Great 3 days in Orlando!

Linda's friend used to live here and is showing us the sights on our mini-vacation down here. I only knew about Disney, and didn't know what a great place Orlando really is.

Took a great boat tour of three interconnected lakes(tour was only 14 bucks and took an hour).

Then we walked and walked and hit the fudge/ice cream shop near the boat tour.

Going back in the AM to see what we've missed.

Re: Great 3 days in Orlando!

Andrew Squiggman /

LOL! @ Don-ohio

Orlando is beautiful but it has it's parts like everywhere else.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

My sister lives in Tampa so once when i was visiting her i drove to Orlando and took a gator / boat tour. Ive also spent some time in Celebration (drove all around Disney but never went in). Nothing really stood out to me about Orlando other than the large amounts of theme parks & giant lakes. I liked the boat tour, but compared to Tampa it Orlando still a little lacking.

I should be back that way this year around may.

Just got back tonight. Great town and moped friendly,looks like. I know they hafta make up for not having a beach like other resort towns, but it seems they do a good job.

Lots of motorbikes and bicycles out yesterday.

Rick Bergsma /

The wife and I were in Orlando from Mar 6 to the 13th .

The weather was great the whole time . We went on a fan boat tour on Lake Kissimmee and saw at least a hundred alligators and lots of birds too .

I'd recommend it .

> Rick Bergsma Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The wife and I were in Orlando from Mar 6 to the 13th .

>

> The weather was great the whole time . We went on a fan boat tour on

> Lake Kissimmee and saw at least a hundred alligators and lots of birds

> too .

>

> I'd recommend it .

Thanks,Rick! Maybe we'll do that next time down. Gators make me nervous though.LOL!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account