I have an issue with this...

Jimmy Cincinnati /
Trike.jpg

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/d/amelia-purple-haze-trike/6850372168.html

Where the heck are the fenders??? I actually dont care for Harley / volkswagon trikes but clicked on this add and got annoyed of the lack of fenders. I know its a "show" bike but come on. Ok, it doesnt help i hate "show" bikes as well.

Re: I have an issue with this...

Jimmy, it all comes down to this...…..`people IS stupid'. LOL!

kevin Smellaflange /

it's prolly a trailer queen.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

woof, what is that molestation of a bike? The best part of that is, "This trike is tight and right". That is a crime against bikes, among other things.

I don't hate it, I'd definitely ride it. Style says no fenders. most of the time that works out too. Nobody really loves the '90s evo's. personally don't have much love for trikes in general but at the same time I kindof really want one for the oddball of it.

Still, it's alright. I'd never pay that much for one, nor spend time money to build something like that, nor choose that color scheme. but I can still appreciate it

He puts fenders on it, front and rear, and my appreciation for it goes up 1000 per cent.

Riding with no fenders shows no respect for the riders behind you, not counting other problems. I'm wondering if it's even legal to have open wheels in some States.

Those wheels in the rear will pick up a lot of debris.

they need to dust off some of that 80s.

Josiah Radebaugh /

I hate, I repeat HATE big bikes. So that bike jUst makeEs me mad.

I just laugh at the thought of the owner getting caught in the rain with it. Now that would be very funny to see! Huge water spray from the rear tires next to you! LOL!

That thing is a show bike, not really meant for daily use. I can appreciate it for what it is and the work in creating it, but I would never own it.

Paul Boyer (OFMC) /

It is what it is. Not my style...but still fuckin' cool;-)

I know running fenderless is dumb but the only thing I'm really hating on is that Boyd snoid billet wheel.

Autocorrect tried to change fenderless to genderless, lol. Someone needs to start a gender fluid biker gang.

whatever, that shit rules! the front wheel is far enough away that it'll throw shit right over the rider, and the side wheels are spinning on a whole different plane.

i bet if i put some bmx bars and a magnum tank on that y'all be like "cool moped dude."

i bet that thing is fun as frig. it better spin those fatties too. pump em up too much, it will.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

i bet if i put some bmx bars and a magnum tank on that y'all be like "cool moped dude."

I really wouldnt, i hate harley's. I dont like most motorcycle trikes or side cars. Only trikes i like are small moped / scooter ones as they are odd but using a moped like a truck is cool.

> mit mortso Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ."

>

> i bet that thing is fun as frig. it better spin those fatties too. pump

> em up too much, it will.

Nah, keep up low so it'll do wheelstands and make some wheelie bars out of old leaf springs and roostertail sparks down the highway.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account