can you blame a drug for getting robbed? Wouldn't it be your fault for letting people know what your on?

Dirty30 Dillon /

I took ritalin/concerta for many years and was prompted to discontinue using it by my doctor who emphasized how much stress it puts on your system.

When I stopped using it, I had to relearn my methods of memorization. Instead of rote memory, I had to use routines and such to form basic short term memories, but I can say I am fairly well adjusted now and I am trying to get my younger brother to also stop using Concerta for the same reasons.

I think if a lot of moped people weren't on drugs they would have enough money and ambition to work on real motorcycles. Drugs and mopeds are both terrible life choices.

I don't have an excuse, i just like mopeds.

kevin Smellaflange /

wow....what a fart smeller

Chris Carleton /

I got bugs cr

awling on my head

Adderall and then some. Wouldn't reccomend any of it, but it allows me to burn the candle at both ends during very long work days...

I also think it hampers creativity to a certain degree, and no need to rush a good build. Not my DOC for mopeds.

« Go to Topic — end of thread