medical pot stickers

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So I hold a pa med pot card and I have started to decopage my Targa with them even a scorching 2000 every 3 months I need more stickers.. .

If you get. Pm me and mail me some labels. It is starting to look awesome...

Re: medical pot stickers

cant do medical since it was legalized here in WA, screwing things up and dropping the quality.... but i have a ton of the lab labels!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Awesomeness...

Bumperoo.....

I NEED I NEED....

VAHL HE HUNGERS WE MUST GO...

youll have to put ur own stickum on...i think id risk tearing if i pulled them off. gonna cut them off the plastic weed baggys..

not sure if were talking bout the same things...whatever. its worth a stamp. use em or chuck em. whatever...

thy look like this

http://belmarstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/20160809-Howt-to-Read-Cannabis-Labeling-i502-Graphic-2.jpg(edited)

Thats some fancy weed labelling

well, this is no fun, here I thought a Chinese restaurant was offering "edibles" :D

I thought this was gonna be about medicinal foods in Chinese dumplings.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Some of the vape oil and resins hav÷ holograms and cool Mylar packs that are candy like.

The whole key to edibles is light heat in an oil base ingredient. So pot stickers in with the peanut oil in the filling internal temp <200°

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account