How is there no Boston Branch?

So, again... I'm new here... but how is there no Boston-area branch?

The majority of the folks I see on the Mass Scooters & Mopeds facebook group are scooter riders, and not moped riders. Has there ever been one? Is there interest in making one?

Re: How is there no Boston Branch?

Dirty30 Dillon /

Lincoln Street Lost Boys - LSLB

There was one a long time aago, "killhurtz" or simply kHz, but theyre defunct since like 2010 or so. Mars has stayed active

there was also metal ponies in Providence and I really loved those dudes/dudettes but theyre mostly scattered in the wind

there have been a few startups and temporary crews but nobodys managed to consolidate, cool dudes or something was a fake moped allstars gang based in "boston". and of course the uglies.

LSLB is tight tho, theyre real great. there's a few dudes who had a thing in Worcester called peace worriers, for a minute. Also one of the swoops, Enzo, is a USPS delivery guy in Somerville.

Ohh, sweet! Maybe I can point my brother-in-law at the LSLB.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Lincoln Street Lost Boys - LSLB

pays to read the front page. I just saw that and was like "wait a minute, they're not under branches"

branches are "official" and some weird drama shit happened where a lot of official branches were basically defunct while alotta active branches weren't deemed official enough to be official. then everybody gets disillusioned and too proud and nothing really comes of it except the "branches" tab is only fractionally relevant to the actual state of things.

tell em to be a branch! we've finally got enough of the stuffy old dad bellies outta the way to get representative gangs listed

ah, so it was more 'official' before?

More official=less official. Once you get in you only ride motorcycles and forget why you ever thought riding a dumb moped was fun.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

boston baked beans

All the cool kids are in wooooooocester

> jayson sumpter Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> All the cool kids are in wooooooocester

That is top secret information!

« Go to Topic — end of thread