Starting rides/groups

I'm looking to start a small bores riding group near Nashville, I've heard "Meet Up" is a good way to start. Is that true or should I not pay the $10 a month fee? I'm looking for people to ride with but as it is there is only one small bore group and no disrespect to them but I don't think I will fit in with them. Facebook, Craigslist and Meet Up are all empty with searches, so how should I begin?

Re: Starting rides/groups

You should post on gen discussion here and you’ll def find some Nashville people to meet up with

If Facebook is empty with searches start a new Facebook group for Nashville dumb little motorbikes.

Riding in Nashville would be a challenge. Stay off the main roads at all costs. Those people are TERRIBLE drivers.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Riding in Nashville would be a challenge. Stay off the main roads at all

> costs. Those people are TERRIBLE drivers.

lol, your kinda right. we went there from chicago, the people in our area couldnt make it up the hill when it snowed.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account