Rust gamers

Any Rust gamers on here ?

Re: Rust gamers

My PC is old but not rusty yet

Maybe some Vinegar can help . lol

It's been a good while since I've played. Rust is one of those games that you have to dedicate a bunch of time to, it's kind of dangerous to get into haha

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Ive heard good things but i dont think my gaming laptop could run that. Its an old Toshiba running a GTX950M. Ill probably try the game once no body likes it anymore haha.

I mainly play Mount and Blade: A Clash of Kings Mod on my laptop these days. Its a wonderful game.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Ive heard good things but i dont think my gaming laptop could run that.

> Its an old Toshiba running a GTX950M. Ill probably try the game once no

> body likes it anymore haha.

>

> I mainly play Mount and Blade: A Clash of Kings Mod on my laptop these

> days. Its a wonderful game.

My laptop with a GTX 1060 struggled to run rust, it's not optimized well (or at least it wasn't when I played)

Mount and blade is such a solid franchise; I've been waiting for the new one but who knows when it'll actually be released

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Mount and blade is such a solid franchise; I've been waiting for the new one but who knows when it'll actually be released

I luckily only got into the series a couple years ago. So im not burnt on the OG Warband... i couldnt image waiting the 10 years its practically been since they started making Bannerlord. I wonder if we will even see it in 2020? If they wait much longer it will be an updated game on release. Ill still play it but im worried that others will pass and the franchise will go away.

Seriously tho if you haven't played a Clash of Kings but like the OG Warband than give it a shot. Buy the game from Stream (like $20) and you can download ACOK off streams library. There are other mods as well that ive yet to try, including another Game of Thrones mod but i hear good things.

How about Fallout 4's fan made mod thats coming out soon? Fallout Miami. Im wondering if my old turd will run that on medium-low settings. If not Ill be looking for a newer gaming laptop.

I just rebuilt my Atari and coleco vision because they had rusty connects (well oxidized anyway) and some cracked out solder bumps.

I haven't played rust personally, but hear good stuff. maybe i'll dig in someday but lately I've been going back to small classic simple games that I can pick up and play for an hour or still put down in a minute

Jimmy Cincinnati /

That’s the truth there, I’ve been so busy that I only get like 15 minutes to play. So I’ve been picking up Mario 64 on my 2ds xl a lot. I love that game. Love my handhelds too

Got a surface pro but I run an app cloud app call Shadow . L

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account