Re: What's up with article 13 and net neutrality?

deregulating telemarketing robocalls has been great. really opened up new jobs and innovation, at least in the field of annoying the fuck out of everyone with a telephone. I now no longer answer any phonecalls from unknown numbers.

> Paola De Leon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Don Ohio: Prolific poster of stupidity, hatred, and intolerance, all

> under the guise of Christianity. Pulls the victim card when called out

> on it. Typical of his ilk.

>

> He almost makes me wish I never stumbled upon this site, except that

> he's actually pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Glad you paid attention to my Christian posts. Maybe SOME of them will rub off on you? Not!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Glad you paid attention to my Christian posts. Maybe SOME of them will

> rub off on you? Not!

What I pay attention to is the content which you type, which is nothing but stupidity, hatred, and intolerance.

The fact that you believe that you are a shining example of how a good Christian should act is both arbitrary and erroneous.(edited)

Take your attacks and your slurs and leave them off this site. You've been hating starting from nearly your first posts.

To be fair Don OH's attitude is intentionally shitty and especially in OT definitely intends to stir the pot by being smugly rude and offensive. And some of us have become accustomed to ignoring this and supporting him because he's on the same "team" while others ignore it because he's simply not worth the aggravation, but I can definitely see where folks could come in here and not ignore it and his negativity breeds more negativity. His flagrant disregard for fact, and smugly wielding this as some sort of moral and intellectual superiority can be pretty infuriating. and look, here we are - political name calling shitfest.

Wanna guess exactly where it started? post #5, a smug prod subtly implying that people who don't rely only on politically conservative tabloid news are the dummies

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Take your attacks and your slurs and leave them off this site. You've

> been hating starting from nearly your first posts.

Last I checked, Mr. Ohio, you are not a moderator. Therefore, you have absolutely no right to tell me what not to post.

If you have a problem with that which I post as retorts to what I deem as idiocy from you, I suggest you report the said post.

I haven't been here too long, but I've been here long enough to see through you enough to know that IRL, you are most likely a shitty person, and to learn how to use the report function.

Oh yeah,Will…………….post #5 is SO OFFENSIVE! I retract it totally for its depraved smugness. LOL! I hope everyone goes back and reads THAT horrible thing.

To Paola...…….you SHOULD be very glad I'm NOT a moderator. Your low-ball language would not be permitted.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Oh yeah,Will…………….post #5 is SO OFFENSIVE! I retract it totally for its

> depraved smugness. LOL! I hope everyone goes back and reads THAT

> horrible thing.

>

> To Paola...…….you SHOULD be very glad I'm NOT a moderator. Your low-ball

> language would not be permitted.

If you type something that someone else deems as being offensive, you don't get to discount that. That person may be overly-sensitive, but as the perpetrator, you don't get to judge what is offensive or non-offensive. Especially considering that on this site, Will is a Moped Army member, and you are not

What I am very glad about is that I live over 2,000 miles away from you, and probably will never have the extreme displeasure of meeting you in real life.

LOL!(edited)

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

LOL? doesn't seem like a laughing situation.

She'll be happy to know I'm 3000 miles(looks like 2460 by road) or so from her. LOL!(edited)

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> She'll be happy to know I'm 3000 miles or so from her. LOL!

What's even funnier, Mr. LOL, is that you are foolish enough to leave all your info on the internet. This way, if you pissed off the wrong person, that person could come right to your front door (and don't think you're the only one who is armed). God protects fools, but not always.

Good thing for you that I'm not that person, but it's been my experience that folks of your ilk and lack of caution often times have that sort of thing happen to them.

You may piss off the wrong person with your arrogant stupidity some day and wind up lying in a chalk line.

You won't be LOLing then, will you?(edited)

See the hate? Boiling over. Threatening me. I leave this to the Moderators.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> See the hate? Boiling over. Threatening me. I leave this to the

> Moderators.

Please cite where I threatened you, Mr. LOL. I'm starting to think you may have some issues with English comprehension. Either that, or you are reading that which you want to read.

Let me point out to you where you were not only not threatened by me, but where I specifically stated that I have no interest in engaging with you IRL on that (or any) level. I boldfaced the part where I said "I'm not that person" to inflict harm on you:

Good thing for you that I'm not that person, but it's been my experience that folks of your ilk and lack of caution often times have that sort of thing happen to them.

Idiot.(edited)

No, you just outlined what MIGHT happen to me. Seething with hatred,you wrote that post.

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > See the hate? Boiling over. Threatening me. I leave this to the

>

> > Moderators.

>

>>

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> No, you just outlined what MIGHT happen to me. Seething with hatred,you

> wrote that post.

Do you understand there is a huge difference between these two?

You also may get struck by lightning if you go outside in an electrical storm. If I told you that, would you take that as a threat?

If you do (something), (something) may happen. It's called cause and effect. That's hardly a threat, dumbass.

You really are a foolish little man, aren't you?(edited)

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

> Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy Wrote:

> Just close this thread, it's gonna spiral downhill again. Hey Simon,

> could ya do that?

as this statement, it controls what you will be able to read. for money OR personal gain. censorship. wake up before its too late.

« Go to Topic — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed by simon.