Trolling

Angry Hipster /

I'm new here and I have been surprised by the vicious trolling/stalking/nonsense attacks that occur. What's the deal?

Re: Trolling

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

texas holdem, you in?

Angry Hipster /

Ok, Tupac and Card Games are fine; but no religion and Trump talk please!!

Haha this is nothing...shoulda seen ma10yrs ago.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Haha this is nothing...shoulda seen ma10yrs ago.

So i hear.

Welcome back Kev, couldn't help yourself could you? Oh well...

@ op, the internet is a hiding place for those who still take joy in messing with other people, in the real world they get hurt, face legal consequences etc, here they are "safe", why a moped forum of all places attracts so many is beyond me.

i kinda miss the old MA. back then you could refresh every 5 minutes and there would be new threads and reply's for days. actually got into trouble for logging into ma from my HS CAD/Drafting class like 12 yrs ago..ha

yes there was bullshit. but the knowledge and interest was always paramount....then again i got myself chewed out many times for asking questions,,..humans will be humans and i dont regret those stupid questions....nostalgia is a factor in my fondness for sure.lol

paola, you shold go to the next rally you can get to in your area. youll have a blast. :) good choice with the hobbit. can go from 30 to 45mph for less than 100 bucks, and do it reliably without compromising the bike.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

paola, you shold go to the next rally you can get to in your area. youll have a blast.

Kevpaola was trying to organize a Troll rally this year in Ohio. You still planning on that Kev?

Where do people find all these Tupac quotes? Does anyone realize that they are quoting a man that literally died while engaging in gang violence? (Shot after he beat up a rival gang member)

I'd say the fact that Tupac made some pretty crappy hiphop should be the reason for not quoting him.

That he was a gang member is really of no interest to me, most musicians i listen to broke the law at some point in their lives.

kevin Smellaflange /

isn't it interesting THOMAS DAVIS there very thing you asked not to happen is the very thing that did?

in 3rd grade,... the teacher would say ''class i don;t want to hear a PEEP out of you''...

which kids do you think peeped up first?

your right trolling is a problem.

if anyone asks the troll to stop, in MA the troll says something derogatory to get the last word ''IN''.

you'll notice they don't have ''ANYTHING'' to say about mopeds.

it's something like, hi guy's i'm new here...iv'e been watching for a while now...please be patient with me...

they might have one moped...something easy like Japanese model, bone stock.

it's probably borrowed... lol

anywho00Oo...i'm tired of it, everyone else certainly doesn't appreciate it.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Well now that we have off topic we could always put in another one like troll I have a whole section devoted just for trolling I mean we should even have an award like the biggest fattest roll like my my vote would be Targaped he was great....

Personally the official trolls are the greatest like that they're actually members and they hide behind Olympus the background forum the normal people don't get into unless they pay their dues and sacrifice their scooters to the big statue of the caveman guy brain bleed brain bleed Prank Caller Prank Caller

OK, OK, I'll play nice.

No more trolling (or counter-trolling).

I can't promise, because there is some really stupid shit that comes out of a couple of poster's computers, but I'll try.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I can't promise, because there is some really stupid shit that comes out of a couple of poster's computers, but I'll try.

With every post, im more convinced your Kev.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Trolls are great and fun.

All y'all gettin' bent outta shape gonna have blood pressure issues.

If you can't take criticism on the internet well, I hate to see how some of the people on here handle it in real life.

P.S., as for the safe space comment and "getting hurt" or "legal consequences," that gave me a real chuckle. Before the trolls, came the internet tough guyz.

kevin Smellaflange /

that's amazing...

one drops out of trolling business ( thumzZzuUP)...

....another takes over...

guess which one???

> Brent Eaton Wrote:

> that's amazing...

>

> one drops out of trolling business ( thumzZzuUP)...

>

> ....another takes over...

>

> guess which one???

LOL! She finally ADMITS she's a troll...…………..sounds exactly like K-evil. Twisted Sister comes to mind here. HaHaHaaaaaa!

I agree with Dillon. Mild trolling is fun. Everyone just needs to chill and roll with the punches. Iam sure in real life we'd all get along. We all came here for the mopeds and stayed for the community.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> Trolls are great and fun.

>

> All y'all gettin' bent outta shape gonna have blood pressure issues.

>

> If you can't take criticism on the internet well, I hate to see how some

> of the people on here handle it in real life.

>

> P.S., as for the safe space comment and "getting hurt" or "legal

> consequences," that gave me a real chuckle. Before the trolls, came the

> internet tough guyz.

Disagreeing with someone is different than just messing with someone for fun. I suppose you like that show impractical jokers too? I will give you that this mindset is not going away, I'm just curious why it became ok in the first place. Nobody likes to be messed with, why would you do it to someone else, and why is it "funny" to you?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I don't normally drink and I'd probably have a drink with any one of these guys on Moped Army...

Trolling is like the Winter Olympics on here well the special when Claire Olympics my God that's so funny I got to leave it when Claire when?

QuandoQuando Claire quando o galho será chamado Os Pintos do Diabo.

kevin Smellaflange /

the wolf does not lose sleep...

...over the opinions of sheep.

Angry Hipster /

I don't want trolls burned at the stake but they do dumb down the off-topic section.

But my question has been answered. I now know it's acceptable to troll.(edited)

kevin Smellaflange /

that's only except able with a fraction of the MA

OT content has been much slower since Simon added rules. They were implemented for good reason but damn there used to be some funny shit in here.

Angry Hipster /

What was so funny? What happened? And what rules were added?

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

rulers fall

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I think I'm just going to buy a canoe and forget about all this s***...

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account