how are you going to celebrate 4/20?

I myself am going to hang out in the sun and build a (hopefully) 40 mph vespa bravo ripper. lets hope i dont fuck it up! haha

Re: how are you going to celebrate 4/20?

Baron Von Hamilton /

Nice! I’m going to work on getting my Ciao to peddle start easily....I hope

I think I'll start up my 460 cid F-250 and take a day-long country roads trip(Get a full tank of freedom from Marathon) Nothin like burning gas and having fun!. Maybe throw the Sebring in the bed. LOL!

ERIC from Idaho! /

Dropping the new Airsal piston in my 2010 Streetmate and hopefully taking it out on a nice long cruise :) It's well kitted and pretty fast!

Smoke pot while reading Mein Kamph?

Iam going to smoke herb. But I do that pretty much every other day.

> ERIC from Idaho! Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Dropping the new Airsal piston in my 2010 Streetmate and hopefully

> taking it out on a nice long cruise :) It's well kitted and pretty fast!

>

> https://i.imgur.com/Am61BQoh.jpg

Let's see. 2010 StreetMate………...hope you have at least replaced the tubes once? They are 9 yrs. old otherwise.

Will it outrun that Grizzly or Black Bear?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I think I'm L well may have my heart attack but in the meantime I have it 97% extract and somebody bought me a fancy pen. Up to 70w omg you can run a Tomos electrical system on that all the blinkers horn anf

Its extraordinarily warm and sunny so smoking weed in the park it will be.

Took a ride, skipped the weed, we had a gorgeous day as well.

Rick Bergsma /

It rained hard all day today so I worked on my Moby while drinking Kraken rum.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Everybody seems to get really bent out of shape when you offer them the free fake mustaches you know the little ones...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Seriously just woke up and it's almost 4:20 the next-day I mean last thing I remember I was eating Nutter butter wafers and then I woke up must have been them Nutter butter Wafers man my sugar must have went sky-high or something octo

Chöschi21 C.K. /

> Trent Anderson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Smoke pot while reading Mein Kamph?

*Kampf

♣Slew Foot♣ /

* achtung

Eastered it up with family, fed my kiddo too much candy. it was a very challenging day but I know she had a ton of fun.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

I'm gonna take a puff of my inhaler and yeet myself on the ground while on a bicycle going 25, hit a bumb, fall, and split my shin bone.

Josiah Radebaugh /

^You were only doing 20.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Same difference, still jammed my growth plate into my shinbone.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I just now just think about what would have happened if you drank a bottle of whiskey

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

I would have broke the law and been an underage user. That's what.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wow things have changed that much since I was a teenager

Josiah Radebaugh /

Instead little pieces of trash go around vaping

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Well you're terrifically aged. Not to be impolite. Children are now just trash. They vape, steal, smoke, drink, do drugs, and disrespect their elders and parents. I personally do not like my own generation but I am happy to be in the one that I am. Now excuse me I need to go to the bathroo-- I mean the juul room. Stupid teena.....

*walks off mumbling profane insults to teenagers*

Josiah Radebaugh /

Stop Peeing in the vaperoom

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So when is Russian Orthodox 4/20? Or or Jewish of 420 what year is it man it's all so confusing especially when your THC levels are as high as mine

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Now I'm going to show all how to win a thread

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wow ladies and gentlemen for 20 has come and gone. But Pennsylvania has medical use and since I have such a severe condition I get the strong stuff this is like concentrate 101

20190705_053249_HDR.jpg

Crystal. Shatter zod. Dry concentrate. Buddur

All three of these AR hi in thca which is the active THC they top out at around for the butter about 87 percent to 4% normal THC the next the dry concentrate that is really neat it's like 90% to 1% normal THC and that is basically what they used to snort in the 60s yeah it's a trip and the third which is the first in the picture is made from the immature glands which are highly psychoactive it's the equivalent of clear bubble hash

♣Slew Foot♣ /

20190705_061821_HDR.jpg

top going down

Space Case Grindr Circa 19 80 oil pipe made out of vintage Slurpee straw and petcock from Chinese scooter antique vintage authentic modified peace pipe given to me by the dreaded one ignition sources first one is Gorilla Glue number for and the one below it is Golden Goat both are top shelf this is my version Oh fireworks and my pipes are all modified so that I have it's set to vape not smoke with a series of Chambers and screens I remember that Pennsylvania put Tommy Chong in jail for selling bongs so you got a DOT your I's and cross your t's watch your p's and q's but for the first time cancer G5 plus years I'm an upstanding citizen

Cool story, welcome to 4 years ago. We fuggin with stabilized self suspended pure thc diamonds these days.(edited)

73F7BF56-01AA-4B3A-A8B2-A848FC0947AF.png
4D5DFB4E-0676-4E2D-9499-7F9561ED765C.png
8A31B43D-81ED-4A75-96DB-2AF88082967C.png