DON'T...give up organ parts

kevin Smellaflange /

my younger brother was murdered in 2013 by JULIANA HYUNG BEST 21 years old from korea,& on her cell phone, blew through a stop sign & T-BONED him on his harley w/ her toyota...

he was going 40mph @ the time...

mopeds do 40mph...but the message i want to relay is, he was an organ parts bike...they kept him clinically alive for 15 hours to harvest all the parts they could get...they stored them haphazardly & mentioned that they couldn't use anything after going through all that...he seemed to be in a lot of pain even on morphine or whatever they dripped into his arm...they wouldn't just let him go...juliana was fined $50.

i was supposed to identify him after they moved him to the funeral home...he didn't look human after they parted him out, ...for nothing.* Moved to this forum by grahammotzing

Re: DON'T...give up organ parts

Dirty30 Dillon /

Move this shit to OT.

wow that's awful, sorry man. fuck. that blows

Sorry for your loss Brent. Fucking ghoulish shit people do. I always tell them NOPE.

kevin Smellaflange /

thank's ''dirty30'' for your empathy...

i'll let his son know about this ''shit'' and the relevant context to the other similar post before mine.

...your always so respectful.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

My body is donated to science.

Nothin but my cornias

kevin Smellaflange /

slewfoot are you recovering ok?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I feel like 20 miles of bad road in Burma...

The extent is a scar above my left eye severe bruising on my whole right side skinned knees

My c5 damage is worse. I get impairment abov3 shoulder height. Because of the blood thinners I was a messY puddle of red...

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Brent Eaton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> thank's ''dirty30'' for your empathy...

>

> i'll let his son know about this ''shit'' and the relevant context to

> the other similar post before mine.

>

> ...your always so respectful.

You referred to your deceased brother as a "parts bike." I dont think referring to your non-moped related, incongruent yammering about donor status as "see" is as calloused as that.

I'm sorry your brother is gone, but I don't think slandering a young woman over in Gen Forum is the right way to get closure.

If she was guilty of blowing thru a stop sign and killing his Brother, she deserves exposure(actually prison time is what she deserves). Why do you call it slander? If it's true,it's true.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> If she was guilty of blowing thru a stop sign and killing his Brother,

> she deserves exposure(actually prison time is what she deserves). Why do

> you call it slander? If it's true,it's true.

I stand corrected, you are right.

It's not slander, it's libel.

Obviously there is more detail than what Brent has stated. You don't hit people with a car and pay $50. Personal, vindictive administration of "justice" via internet touting is fairly intolerable.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

If the police officer did not cite her as fault for the accident she would not spend any time for involuntary vehicular homicide and then she'll also have to pay the traffic fine for failure to yield which would be the fifty bucks but you can file a civil case against her and present all the evidence in civil court and at least sue her for damages and loss of life lawyers suck

Dillon quote:`You don't hit people with a car and pay $50.'

That's not true...……….injustice extends everywhere. She might have been connected.

A drunk hit my brother head-on...………...fortunately Tom was in a huge Plymouth,and didn't get hurt. The drunk was connected to the Waverly,OH judge and skated scott free. My Dad was out a fine car and Tom could've been killed. (edited)

kevin Smellaflange /

''dirty 30'' (is the all know one)

i don't lie, stretch the truth, exaggerate, i don't need to the truth is often stranger than fiction.

what ''30ish dirty'' didn't say was he complained about my post claiming it had nothing to do with mopeds. THEN THEY MOVED IT. to off topic, when he said move this ''shit'' to OT.

the idiot didn't read the thread or it wasn't clear enough for his pea brain.

i said both accidents were @ (40mph ) & on 2 wheels

it doesn't matter if it's a moped, noped, pedmo, or mo, curly & larry.

it had to do w/ the organ donor crap he went through & treating him like ol'ford parts truck , it's exactly how i feel.

if i post or say anything on this forum, chances are ''slimy 30'' has something to say about, he's a key board troll.

i'm used to it in regard to him....

you'll notice ''HE'' never starts a thread.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Brent Eaton Wrote:

> it doesn't matter if it's a moped, noped, pedmo, or mo, curly & larry.

It does matter, off-topic exists for this very reason. If it doesn't have anything to do with Mopeds, it should live here.

> if i post or say anything on this forum, chances are ''slimy 30'' has

> something to say about, he's a key board troll.

I have MA in the background at work, so I check in every hour or so. Your posts are particularly nonsensical/fantastic so I typically respond. All the name-calling and bullshitting on your part definitely helps keep my BRENT-RADAR sharp and in-tune.

> you'll notice ''HE'' never starts a thread.

I have started plenty of threads. Mostly ones that posit a legitimate, properly-phrased question or opinion. I've also been an active part of my local moped community and personally hosted rallies.

I'm sorry about your brother, Brent. I think maybe you should find a better outlet for your personal vendetta against a 21 year old Korean girl.

Doesn't matter whether she or he is Korean, caucasian,african, Belgian, Indian,or any other. They are guilty when doing cell phone and killing someone.

What's yer problem putting blame where it is deserved? (edited)

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Doesn't matter whether she or he is Korean, caucasian,african, Belgian,

> Indian,or any other. They are guilty when doing cell phone and killing

> someone.

First off, I am not the one that continuously includes this person's name, sex, and ethnicity. That would Brent. Secondly, Don, you don't "do cell phone."

> What's yer problem putting blame where it is deserved?

Because we have a system in place to do this and it's not Don Ohio's Court of Moped Law.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

There is a certain respect and civility and tactful reasoning before typing that is sometimes erp or most time sorely absent...

I don't STARE at my phone or tablet. ESPECIALLY in the car. Period. Punish her to the full extent of the law.

I have to agree, non hands free phone use in a motor vehicle is extremely dangerous.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

even with hands free it is still distracted driving.

Godsakes you are operating a vehicle in excess of 1 ton and up to 70+ mph. Pay freaking attention it's not only your life but mine too.

kevin Smellaflange /

it gig relate to moped...he was going moped speed...

the same thing could have happened to anyone on a two wheeled ride....

it was a heads - up to organ donors...

slew-foot might have been an organ donor...

just because ''dirty 30 points on his IQ'''' doesn't see the relationship to mopeds, doesn't mean it's not there.

kevin Smellaflange /

if she was a green robot from MARS i would included that in the description also.

kevin Smellaflange /

this Brent radar must gettin' ''30's'' nicker's in a twist.

i wonder how many other people he has his radar set for?

stalking much?

kevin Smellaflange /

a guy got struck on the local bike path today...

he was sent to the local hospital...

they are harvesting his organs as i type.

kevin Smellaflange /

it's organ donor month...

say's channel 22 news...today!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I am O-....

I got a bleeder on the brain...

Now. I have chest pain...

Wtf and some hoodrat stole my Mary Jane...

Almost a haiku...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

AND add yet another first....

I called the cops cause somebody stole my pot...

Officer: you sure you just didn't smoke it all and forgot

Are you implying that being an organ donor means paramedics let you die so they can take your organs?

kevin Smellaflange /

they do if you are clearly ( via bracelet, tattoo,pink paper on you stating) a DNR, that would mean comfort measures only.

that would be a good thing because your wishes would be adhered to.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account