Case of the missing arugala burner

♣Slew Foot♣ /

It was a rainy day in Bethlehem...the fog was dense as I left my apartment. It was February in Pennsylvania but it was 57f.

Earlier I found the spark plug from the green mule.

There was no carb just rotgut and Indian burns.

I did retrieve the spark plug.I noticed inscribed on the base for use with sku#1337-665-420 only

There was no sku on the carb but the # is familiar

Well 1337 is old hacker leet speech or elite. 420 is either a time pot ref Hitler's birthday or letters DBO 665 is GG2. So I figured it meant grand depot. gg2 looks like an old locker #.

So here I am riding in the rain racing time to get the carb before TP,CW, OR SS do.

Even though it takes more time I take the towpath and the train trestle then a maze of alleyways to be sure I wasn't followed.

I had my trusty rebarr hammer in my black London fog trench coat. I had a cops hatcover on my head like a shower cap I looked like nostradamus or the ghost of Sam kinison on a bender. I had heard that 2 other BSH members were moffed(killed by mopeds)

One had a decomp valve in his medulla. The other had been stuffed with rotting seat foam.

Re: Case of the missing arugala burner

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

1337-665-420

dial the number.

clean the plug, live the moment

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The old saying is That you can't teach an old dog new tricks the real reason it's because the old dog has quite a few tricks of his own hahaha as I turned the corner to go into the old Subway Station it was turned into a medical building years ago but when I was a kid I used to roam around in them old subway tunnels I knew the station like the back of my hand all the old crew quarters we're underneath the hill to Hill Bridge contained in the ramp that led up to the bridge the medical building was separated.

I hit the access hatch knowing full well that if not followed I could have been observed and that anybody with half a brain and a phone book and find me so after I found the locker and ripped off the master lock using the old soda can trick it smells like rat turds and a weird hint of lilac instead of just grabbing the carburetor and hitting the pike I decided that I would just replace the master lock and hide the real carburetor under the original Locker I was careful not to leave any traces. I also know that they could be reading this...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I knew I could be reserved from either the lookout on South Mountain or from any High building in the valley I mean come on how how hard is it to see a guy on a moped I mean I think there's three in the whole city I was kind of tipped off I had seen a Kia Soul in my rearview and then right before my lights went out I seen a freaking baseball bat I vaguely remember smelling Carling Black Label in Kent 3 cigarettes it had to be Targa ped little did they know that I had already hidden the carb but I left my notes in my pocket so they kind of knew where to look I had set up a trap I had cleverly designed a MacGyver type trigger on the locker using 10 vape pens an enema bag a portable air horn and a Mercury tilt switch the pens that I get are almost 90% THC by volume unless they've been smoking for 13 plus years they should be unconscious for way longer than when it takes to me to wake up and recover the carburetor and get it to a safe place...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yet again I awoke with the pounding like hippos doing Riverdance on my brain but this time I was down near the river tied to a tree I didn't think they were that clever to actually restrain me thankfully I know a lot of the homeless people and they owe me a couple favors if it was one of them tied to this Tree near the river they would have been sodomized robbed at woking finding it hard to speak because they FF u whilst you were sleeping they untied me and let me go and I raced back to the locker to retrieve the carburetor and the bodies I got to the station a few minutes later and sure enough there on the floor what's silversides and Targaped I figure they're the ones that ran on it and CW was going to just be a patsy because my reasoning was if they knew about the carb neither of them would trust each other because they're all scumbags there is no honor among Thieves as I grab the carburetor I rifle through their pockets stealing their wallets and that I posed them in a very awkward position using zip ties a broomstick two rottweilers and a hunk of steak. .

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

10 laps at south mountain cart track?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

And then I noticed that both of them had a tramp stamp it read GARR....

What does it all mean?

Andrew Squiggman /

I distinctly remember this quite differently.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Sorry SS just stirring the Pot a little ..

Do I have artistic licence?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So I heard 2 more BSH members were moffed over the week.

One was riding a batavus with cut brake cables in a crater about 2 ft deep indicating a speed of 33ft per second per second. I don't know how it didn't actually achieve terminal velocity. My guess no slide just creator it was either a balloon helicopter or duo. About 800-1200 ft depending on spin and oriention he landed a perfect 4 pointer.(the kickstand was down)... It sorta looks like Joe...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I got s. Sausages fer finGARRs...

Andrew Squiggman /

You got license.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

At least he was wearing a Helmut and Google's.

I think the other was Erica. That was what I called dished...

Found on a merry go around thingy in a public park whacked on a Molly gbh lsd pcp thc dmma mushroom peyote Mia Tia...

She was dressed like Venus d' Milo

Her arms were broken. So she was entwined by the bar. A motor guzzi was rigged W O T so it spun it man they like really souped. It had a freakin 80cc and a cool pipe it kinda looked like a gidorni or a Gila. She was not wearing a Helmut and a motron was parked and braced so as repetively smack her in the head with the headlight bucket...

Andrew Squiggman /

4226F58F-29B4-4E70-AECF-4DDCB900BDA7.gif

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Silversides I don't even want to ask where you found that...

I gotta work on this... Gimme a week.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I decided it would be wise if I went back to Lehi and get some more research into the former members of blue shirt holiday.

I checked and double-checked the records of every blue shirt holiday member almost all of them had been mopped.

Out of the original group of 24 members 6 prospects and 2 peons. Only 12 members no prospects and 1p on left

I jotted down the names as quick as I could and quickly got out of the records room.

Chris Steve Brenda Erica Joe Steve B Todd Craig Randy mark Matt John Joe E Harrison Randolph Benjamin alfredo Juan Pedro Luigi fat hairy guy Nigel Sean Dean Oliver Tom Sue Tanya Mary Beth Jojo Bobby Gus Cosmo that weird guy and the guy that sleeps under the workbench in the basement

♣Slew Foot♣ /

There seem to be some names missing the ones that are weren't involved with the program.

The project seem to be funded by the arugula Council of America the ACA

It also seems that the arugula Growers of America or the Aga supported the venture

« Go to Topic — end of thread