CNN Ciao

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Did anyone else see that ciao zoom by the reporter last night on CNN? I was at the gym and I saw it riiiiiiip past the reporter, It was a little blue ciao, I think it was the base model.

Re: CNN Ciao

Josiah Radebaugh /

No, what was on the news? Could prolly find it on their website

nobody watches CNN anymore(edited)

> Seth B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> nobody watches CNN anymore

Yeah, all their lying and innuendo caught up with them.LOL! FOX came in ahead of them and MSNBC and others for the 30+ straight week on ratings.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

I don't know what they were talking about, I have THREE channels on my home TV and don't keep up with current events, but if I had to guess it was probably Trump. I don't watch CNN either.(edited)

I watched CNN for about 8 straight hours yesterday but i doubt the Ciao was riding through congress.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

it was about 7:00 to 8:00p.m

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> I watched CNN for about 8 straight hours yesterday but i doubt the Ciao

> was riding through congress.

Heh,Heh…………….watching fake news for 8 hrs......EXPLAINS a LOT in yer case Bas.

Here's something you no doubt missed,Bas...LOL!

GREEN: The Democrats have vastly limited the scope of this hearing. They’ve issued a gag order to try to tell members of this committee what we can and cannot talk about. My colleagues on the other side of the aisle claim that they want the truth, that they want “transparency” and “fair oversight.” Yet the Democrats’ witness to testify before Congress today is none other than a scorned man who’s going to prison for lying to Congress.' End quote of Green.

`A GREAT man once said:`Let that sink in: He’s going to prison for lying to Congress, and he’s the star witness to Congress. If you read the sentencing report on Mr. Cohen, words like “deceptive” and “greedy” are scattered throughout that report. It paints a picture of a narcissist, a bully who cannot tell the truth whether it’s about the president or about his own personal life. But today, he’s the majority party’s star witness. If the Democrats were after the truth, they’d have an honest person here testifying.' End GREAT person's observation(edited)

How can live camera footage be fake news Dumdum?

The republicans had absolutely nothing to say and that was pretty evident yesterday, they still don't have the guts to stand up to the fraudulent orange goblin.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Donald Trump is a fucking moron and bastard, and if you like him I think you are too.

Just keep drinking that Kool-Aid boys! LOL! Still think there's collusion? After all, that's what this case was supposed to be all about,right? Trump stole the election? Kool-Aid boys,Kool-aid. LOL!

Cohen wasn't allowed to talk about the collusion because of the Mueller investigation, maybe you should pay more attention instead of regurgitating the bullshit that fox news tells you.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

this is getting extremely political, so, can we not do that? Let's not get heated.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> Cohen wasn't allowed to talk about the collusion because of the Mueller

> investigation, maybe you should pay more attention instead of

> regurgitating the bullshit that fox news tells you.

Cohen DID talk about the collusion, Boy...…..he answered he KNEW of no collusion. You watched this and didn't see that? Just keep those blinders on Bas! LOL!

He said he knew of no collusion but upon further questioning about it he kept replying he was not allowed to talk about that. Your friends at fox probably forgot to tell you that.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> He said he knew of no collusion but upon further questioning about it he

> kept replying he was not allowed to talk about that. Your friends at fox

> probably forgot to tell you that.

He SAID he knew of NO COLLUSION,Bas! Can't you get that statement thru yer head? LOL!

Dirty30 Dillon /

Soon as something hits OT Don starts "boy"-ing this and "kool-aid"-ing that.

It goes beyond collusion. Trump is a piece of shit, as a human. There is ample evidence that he mistreats women and has brutally strong biases against people of color.

If you support him, you're basically saying that these things are ok.

The people of color he has biases against are the Drive-bys of CNN color TV, and their ilk, who float lies and innuendo all day long.

Get yer Kool-Aid mug out Boy! LOL!

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> The people of color he has biases against are the Drive-bys of CNN color

> TV, and their ilk, who float lies and innuendo all day long.

>

> Get yer Kool-Aid mug out Boy! LOL!

I mean, also Latino-American, African-American, and Indigenous American Indians.

^^^American is American. Why are you putting racial qualifiers on it?

African American?

Latino American?

These terms fuel division. How about losing the qualifiers, and call ourselves American.

Boy, this all went downhill rapidly, it was just a moped sighting... what difference does it make what network it was on?

True,Seth!

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Seth B Wrote:

> ^^^American is American. Why are you putting racial qualifiers on it?

>

> African American?

>

> Latino American?

>

> These terms fuel division. How about losing the qualifiers, and call

> ourselves American.

You can't force people do identify as whatever you want them to be. If you walked around any metropolitan city and told people they "aren't Latino/Hispanic/Asian/African-American, they are onyl 'American'", you would be met with hostility by the majority of them.

Having a personal identity does not equate to being a dissenter.

I am a "moped army user," but I will be damned if I am lumped in with the Don Ohio's of this site.

There's only ONE `Don-ohio' on this site, Dirty! Quit yer nonsensical rants.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> There's only ONE `Don-ohio' on this site, Dirty! Quit yer nonsensical

> rants.

Thankfully, that's the truth. Sometimes you post enough useless info across the board I just think there's a lot of you. LOL!

That yer opinion and yer entitled to it, THANKS to the Constitution and its amendments and the thin blue line that prevents anarchy.

« Go to Topic — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed by simon.